[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

are cluster jewels still a thing in this build?
Having 3 warcries and blood rage seems like a lot of buttons to press, no?

hey can you tell me what else to upgrade? i can do tier 13s but the bosses are kinda strong
Curious if you’ve tried any generals war cry links at all. I’ve been leveling with it linked up to earth shatter on bosses I just double desecrate and pop cry the eq to pop all the pillars but I don’t know if I’m overthinking it and it’s really just bad.
"
Duallight escribió:
Curious if you’ve tried any generals war cry links at all. I’ve been leveling with it linked up to earth shatter on bosses I just double desecrate and pop cry the eq to pop all the pillars but I don’t know if I’m overthinking it and it’s really just bad.

I do geral cry on 4 link , do not bother with desecrate.
Love that, gives me a chunk of damage especially since I love to war cry a lot.
General's Cry w/o any skills linked seems kinda odd.

Potentially thinking of taking Call to Arms and Enduring Cry, then have to pick between Intimidating or Seismic.
This build is really fun to play, but oh boy it is very loud :) Is there any way to reduce the noise level without lowering general audio parameters in the game?
"
miguerajas escribió:
are cluster jewels still a thing in this build?

Its only worth going for Clusters if you have some really good ones.
"
Anoldblindguy escribió:
Having 3 warcries and blood rage seems like a lot of buttons to press, no?

You can also go for one cry (Intimidating / Seismic Cry), Blood Rage and then Cast when Damage Taken with Steelskin, if youre lazy.
"
harlemhomeboy escribió:

hey can you tell me what else to upgrade? i can do tier 13s but the bosses are kinda strong

Yea i would try to get more HP on items first. Also, Herald of Purity is stronger in terms of Damage but youll lose some clear.
Put in Maim in your Totem setup, it will makes your enemies take more Phys damage.
Even if you dont have skilled any Warcry note, use at least one Warcry.
Personally i use Intimidating Cry + Seismic Cry at the moment. Its a huuuge damage boost for a few attacks.
Vulnerability on your gloves would give you a BIG damage boost too.
The last link on EQ and Warchief will also boost your damage dramatically obviously.
Last thing: Get a better rolled Belly, youre missing 9% inc. maxlife :)

Ahh and you need a Murderous Eye jewel in your Tombfist to intimidate your enemies(10% inc. damage taken)

Hope this will help abit.
Editado por útlima vez por Prycro en 22 jun. 2020 11:52:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional