[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

how about reave for this build? i dont really like how lacerate works
"
how about reave for this build?

I kind of agree.. Reave is now amazing and has a higher damage roll which is better for bleed. Blood and Sand Lacerate does nothing than Reave won't do.
"
YoungGEEEZ escribió:
"
how about reave for this build?

I kind of agree.. Reave is now amazing and has a higher damage roll which is better for bleed. Blood and Sand Lacerate does nothing than Reave won't do.

Reave has always worked well with this build. It is possible that reave will still work better than other skills, especially with his AoE range.
Even movies from previous leagues when I played this build are made on Reave.

"
What is the most efficient way to use blood and sand? Is blood better for dps and sand for fast clearing?

Yes, Blood does more DPS but has a smaller range

how about using The Bringer of Rain for the first 5 tier of maps?
there is the PoB update, below the link to the ready build (mid game items, no Perfect Form). Gems / Items/ Pasives Tree

https://pastebin.com/SRnzca69

it seems that the multistrike does not work properly, it increases Attack Speed and lowers DMG, so it takes only the first shot into calculation, the next two with the increased DMG are not count...

And the old problem, Bleed calculations. DMG with Bleed need to multiply x8 because it's a single Bleed (After so many years, we can not enter the number of Bleed stacks on the target), of course it's pure Bleed without Multistrike + Ruthess combo.

And Fortify, the difference between using Fortify or Melee Physical Damage is not significant. So you can easily use these games alternately, Fortify in the main setup is an interesting option. But that does not change my mind about the Ramparts wheel. I think it is overrated, it will give us 4% more reduction from Fortify and attack speed but you must have 6 passives, better go in Soul of Steal if you think about def (3 point need) and Berserking (3 point need) if you think about Attack speed.

"
how about using The Bringer of Rain for the first 5 tier of maps?

Good idea :)
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 9 jun. 2019 9:11:01
and how abut leap slam instead of whrilingblade?

what about jewels, is it better to get abyss or standart ones?
"
loczek123 escribió:
there is the PoB update

You have set # of Challenger Charges to 20, but max is 10?..
Also leap spam + endurance charge on stun is pretty good.
"
Razunter escribió:
"
loczek123 escribió:
there is the PoB update

You have set # of Challenger Charges to 20, but max is 10?..
Also leap spam + endurance charge on stun is pretty good.

Right, I've already changed and threw in a new link, thanks. No problem if someone prefers Leep Slam to use it, Endurance charge generates us Outmatch and Outlast node.

I also did an update of the gems section. I hope that it will dispel all doubts, many questions were about Auras and gems
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 9 jun. 2019 9:15:18
Hey TS, great build, have been following and leveling is a breeze, however, I saw that many builds (lacerate bleed) uses pulverize, what do you think of it?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional