[3.3] Tanky Crit BV Slayer+Elementalist - Built for Hardcore/League Starter Friendly

"
SavitarGodSpeed escribió:

i am level 43 currently

Oh then just follow the leveling tree until you hit maps and finish uber lab. Remember your ascendancy points give a lot of passive points too so you need those to finish the tree.
hey, thanks for the guide. i play this build in non hc incursion. do you have any suggestions what should be my next item upgrade? all i have is 1 ex and 14 c :(

i rly like your build :P
"
partyonacid escribió:
hey, thanks for the guide. i play this build in non hc incursion. do you have any suggestions what should be my next item upgrade? all i have is 1 ex and 14 c :(

Hi, I took a look and looks like you still have leveling gems in your 6 link (culling strike, onslaught, life leech are kind of a waste). Switch to the 6 link setup in the OP. This will be a huge increase in damage. You can get a white 6 link pretty cheap now to get the right colors, then throw a greed essence on it for life.

Support gems could be level 1 so don't need to spend money. But the BV gem is very important. Your single biggest upgrade right now would be to get a level 20 vaal blade vortex gem (quality is nice but not too important).
"
baronzo escribió:
"
partyonacid escribió:

Hi, I took a look and looks like you still have leveling gems in your 6 link (culling strike, onslaught, life leech are kind of a waste). Switch to the 6 link setup in the OP. This will be a huge increase in damage. You can get a white 6 link pretty cheap now to get the right colors, then throw a greed essence on it for life.

Support gems could be level 1 so don't need to spend money. But the BV gem is very important. Your single biggest upgrade right now would be to get a level 20 vaal blade vortex gem (quality is nice but not too important).

Thank you for your reply. The gem setup and the lvl 20 bv gem helps.
i am still pretty broke. i have 2 ex and 40 c. do you suggest to farm currency for atziri's acuity or is there any item i should upgrade first with more impact?

thanks for your effort :)
"
partyonacid escribió:

Thank you for your reply. The gem setup and the lvl 20 bv gem helps.
i am still pretty broke. i have 2 ex and 40 c. do you suggest to farm currency for atziri's acuity or is there any item i should upgrade first with more impact?

thanks for your effort :)

Acuity is only for defense (more leech) so it's much lower priority on softcore.

I took a look and would recommend two upgrades next:
1. Get a level 20 *vaal* blade vortex gem instead of regular blade vortex. This is a 66% MORE damage increase on bosses when you pop vaal blade vortex. Even with some quality this is a very cheap upgrade (10c or less) with huge impact.

2. Upgrade your weapon to a shaper stat stick. Type can be scepter, dagger, or sword. Look for at least gain 50% physical damage as elemental (so two or more mods), plus attack speed (can be crafted). Crit multi is also great. You can comfortably spend 1 or 2ex here and it would be well worth it.
I think i already have a 13% quality lvl 20 gem of vaal blade vortex in my chest. maybe I am stupid ;)

for the stat stick: is this for example (http://poe.trade/search/kihahimarogako ) the correct search?
"
partyonacid escribió:
I think i already have a 13% quality lvl 20 gem of vaal blade vortex in my chest. maybe I am stupid ;)

for the stat stick: is this for example (http://poe.trade/search/kihahimarogako ) the correct search?

Haha no that was my bad, I'm on mobile and the vaal part was perfectly cut off! Sorry about that.

For your search, it's mostly correct, but scepters cannot roll "gain as cold". Instead they can roll "gain as random element". So you can try this: http://poe.trade/search/otaooowatareti

Crit multi and attack speed are worth a lot too so factor that into how much an item is worth.
Wouldnt controlled destruction be better than physical to lightning?
"
ytrohs10 escribió:
Wouldnt controlled destruction be better than physical to lightning?

It's close, especially if it's your only lightning damage for the 10% shock. For trash I use spell echo instead of PtD anyway.

If you get lightning damage from your shaper stick or whatever to shock bosses then CD is definitely a viable alternative. Pob it out for your specific build.
Editado por útlima vez por baronzo en 18 jul. 2018 0:25:10
Could u or any1 recommend lvling items from 1to 60? Would make my live easier thx

Also other lvling gem setups beside the bv would be helpfull since im kinda new and never played bv

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional