[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Its possible to add herald of ice to have some nice explosions?
"
Watched Nugi's stream earlier and got inspired to play a bleed gladiator, then I found this guide. Since then I've been prototyping stuff but it's currently hard to know how it will be because PoB is not fully up to date with the new skills and they have yet to release the blood/sand stuff information. I'm currently trying to figure out if it's better to go full bleed damage, full attack damage, or a mix of both. With this optimized I believe we could easily reach 1m DPS.
For now, this is what I'm looking at: https://pastebin.com/PLXaNYiN
Please tell me what you guys think and how we could improve.

look at my PoB with the tree I threw into the guide and here three posts ago, it seems to me that this is the most optimal way. Unfortunately, PoB still has no Crimson Dance option or entering the number of bleed stacks as it can be done with Poison. Bleed in the tree gains a lot, just like evasion. It seems that the build from the skill tree itself will gain a lot of power, including the general melee buff and the skill line number. Fortify Support got bleed damage, giving us a huge amount of def when replacing it with Brutality. It seems to me that combining Fortify with the Perseverance belt will work really well. Unfortunately, as I wrote the changes are huge in every aspect and it is impossible to predict the best build form before playing.

"
Its possible to add herald of ice to have some nice explosions?

No need, Gratuitous Violence Ascendancy Keystone provides explosions.

Bleeding Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 10% of their Maximum Life as Physical Damage
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 5 jun. 2019 20:42:28
Hi!
Can I use Blade Storm for this build? I really like them, I saw you wrote that you thought about them. This seems like a good build for the skills.

Nice build and have a good leaguestart
Hi!

I like your build and i want to do that as a leaguestarter tomorrow but i have some questions.

1. What do we do with Immortal call now its shared with cooldown with molten shell? Which one goes down the train?

2. Which support skills do we use now from 2-6 in body armour for most dmg output? (like for lacerate,reave, bladestorm) With your skilltree you are already over 100% bleed without taking chance to bleeding support.

3. As i understand this build is very variable. So can we use bladestorm, lacerate or reave for mapclear and double strike for bossing or am i assuming wrong?

4. Auras would be Sand and Storm (10%), grace (50%) and maybe fresh and stone (25%) for free blind? because in mapping we mostly do sandform? is 15% mana enough sustain to feel good in maps or labs?

thank you for answering my questions and for the build to keep it fresh and updated for the new league

Is Soul of Steel and Swagger not worth taking?
"
Syliania escribió:
Hi!

I like your build and i want to do that as a leaguestarter tomorrow but i have some questions.

1. What do we do with Immortal call now its shared with cooldown with molten shell? Which one goes down the train?

2. Which support skills do we use now from 2-6 in body armour for most dmg output? (like for lacerate,reave, bladestorm) With your skilltree you are already over 100% bleed without taking chance to bleeding support.

3. As i understand this build is very variable. So can we use bladestorm, lacerate or reave for mapclear and double strike for bossing or am i assuming wrong?

4. Auras would be Sand and Storm (10%), grace (50%) and maybe fresh and stone (25%) for free blind? because in mapping we mostly do sandform? is 15% mana enough sustain to feel good in maps or labs?

thank you for answering my questions and for the build to keep it fresh and updated for the new league

/sign
Basically that's what I wanted to write, wanna play tomorrow, but above questions are buggin me a bit. Especially the "100% bleed without chance to bleed support", what do we use now? :D
My question is what spell should i use for leveling ? Go with double strike from lvl 1 or Ground Slam till like lvl 50 or should i use Lacerate or Reave from lvl 12 ?
"

It really depends on your personal preferences. Considering that we will have Endurance charge, the IC seems to be the best defense option. On the other hand, I also mentioned the use of the Perseverance belt "1% increased Attack Damage per 300 of the lowest Armor and Evasion Rating". In this case Molten Shell will be an offensive choice. Too early to judge, IC is in my opinion the best option except for the Perseverance belt.

"

PoB skills are still from the old patch. Chance to Bleed is very strong not because of Bleed Chance but because of flat phy dmg, which is the most important statistic for building bleed damage.

Main Skill -> Melee Physical Damage -> Chance to Bleed -> Fortify -> Multistrike -> Ruthless/Brutality/Rage (Rage look op O_o' if it work for bleed it will be in 4 link already!) :)

However, at the early stage of the league and the development of the character itself, when we do not have Ascendancy and other important keystone may be useful games such as Maim / Faster Attack (instead of Multistrike which needs a lot of attack speed to run smoothly) will work very well. Ruthless is also a strong gem for endgame, early it is better to replace it with Brutality.

I'm now looking at the gem information and I find Rage Support and Berserk seem to be interesting for this build, I'm not entirely sure whether "Supported skills deal added physical damage" or this flat damage will also be counted for bleed or only for skill damage.

"

Exactly yes, every melee skill will work here, the previous time I played Reave for mapping and it was a great option. The strength of Double Strike is flat phy dmg against Bleeding Enemies. Lacerate got a big boost for bleed, which is why I chose it as option number two, but on normal maps each skill will work well.

"

I'm confused about how exactly Blood and Sand Stance will work. Do we need an aura to switch between stance? If so, we will probably only use Sand and Storm 10%. Fresh and Stone will be very weak considering that Blood in the Eyes Ascendancy Keystone will give us both Maim and Blind. So the auras will look like this

Grace 50% (when you set up a dreamfather, you do not need it before) -> Sand and Storm 10% (to change stance?) -> Blasphemy + Vulnerability 35% -> Herald of Purity 25% (when we have Impresence and free Vulnerability).

it's important to have a mana leech, when we go to Life and Mana Leech node from the tree it's enough to have a small portion of mana, each hit will give us mana full.

"
Hi!
Can I use Blade Storm for this build? I really like them, I saw you wrote that you thought about them. This seems like a good build for the skills.

The trick with Bladestorm is that the gem is red, so the change between double strike and it is more complicated. Of course, everything can be done but you have to reckon with the fact that it is no longer an exchange of one gem. For example, you can use the faster attack instead of multistrike in the Bladestrom setup. But I personally think that this skill will be rather slow compared to other skills.

"
My question is what spell should i use for leveling ? Go with double strike from lvl 1 or Ground Slam till like lvl 50 or should i use Lacerate or Reave from lvl 12 ?

It's hard for me to say, everyone has an individual vision there, how best to pass the levels, I never do it in the same way on the first character in the new league. I do not like to tell someone exactly how to post when lvling, because a lot depends on the items / links and colors of slots available. I will probably be looking at Lacerate myself to use bleed from the very beginning.

"
Is Soul of Steel and Swagger not worth taking?

Soul of Steel - It looks solid but it seems to me that it is not worth four points.
Swagger - After the changes in Ascendancy, we completely give up the block. Block was never particularly strong in this build there were no alternatives in ascendancy before (block comes in after Evasion). So now it's a weak pick.
Editado por útlima vez por loczek123 en 6 jun. 2019 9:53:20
Exactly the type of build I was looking for, this will be my league starter! Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Divot612 en 6 jun. 2019 9:13:25
still useing rumi's flask? or didnt you have time to update the flask section?
Editado por útlima vez por ZehOhZwei en 6 jun. 2019 10:00:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional