[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
"
LostC0ntrol escribió:
"
Alfierulz escribió:

Also, noob question. How do I get 5 red 1 green on the perfect form?

you use the craft bench u have to have the sockets crafts
2 socket > 6 Socket
u get the perfect form and u change it to 2 socket then craft the colors into red
then u try for 3 sockets if u get blue or green u go back to 2 socket craft it`ll go back to the 2 red ones
and so on till u get the 3rd one red in the 3 sockets
and u do that in the rest of the sockets but the higher the sockets the higher u go
like when u have to move between 4 and 5 sockets
and when u have the 5 sockets red just craft the 6th one it`ll highly become green from the first time and there you go
hope i helped

So you mean that you're trying to get +1 of the number of guaranteed sockets from the crafting table? So rolling 2 red, you hope for 3+? Why is that more effective in terms of stacking up vs just using 4?

i hope for a 3+ red cuz its a dex base item if u 6 link it and try with chromes it`ll be almost impossible u`ll mostly get 5 green 1 blue or 5 green 1 red u`ll feel lucky if u get 3 green 3 red which is near to impossible as well
in this method u keep trying till u get the colors u need and when u get it u move to the next socket till u get all the colors u want
i`ll tell u why craft bench is good
lets assume u reach 3 red sockets or 4 red sockets and u try for 5th u get green ( most likely ) u go back to 4 sockets in craft bench it`ll get u back to 4 red sockets which is what u want so in this case jwellers orb is better than chromes
Can't do phys reflect maps, died insta on first hit. Not complaining, just saying :)
Editado por útlima vez por Kminek666 en 19 jun. 2019 11:09:05
guys what priority do i get in jewels?
i know life is top priority but what after it
global physical damage - damage with bleeding - damage overtime - damage with swords?
this is my current jewels

i wanna change the last one
what do i get ?
Anyone try going Slayer instead?
We lose
BleedSplosions, Endurance charges(without defiance) and challenger charges, Bleed Chance(2 15% nodes make me 100% without Gladiator passives)
Gain
No reflect, Stun/Bleed Immune, Culling Strike,Damage

"
guys what priority do i get in jewels?

When it comes to damage, it's best to boost both bleed and hit. So, Increased Damage and Global Physical damage. Another good are the Attack Speed jewels, two attack speed node jewel can be bought at a good price, if you have a Perfect Form, the cold resist is welcome. See what jewels I have. (no link now because I'm at work and writes from the phone).

"
Anyone try going Slayer instead?

If you analyze it deeper. It has no better option than gladiator, his tree is based on "physical damage" and slayer or berserker on "attack damage" which boost only hits does not affect the bleed, I checked it many times, this build best matches the gladiator. I know that now the slayer is "oh ah So cool" and everyone wants to play it but that does not working this way. It's funny that everyone is always asking for slayer and berserker, and the best alternative you can find is the champion, it's just less popular now and nobody even thinks about it :)
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 20 jun. 2019 1:18:25
I'll preface this, a bit new to the game but how long did it take you to get those corrupted dreamfeathers or did you buy them? I am struggling with the corrupting myself.
I bought them. For RT I gave 8c for Fortify somehow 15c, you often have to check trades for it. I also made Fortify one, but I did not fit the sockets and sold them.
Hi, I think my gear is pretty OK and I do love bleed builds but the power of bleed has always left a sour taste in my mouth compared to other builds. Anyway I'm clearing t14-16 maps and it's going well I think.
I don't kill things fast enough imo so what can I do to increase my damage by a big amout?
Sometimes it may take 10 seconds for me to kill a rare.
Really cool build though keep it up ^^

I can upload a video if you want and have time to help me ^^
Editado por útlima vez por fremoq en 20 jun. 2019 8:23:34

Found this yesterday, curious if you think the % dmg is helpful. I lose some life, but i figure all res & stats for dex to wear perfect form would be helpful.
As a new player, (my first ever league) this build is awesome. Blazing through t14-16 map, popping everything like nothing. Yet to try Elder/Shaper, but it will be fine :).
Awesome job!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional