[3.5]Tybbber's Champion Chin Sol full fire Blast Rain/RoA | Uber Elder farmer/all content viable

Hello Tybbber love this build, but i think i did something wrong on end game, i dont feal so much dps as i see on your videos, can you check my profile, and say what i did wrong ? :D maybe i focus on wrong stuff.. :D and im runing without res cap all t15 easy. :)

thanks again.
"
Hello Tybbber love this build, but i think i did something wrong on end game, i dont feal so much dps as i see on your videos, can you check my profile, and say what i did wrong ? :D maybe i focus on wrong stuff.. :D and im runing without res cap all t15 easy. :)

thanks again.

I can, but you need to put your profile public.

http://poe-profile.info/profile_tutorial
I think it would be a good idea to buy a Prismatic Jewel for Anger. But I'm not sure what should be worth (I can take 2 of 3 for Anger (around 10exa)).

+XX% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger sounds great.
For the second one, I'm not very sure...

Gain XX% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
XX% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger
XX% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger
XX% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger
Damage Penetrates XX% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

I've already some fire penetration with the Wise Oak, so I'm not sure how it will improve my DPS.

Converted phy to fire or increase fire dmg seems OK...
Can i play this build as slayer? Or it's not worth it compared to champion as starter build ?
Editado por útlima vez por GLADIATORGR en 2 ene. 2019 12:44:23
"
I think it would be a good idea to buy a Prismatic Jewel for Anger. But I'm not sure what should be worth (I can take 2 of 3 for Anger (around 10exa)).

I think, from past use, the multiplier is the best one, and the second one is fire damage increased. Penetration isn't bad, but we have already a LOT, so it kinda depends of what gear you have. If you have tons of increased damage, pen might be better.

But to be honest, both are pretty close.

"
Can i play this build as slayer? Or it's not worth it compared to champion as starter build ?

You can, but i don't really see the point. At best you can go Scion, so you get Slayer's leech and a lot more damages.
"
TybbberLol escribió:
"

I think, from past use, the multiplier is the best one, and the second one is fire damage increased. Penetration isn't bad, but we have already a LOT, so it kinda depends of what gear you have. If you have tons of increased damage, pen might be better.

But to be honest, both are pretty close.

"

You can, but i don't really see the point. At best you can go Scion, so you get Slayer's leech and a lot more damages.

Any progress in the new hopeshredder guide?
"
Any progress in the new hopeshredder guide?

Didn't get time to play around with it yet, i would say it's comming, but i didn't even start playing the character.
Hey Tybber,

I just added your build into the Duelist Sticky Thread! I've seen this build over the last few leagues and have always wanted to give it a shot. It looks well optimized. Nice to see some blast rain representation!

I can, but you need to put your profile public.

http://poe-profile.info/profile_tutorial[/quote]

thanks for answering :) done. can i write to you private or something ?
"
Hey Tybber,

I just added your build into the Duelist Sticky Thread! I've seen this build over the last few leagues and have always wanted to give it a shot. It looks well optimized. Nice to see some blast rain representation!

Thanks a ton, means a lot to me!

"
thanks for answering :) done. can i write to you private or something ?

You can if you prefer, but i like discussion being in this trade, so that it's usefull for other people playing the build.

First off, do "/passives" in game, cause i find it weird that you have 11 points left to allocate on level 91 character, you might be missing one or two quests reward.

Your gear is pretty good already, min maxing it is gonna be expensive.

Best upgrade you are going to do is on the jewels. The one in your tree near duelist is pretty bad, get an abyssal jewel instead. The one in the ranger could have fire instead of lightning, as lightning does very little to us. You could also go for a watcher's eye with Anger if you have the money, preferably two mods as i described to someone else a few post above.

The others jewels could be improved, but it's expensive, so work your way towards better ones slowly.

Gems level 21 can be expensive, but Blast Rain is usually cheap, and gonna add 1% or so DPS for very little. Check for the other ones with quality, as blast rain is the only one we don't care about quality.

You could get a quiver with a spike point base, to get some more critical strike chance, as well as a crit chance roll on it, if you don't need the lightning res.

Just noticed, and it's a shame cause it's 6linked, but divine your Chin Sol to 14% attack speed. It's by far the most important mod on the weapon.

Amulet and rings could be improved, mainly amulet, but others stuff above got priority imo.

Btw, side question, how the fuck you got 42% cast speed on your other equip bow?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional