[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
"
sklipnoty escribió:
"
Daxter88 escribió:

Curious, are you using armor then to have better defense? Why not switch up weapons as well?

It was a cheap six link option. Might have been a tabula. I just got an impresence and the build already feels a lot better. I am looking into body armour but yeah costs;

Daresso - 1 ex - Add 6 linkings - Add off colours but a lot less.
The Perfect Form - 2ex - Add 6 linking - Add 5 off-colours

Perfect Form is the best upgrade DPS and Defensive wise (free AA) but is expensive AF.

(Always go for cheap 6 links in the beginning)
(I also hit level 20 on most gems so going for 20/20 now)
(Highest cleared deathless is T14)

Gear:

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por sklipnoty en 12 jun. 2019 7:22:50
"
There are not better weapon than dreamfeather in this build?

In the current tree is not, in general it is really not easy to break through Dreamfeather if our evasion is really high.

But I must also agree that the Pride Aura for this build would be amazing and maybe it will compensate for another weapon. You have to reckon with the fact that the entire gear would have to be converted into armour. And a heavily modified skill tree.

You would also have to do simulations or better to go under an axe or a sword in this case. I immediately say that 2h is not an option, you need to have tons of attack speed, i try on PoB Best 2h in game and its still not that good like a Rage 1h. Now that I'm at work when I come back, I can play in the PoB. This build was created during 3.3 a lot has changed, we can actually try to do alternative build solutions.

After that, build gets the biggest power when we have Perfect Form chest and there is no option to break Dreamfeather + perfect form, we get AA and Phase Acrobatic. So considering the endgame option under Evasion seems the best. Of course the biggest problem is the colors in Perfect Form because making 5 Red 1 green can cost you.
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 12 jun. 2019 7:48:56
"
kbwaaablya escribió:
What do you think about swapping out Dreamfeathers and Grace aura for rare rapiers and e.x. Pride aura, wouldnt it be better?

A high pdps(physical damage per second) weapon of around 350+ is more powerful than dreamfeathers but you pay through the nose, especially for greatly increased bleeds. E.g 400 pds weapon cost at least 3 exalts. 1 chaos for dreamfeather vs 1+ exalts for high pds weapon... Also note that evasion bonus for dreamfeather only increase the atk damage, not bleed damage.

Pride is fine, up to you. I went with herald of purity, blood and sand, war banner, flesh and stone+main support for auras. You can only reserve so much mana...
"
verite escribió:
"
kbwaaablya escribió:
What do you think about swapping out Dreamfeathers and Grace aura for rare rapiers and e.x. Pride aura, wouldnt it be better?

A high pdps(physical damage per second) weapon of around 350+ is more powerful than dreamfeathers but you pay through the nose, especially for greatly increased bleeds. E.g 400 pds weapon cost at least 3 exalts. 1 chaos for dreamfeather vs 1+ exalts for high pds weapon... Also note that evasion bonus for dreamfeather only increase the atk damage, not bleed damage.

Pride is fine, up to you. I went with herald of purity, blood and sand, war banner, flesh and stone+main support for auras. You can only reserve so much mana...

Do not forget about the attack speed which is very important in this build. Such a weapon must have 20% + attack speed at all. Do not forget that Dreamfeather is an easily accessible weapon and you can easily do a corruption that will give us additional pdps.

So, my conclusions are that it's all mixed up with a weapon / aura change and actually doing a new build. It's not worth it, build worked before 3.7 so why would it stop working now? One of the people who played them killed Uber Elder on previous league (Maybe in this league I will be able to find enough time to get this stage of progres). Well, I do not know where from here such a pressure to change everything. At the beginning it is written on what build is based.
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 12 jun. 2019 8:57:27
"
loczek123 escribió:
"
verite escribió:
"
kbwaaablya escribió:

Do not forget about the attack speed which is very important in this build. Such a weapon must have 20% + attack speed at all. Do not forget that Dreamfeather is an easily accessible weapon and you can easily do a corruption that will give us additional pdps.

So, my conclusions are that it's all mixed up with a weapon / aura change and actually doing a new build. It's not worth it, build worked before 3.7 so why would it stop working now? One of the people who played them killed Uber Elder on previous league (Maybe in this league I will be able to find enough time to get this stage of progres). Well, I do not know where from here such a pressure to change everything. At the beginning it is written on what build is based.

Opportunity cost I think. While it may have a higher cap, getting it to a point where it works is perhaps more costly? I do wonder about armor vs evasion defenses (or mixing both even) to have more survivability. I'm going for full evasion right now, i just love reading about this stuff :D
How does this build fare against the league content? Heard bleedsplosions dont work with it.
So Im loving this build so far but has anyone else experienced problems with cast when hit support not triggering Vaal Molten Shell?
"
Klokit03 escribió:
So Im loving this build so far but has anyone else experienced problems with cast when hit support not triggering Vaal Molten Shell?

The gem description itself says that CwDT doesn't trigger vaal spells.
Hey guys...wanting to go full into this build but everywhere I read...'bleed is bad'....'bleed is only 3.7% of your total dps'....etc..etc. can someone convince me that this is not the case
few questions about gear. Would starkonja work for helm? would Haemophilia for gloves work? What about atziris step boots being they have high evasion?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional