[3.5] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)

"
SavitarGodSpeed escribió:
can this be used for the upcoming flashback league for a starter?

It is not recommended as a starter build.

Use Sunder for fast leveling.
Do you think Kaom’s heart is an upgrade, or is Belly better in the end?
1: When you say for better DPS use the 1H crit build, is the build exactly the same or are there different passive points to place? Not sure I understand correctly

2: Do you have a leveling guide? IE: Which weapons to wear at low lvl to kill mobs super fast ( I see that in a lot of youtube build guides )
"
KrymeZ escribió:
1: When you say for better DPS use the 1H crit build, is the build exactly the same or are there different passive points to place? Not sure I understand correctly

2: Do you have a leveling guide? IE: Which weapons to wear at low lvl to kill mobs super fast ( I see that in a lot of youtube build guides )

Not OP, but I think he has answered some of these in the previous replies. For 1H crit build you should just find another build guide, and for levelling unique just look for any physical unique 2H axe that fits your level.
Im trying this build and I now have everything except 6L Atziri's Disfavour and I dont have the currency for it right now. Should I use a 5L Atziri's Disfavour or a 6L Sinvicta's Mettle before I can afford 6L Atziri's Disfavour
Mark of Elder is not worth to use. 2 x steel rings with life and resistance are better - you lose only 3-4k dmg. But you can have more dps if you change jewels with resistance to jewels with life, attack speed and damage ( you have res from steel rings ).

I also prefer not to use Ancestral call for maps. I use Multistike + meele splash. Faster and better. You already have "bum" from meele splash - you dont need ancestral.
Editado por útlima vez por Orbit84 en 16 ago. 2018 3:43:59
thank so much for sharing the build, i really enjoy the build. but i hate swapping 2 gems for boss. so i guess i gonna save more currency for an extra atziri disfovour (for QoL)
Kitavas feast seems like it would be a nice weapon for even guardians before you can afford disfavor
"
SheolFear escribió:
Do you think Kaom’s heart is an upgrade, or is Belly better in the end?

belly-kaom's roots setup is the safest.
"
Lupinki escribió:
Im trying this build and I now have everything except 6L Atziri's Disfavour and I dont have the currency for it right now. Should I use a 5L Atziri's Disfavour or a 6L Sinvicta's Mettle before I can afford 6L Atziri's Disfavour

Use a 5L Atziri's Disfavour & do the mapping.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional