[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

"
zidkun escribió:
I'm not sure what to upgrade for my build. I've got 7ex to spend, but no idea what to upgrade.

Here's my current gear: ~ 320pdps weapon, 1mod shaper stat stick, few good flasks

rings could be upgraded to a better base like steel or diamond, shaper stick with 2 mods converting phys to elemental or even the phys to chaos or element to chaos. that's about it to be honest i guess you could get the crit based shaper chest but nothing else really needed imo maybe the double strike bleed damage enchant but yeah that's it.
"
Zykor escribió:
"
havz0r escribió:
"
Zykor escribió:
I like how y'all are talking about foils with these stats, saying they're cheap 1-5c foils when in reality none of them go for below 80c-1ex.

5c foil, capable of 1m ethical shaper dps (no vaal) with mediocre gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/woe3qPTb

:)

This is my current foil and it was actually 5c, I crafted the attack speed myself

My current set up rounds up to about 1ex that I actually spent maybe about 90-100c so not quite, I 6-Linked my belly from a 4 Link that I got for 4c and my foil like mentioned above was 5c, shaper stick was 8c and the rest just random 10-20c items, most stuff self crafted. Current numbers in pob single target with flasks up is 1,227,673 dps and aoe is 556,327 dps. This doesn't include if we use our 2 Vaal double strikers. This set up's only downfall is not enough mana for ice golem so need enlighten 4 or some max mana rolled on some gear. So build can scale insanely off just about 1 ex of gear so...take that as you will only gets more stupid with full quality, level 21/20 gems, and even better stat stick, foil and finally double strike enchant. Also could swap out onslaught flask for Sin's rebirth or get a taste of hate for even more defense.

Editado por útlima vez por cryyyy en 19 jun. 2018 3:30:27
In terms of Defense, how much life and armour/evasion/phys reduction did you manage to get with that gear. Also, what other good alternatives would there be to a Belly of the Beast and what gems would you use on a 5link armour?
"
Imgisy escribió:
In terms of Defense, how much life and armour/evasion/phys reduction did you manage to get with that gear. Also, what other good alternatives would there be to a Belly of the Beast and what gems would you use on a 5link armour?

Gem links are mentioned in the guide. Armour/evasion depends upon your gear, well equipped with fortify can go upto 50%+ phys reduction according to POB, unbuffed with mediocre gear I would say would be 20-30%.

Regarding chest alternatives a shaper +1/crit chance is the best. Skin of loyal with preferred colour's is a cheaper alternative.
The double strike uberlab enchant on the helmet is ridiculously expensive.... I guess I'll have to make due without it for now.

Do you mind taking a look at my set up/ gear and maybe tell me what I need to work on? I'm at 4500 hp I believe lvl 84
"
TeeTay escribió:

Your gear is fine, level up, take more health nodes & get health on jewels if possible to boost it.

"
nhantheman escribió:
The double strike uberlab enchant on the helmet is ridiculously expensive.... I guess I'll have to make due without it for now.

The last I checked only double damage enchant was expensive, rest of them are below an ex I suppose. So get any of those, they all do almost similar damage, only the double damage is worth spending more.
Thank you. I was hoping to get this dude to comfortably farm shaper/end game.

Another thing I wanted to ask as this is my first time playing Poe. When you mentioned procing adrenaline through blasphemy. Do you mind taking me step by step how u do that? Because the last time I manually cast blasphemy my life pool was somehow locked down in a low life. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.
"
TeeTay escribió:
Thank you. I was hoping to get this dude to comfortably farm shaper/end game.

Another thing I wanted to ask as this is my first time playing Poe. When you mentioned procing adrenaline through blasphemy. Do you mind taking me step by step how u do that? Because the last time I manually cast blasphemy my life pool was somehow locked down in a low life. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong.

It's simple, you link blasphemy+blood magic with any curse e.g poacher's mark. Then cast it, this will reserve your life pool leaving 35% or less(also known as low life). You will see adrenaline buff which lasts for 20 secs on the top left corner where you can see all your buffs/debuffs.

Once that happens immediately recast it to unreserve life, you can then pop a life flask if you wish to gain life back faster. This process will take you 2-3 seconds so only do it when you are clear from getting one shotted. Also takes 3 sockets to make this work.

Righteous Fire is another way to do it. Takes only 1 socket and all you need to do is cast it and wait until you get the buff, but takes more time than the above method.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional