[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Hey, the build looks great. I wonder why the balanced pob its not capped on resis.
What do you think of the new double buffed unique Marohi Erqi? thats really like BiS for EQ
Editado por útlima vez por Tecken1407 en 7 jun. 2019 3:26:15
"
ChavelaVargas escribió:
Hey, the build looks great. I wonder why the balanced pob its not capped on resis.

Its because i used my old EQ Dude for it. I wanted to create the tree before the patch hits so that everyone can plan their build upfront. Will Update this guide with a fresh character as soon as we can start playing legion.
"
Tecken1407 escribió:
What do you think of the new double buffed unique Marohi Erqi? thats really like BiS for EQ

Yea i dont like marohi erqi because its such a slow weapon. Your leapslam will feel gros, it will reduce your overall mapclear drasticly.

Maybe its great for starting fresh, but im sure a disfavour is still the best weapon choice here.
Editado por útlima vez por Prycro en 7 jun. 2019 4:18:00
planning on playing EQ as a league starter in 3.7, mind letting me know what made you go slayer over jugg? Jugg seems to be a little better in PoB
Guys What about use impale in the gem setup?
and about hte build for 3.7 how good it will be for end game?
cheers
"
Olaverty escribió:
planning on playing EQ as a league starter in 3.7, mind letting me know what made you go slayer over jugg? Jugg seems to be a little better in PoB

I just deleted the sentence in my guide, where i talk about jugg xD
maybe i should put it back. Slayer has MUCH higher damage potential and better overall fitting stats. He will be faster and stronger and also has nice survivability with his leech and stun/bleed/reflect immunity.
"
Gattringer escribió:
Guys What about use impale in the gem setup?
and about hte build for 3.7 how good it will be for end game?
cheers

Totally Endgame viable. And Impale gem looks good but i think there are better support gems for EQ.
"
Prycro escribió:
"
Olaverty escribió:

I just deleted the sentence in my guide, where i talk about jugg xD
maybe i should put it back. Slayer has MUCH higher damage potential and better overall fitting stats. He will be faster and stronger and also has nice survivability with his leech and stun/bleed/reflect immunity.

thanks for the response daddy. whats your opinion on the new slayer AoE ascendancy point? also mind elaborating on why no vulnerability curse?
Editado por útlima vez por Olaverty en 7 jun. 2019 10:20:52
Hey, it might be stupid, but how about to use EQ with Shockwave support?
I mean, if you'll use not disfavor but new Marohi Erqi it could be pretty insane.
Editado por útlima vez por spgear en 7 jun. 2019 11:51:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional