[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

So I have been following most of your build since I started Legion. I have some different gem but overall tree main skill and equip are the same. Now level 90 100 map done and starting some t13 t14 maps.

I feel like I can't upgrade alot anymore and t14 started to be tuff

Do you have any suggestion on what equipment to buy When you have daresso's, the amulet and all 'good' rare items
This build at level 93 does not scale well like others - dps is very poor. Bleed is poop!
"
Bracks_ZA escribió:
This build at level 93 does not scale well like others - dps is very poor. Bleed is poop!

Maybe but this build is really fun, trying to get it to work well end-game
Do you have any suggestion on what equipment to buy When you have daresso's, the amulet and all 'good' rare items

The Perfect Form and stack Cold Ress on your gear, Perfect Form and alot of cold res its the most powerful option for build. when I have some time I will rebuild the gear section

"

After seeing your items, it's not a surprise that you have poor DPS as you did not understand the basic mechanics of building dps here and you use a strange set of gems in lacerate. On the four basic items you have 1211 Evasion, for comparison I have 3150 and I think few hundred more its posible. If you do not understand how something works, it is best to give up and shout ;> Of course, there are a lot of builds that draw significantly better dps but it is certainly not weak at all.
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 17 jun. 2019 11:03:36
"
loczek123 escribió:

The Perfect Form and stack Cold Ress on your gear, Perfect Form and alot of cold res its the most powerful option for build. when I have some time I will rebuild the gear section

I'll look into that thanks! still missing my 6 Link too so ill work on both of those. Hopefully this will help alot to get to t16 maps
It will be hard to get 4 red on The perfect form xD
5r 1g its the target. It's not So hard if you use Crafting Bench and Jeweller Orb first make offcoulor 6 socket then make it 6 link. I have already bought the second Perfect Form (is quite cheap) but i dont have a recipe for 6 socket ;)
"
"
Do you know if Multistrike is working on Lacerate? I hear its cutting off the 2nd and 3rd attack if you hold down Lacerate.

I hear this information for the first time. You have a source, because if there is such a bug, it changes a bit

Heres a link to a reddit post I found quickly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/c1m0gt/can_somebody_from_ggg_please_chime_in_on_the/

Doesn't look like anyone is really sure. I believe GGG wanted to make us not be locked in place so I'm not sure if its coded that if we held down the attack, if it counts as casting it again and therefore cutting off our 2nd or 3rd attacks and doing a completely new attack. I've also heard this on Twitch.

"
Nullstellensatz escribió:
"
Vobomaye escribió:
Do you know if Multistrike is working on Lacerate? I hear its cutting off the 2nd and 3rd attack if you hold down Lacerate.

I think it works correctly. When holding the button casting lacerate, I observed my mana bar and mana was costed per 3 attacks (6 if counting two hands).

So I think you may be right cause I was doing the same tests. I know the 2nd swing of lacerate is coming out and not being clipped for me. But I'm not sure if the third attacks are technically new attacks, or the Multistrike recasts.
"
loczek123 escribió:
5r 1g its the target. It's not So hard if you use Crafting Bench and Jeweller Orb first make offcoulor 6 socket then make it 6 link. I have already bought the second Perfect Form (is quite cheap) but i dont have a recipe for 6 socket ;)

5r? are we not using impale and lacerate green gem? guess i miss the newest setup
"
5r? are we not using impale and lacerate green gem? guess i miss the newest setup

Main Skil-> Rage -> Multistrike -> Brutality -> Melee Physical Damage/Fortify -> Ruthless

This is still the best option, of course Impale is good for us, especially with Evasion chest. When the second chest is ready 5r 1g, I will examine in depth what is better. But it seems to me that Impale from the tree is a nice addition but the exchange one of the games is too much all this red Gems are really strong in this build. I also plan to buy the second Corrupted Dreamfeather with "% chance to Fortify on Melee hit."

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional