[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Hey, i'm quitting league soon, and starting to look out for cool builds to play next league. Of course, this may change based on patch notes (not that this would be nerfed, but maybe more exciting things will catch my eye), and i thought of eq slayer. However, your build guide isnt QUITE what i had in mind, and basicly the only one i could find. Could you either present arguements against what i have in mind or give me tips/suggestions or just a full pob for my purposes? anyway, they are as follows:

I was more looking for something to start league out with and run labs or stuff like that to get money, and one thing that makes lab smoother, is being immune to reflect becuase of that one shitty frost guy. i would rather have brutality in with the links and not go ele, this also allows for more defensive flasks, as im wanting to play a hc worthy build (although not going hc).

Also, for running labs, id want a good tree for non vaal pact with a good amount of regen.

Im guessing that fortify doesnt really work with eq? otherwise why not a fortify axe isntead of disfavour?

also what is going on with shockwave and how does that figure in to eq, and i thought it'd be BiS?

also wanting a build with like 6k or 7k life preferably

also im not sure how worth impale is for this build, itd take awhile for the dmg to ramp up, i feel like id rather have no ramp, and invest those points into life and some generic damage. also the banner for either just more mana unreserved or idk flesh and stone linked with all the other auras and enlighten 4? or maybe just blood and sand

i feel like i forgot some things, but thats it for now, thanks for reading :)
Editado por útlima vez por areflour en 31 jul. 2019 21:06:55
Hi, first for all, very nice Build i'am at Lvl 74 and enjoyed it alot!

There is something i want you to ask: Is the Helm Enchantment really worth it after the Duration Buff? I mean you got a Skill duration of ca. 0.5 sec ( with "less Duration" ), what means you need a attackspeed of ca. 2 APS to make full use of the Aftershocks. With the Enchantment the duration drops only further, so you need even more APS to keep the full Potential of the Aftershocks.

BTW: I'am running this Build With Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand. Pride and a 4 Link Temp chains ( Solstice Vigil Amulett ). The first 2 because of Dmg and Blind. With the Shaper Amulett i think a 4 link temp Chains Blasphemy is really worth it, especially in additon with blind of sand Stance.

Further more i use a chest with maim support, to increase DMG even more and a Ryslatha's Coil Belt.

Greets from Germany and THX for that cool Build!
Editado por útlima vez por Prototype80 en 2 ago. 2019 8:53:10
Hello just wanted to try this build before 3.8 league as im bored of cyclone which pob do you recommend should i go with budget build to start then build from there i noticed the skill gems are different too so just curious?
How do you run all the auras? You don't seem to have any passive nodes to reduce mana reserved.
Hi there, which ascendancy points to take and in which order?

Thanks alot!
sudden death on every map, legion or syndicate encounter, correct build and all the items, I don't know what else to do. I'm locked at level 89.
Hey guys,
im really sorry for not answering to all the questions in the thread but i recently moved to a new locations and i had no internet for 1.5 months whatsoever.
Anyway im back, so if there are any questions i can reply to them again! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Prycro en 22 ago. 2019 11:24:56
"
Prycro escribió:
Hey guys,
im really sorry for not answering to all the questions in the thread but i recently moved to a new locations and i had no internet for 1.5 months whatsoever.

Will you give us a quick review on how the build fares after the patch, and what other builds you could recommend for us melee loving nerds? i'm searching for a league starter in 3.8 that is:

- Melee!
- Tanky / Facetanky
- not super meta
- scales well into lateagme
- kills bosses well
- not super complicated

does not have to be:
- fastest map clearer
- super budget friendly
Planning on trying this build out as my league starter for 3.8. Will you be updating the guide for 3.8?
"
EUDiaBoLuS escribió:
"
Prycro escribió:
Hey guys,

Will you give us a quick review on how the build fares after the patch, and what other builds you could recommend for us melee loving nerds? i'm searching for a league starter in 3.8 that is:

- Melee!
- Tanky / Facetanky
- not super meta
- scales well into lateagme
- kills bosses well
- not super complicated

does not have to be:
- fastest map clearer
- super budget friendly

EQ should be very fine in the next patch! For further planning we need the patch nodes, but i still totally recommend this build to basically anyone. I will also rework the guide again to make this build perfectly fitting for the upcomming patch.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional