[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

Got a Question.

What about Immortal Call ? Isnt it worth with CWDT setup instead of Blood Rage or Golem for more survivability ?

Great build so far btw... cant wait mapping :) And maybe at last i'd kill my 1st guardians ^^
Cheers.
"
kowal86 escribió:
Got a Question.

What about Immortal Call ? Isnt it worth with CWDT setup instead of Blood Rage or Golem for more survivability ?

Great build so far btw... cant wait mapping :) And maybe at last i'd kill my 1st guardians ^^
Cheers.

Hi !!

Immortal call dont work - we have a decent physical mitigation and istant leech , less than a second of immunuty of physical damage is nothing.

BTW u can cast manually golem and blood rage , choosed CWDT cuz im lazy :D

Good luck
Dave
Thanks for answer :)
Fair enough with Immortal Call, i linked my CWDT - Punishment - Blood Rage - Increase Duration.

So far im not lazy to cast Golem manualy but will se later ^^ and also linked my Ancestral Protector with Culling Strike for now.

Sometimes when traveling from pack to pack Blood Rage draining my life like crazy :P
Probably later in the game with more life and regen it will be fine :)

And still can't decide about Fortify in Ascendancy tree, pretty much have it all the time from Whirling Blades...

Only cons i see for now is Whirling Blades, its sux that u cant move through so many obstacles like with Leap Slam...

Cheers.

Oh... and so far almost facetanked everything, even without Insta leech from claws :)
Damn, can't wait for Bloodseeker and Bringer of Rain :)

Peter ;)
Editado por útlima vez por kowal86 en 27 jun. 2018 17:05:31
"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:
"

Good job ! Nice answer for me
Yep i think i dont use impresence

Tombfirst i think is good but ... ty for idea about belt i love it
I love you build but i want to try loreweave + starkonja :)

Yea starkonja its good i use a lot that helmet.

Abyssus its shit for mapping , u can wear it for shaper or somthing like that .

Dave

Hi Dave
I have a good news
I shared your build in my country poe community
So many people in group attention your build

If i use tombfist no problem about intimidate
but tombfist have maim in bf link have maim what do you thing about this ?

Nice build and very fun :)
GL
Editado por útlima vez por deadmanio en 28 jun. 2018 0:10:21
"

Hi Dave
I have a good news

GL

Hi man

The tombfist's mod just maim on hit , the gem maim give us more phys damage and more damage against maim enemy

With tombifist u have 100%chance to maim enemy instead 30% from the gem, on POB the maim gem with tombfist is the best dps for my set up.

Dave
"
Anal_Bleeding escribió:
"

Hi Dave
I have a good news

GL

Hi man

The tombfist's mod just maim on hit , the gem maim give us more phys damage and more damage against maim enemy

With tombifist u have 100%chance to maim enemy instead 30% from the gem, on POB the maim gem with tombfist is the best dps for my set up.

Dave

Good job guy
Have fun :)
Wow! Good!

I have a question

Why body armour Do not wear?

"
Biryu escribió:
Wow! Good!

I have a question

Why body armour Do not wear?

The helmet mod " u cant use body armour "

Hello Again :)

Just finished my 1st uber lab on this build with level 79 and only 4.3k HP... pretty much whole lab is more dangerous ( traps really hurts ) than Izaro.
He died in like 3 secs with Blade Flurry :)

What do u think of switching Punishment with Vulnerability ? Sometimes mobs dying to fast so the buff wont apply.

Also want to let u know that ur Punishment gem is only lvl 10. Maybe u didnt noticed that u can level it to lvl 12 and it will be still fine with CWDT lvl 9 :)

... and also u didn't reply my prev post :P but its fine, most of the things i wrote there are no problem now :)

PS. Can't find good lookin Base Armor for my Bringer of Rain :) any advice ? :D

Cheers.
Peter
Editado por útlima vez por kowal86 en 29 jun. 2018 16:58:11
"
kowal86 escribió:
Hello Again :)

Just finished my 1st uber lab on this build with level 79 and only 4.3k HP... pretty much whole lab is more dangerous ( traps really hurts ) than Izaro.
He died in like 3 secs with Blade Flurry :)

What do u think of switching Punishment with Vulnerability ? Sometimes mobs dying to fast so the buff wont apply.

Also want to let u know that ur Punishment gem is only lvl 10. Maybe u didnt noticed that u can level it to lvl 12 and it will be still fine with CWDT lvl 9 :)

... and also u didn't reply my prev post :P but its fine, most of the things i wrote there are no problem now :)

PS. Can't find good lookin Base Armor for my Bringer of Rain :) any advice ? :D

Cheers.
Peter

Sorry man, forgot to reply you :(

Punishment is more dps instead vulnerability, if mobs die fast is good :), no?

Yes i put my punishment on lvl 12

U can use leap slam but is slower then whirling- i use that for maps like dig or ghetto for jump down and up , but for linear maps run whirling.

Mmmm for your body, dont know .. new tabula is so pretty lol :)

Look this

Good luck

Dave
Editado por útlima vez por Anal_Bleeding en 29 jun. 2018 17:45:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional