[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Petronilho escribió:
Hello, why my imortal call level 3 don't active with cwdt level 1?
Imortal or cold snap or anyone second gem? blood rage active corretly, sorry my english

I would recomment lvl 20 cwdt with lvl 20 steelskin or vaal molten shell if you have some armour.
Ok, I test this option.
Is there a pastebin for the Standard version ? Too poor to play in Delirium and wanna try this out in standard.

thanks !

I've replaced the mana leech jewel with a cluster jewel that has fuel the fight. Works even better since it's easier to get high rolls at that.
Hey..! I like this build.. until i swapped higher tier maps. I have around 5.1k hp, i deal good dmg, resistances capped but i die all the time.
Compared my last build i had block chance i die constantly.. there is no help if i get more life nodes, it wont stop get me bursted down. I have almost 90% similar build that you.
Should i get somehow armour or what? Im using atm molten shell as my guardian skill.
"
maddingtonbear escribió:
Hey..! I like this build.. until i swapped higher tier maps. I have around 5.1k hp, i deal good dmg, resistances capped but i die all the time.
Compared my last build i had block chance i die constantly.. there is no help if i get more life nodes, it wont stop get me bursted down. I have almost 90% similar build that you.
Should i get somehow armour or what? Im using atm molten shell as my guardian skill.

I'm currently playing this build and 5k HP in Delirium is way to low. Atm I have 6,5k and I'm sometimies still dying, yet not that often, almost always in Delirium when I'm too greedy and rushing too fast.

You should try to use two Vaal skills - Earthquake and Ancestral Warchief - both are necessary for clearing huge pack of delirium monsters couse you just don't have time to use main skill - this half of a second means death, no matter if you have 5 or 7k hp.

I begin to worry about DPS. I dont use Ming's Heart (more then 500k HP differance between well rolled Vermillion ring which I highly recommend) and while in town I have 38k DMG. So far lvl 13th maps are easy but 16th can be a problem.
Could this build work with bleeding? Only physical dmg + bleeding + kaom

Currently 7k health + determination aura still dying..
Editado por útlima vez por maddingtonbear en 28 mar. 2020 8:25:54
When exactly are you dying? Boss fights, regular maps, Delirium fog?
Editado por útlima vez por WojciechG en 28 mar. 2020 10:58:21
"
WojciechG escribió:
"
maddingtonbear escribió:

I'm currently playing this build and 5k HP in Delirium is way to low. Atm I have 6,5k and I'm sometimies still dying, yet not that often, almost always in Delirium when I'm too greedy and rushing too fast.

You should try to use two Vaal skills - Earthquake and Ancestral Warchief - both are necessary for clearing huge pack of delirium monsters couse you just don't have time to use main skill - this half of a second means death, no matter if you have 5 or 7k hp.

I begin to worry about DPS. I dont use Ming's Heart (more then 500k HP differance between well rolled Vermillion ring which I highly recommend) and while in town I have 38k DMG. So far lvl 13th maps are easy but 16th can be a problem.

Yea i also recommend using only rare rings with good hp this league.
Im level 93 now and trying to complete my awakening bonus.

I also have 6.5k HP and my damage is really fine for all ive done so far.
this is my current gear:

ive also played around with clusterjewels and i think i have found some nice combinations.
i will update this guide with a few good options for clusterjewels soon.
Sadly dont have much time for playing and shit at the moment, otherwise there would be more updates from current league, so sorry for that!

Check out my profile for the latest changes.
"
maddingtonbear escribió:
Could this build work with bleeding? Only physical dmg + bleeding + kaom

Currently 7k health + determination aura still dying..

This build is could be nice in combination with bleed yes. It needs some investment into it tho.
For bleed you should search another guide that is specified about it.
And i wouldnt recomment determination at all, its shit :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional