[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Upgraded my damage jewels to +20%q and finally hit guardians yesterday.

Cleared Minotaur T16 map (corrupt) with +46% more Life, +100% more damage as lightning AND some other crit mods deadless.
Trash and abyss crack was no problem and extrem fast.
I expected a hard fight with that mods on guardian Minotaur but got disappointed :-)

For the boss i switched to Herald of Purity and always had fortifiy up. One time he managed to hit me with his overhead slam but i face tanked it.

My next update will be a 6L Belly!

One question to the master Guffinn:
My golem always dies in T13+ Maps. Every boss fight he gets one shotted. I even have a lvl 21 golem gem but he is to squishy! I would drop him when i can buy a 6L. Is this a good idea?

I've been trying to follow your build but I'm not too sure which part of the guides are up to date ? Some of the links takes me back to 3.2 version of game.
"
sh0ckzz escribió:
Hey mate, thanks for the build! Its working out pretty decent in ssf, just wouldnt recommend it as a league starter.

I couldnt get a belly yet, but I managed to 6link an okayish elder chest with 120 life, phys dmg taken as fire and high res but I fucked up with the chest base. I used an evasion base and now im struggling to get the colours right. So far I´m working with a 2red 2blue 2green. So i got 4 offcolours and im not convinced that i can get the 5th. In that case, what would you suggest is the best green sup gem for this setup ? Currently im running Cold Pen as my 6th link, the others being BF- Ele Focus- conc effect- ele dmg- melee phys.

Thx in advance :)

Hey dude, glad to hear that! And especially cool to hear from someone playing SSF :)

Like I say in the SSF Notes, it can be kinda rough to pull it off decently since you need some specific Item.
For a 2G2B2R Link, you would replace Melee Phys with Cold Pen. So you are right on that :P Melee Phys is considerably better tho, so if you could hit it one day that would be awesome. Also, Faster Attacks is closely behind Cold Pen (especially against Normal Bosses or on maps without ele Resist Mods), so if that feels better for you I'd consider it.

I ususally would recommend you some things to upgrade to/replace your stuff with, but given that you're on SSF that's kinda rough :P
But one thing to consider is crafting Rings or Amulets with any

that you have. You won't get as much Benefit as from WED, since your Statstick is Fire + Random, but with 90% Cold Conversion it's pretty damn close.
Just get one or 2 Steel or Opal Rings and try to craft on that maybe.

Other than that, go replace your Mana Flask with a Diamond :D
And drop the Quicksilver for a Quartz or Granite or Stibnite for added Survivability, and roll an Immunity on it. We really don't run on this Build.

Hope this covers about everything, gl and hf on your SSF adventures :)

"
peereiro escribió:

I tried some tweaks. Got myself a juicy 20% taste of hate and an almost perfect atziri. Which flask should i replace? Should i drop stibine and roll bleeding on another flask?

With your previous advice, gameplay became a lot easier, not struggling on t15 maps or bosses anymore.

Tried Guardians today. Corrupted. With bad mods... No reflect tho. I was getting one-shot each time i came in. Even the ads on Chimera were killing me all the time. Lost 3 maps :)

It happens, that i get instantly one-shotted...

Also, when doing elder, couldnt keep up with killing mobs, they killed shaper :( PoB shows 380k shaper dps...

Yo mate, good to hear back from you :)

The Flask Setups are clearly shown in the Guide. Endgame Gear, Mapping and Bossing Sections respectively.

Fully Buffed your Shaper DPS is in fact at ~900k with no Bossing Setup. Don't forget to tick all the correct Settings. That's actually fine for Shaper, but still pretty low.
5.5k HP is also terribly low :P
I would recommend you to get a Bosssing Setup going (explained in the Endgame Gear Bossing Section).
For more Life and Damage alike.

Besides that tho:
Your Claw is pretty bad. For comparison, a max Rolled Wasp Nest gives almost exactly the same DPS for you :D (-0.1% actually).
Your Rings can be EASILY upgraded to be way better. I'm at a loss of words kinda, I stress this in every part of the gearing Segment and still people ignore it all the time :D
Here are example Rings from the Trade Links:
Spoiler

Low Budget, Endgame Gear.
I say that rares are important for a reason, everyone has to check to see if there are upgrades from time to time. And 15c really isn't too much, and you can easily go higher for better once.

Like, you got the gist of gearing, but don't stop halfway with the Upgrades :P
Other than that, a Hatred Cold Conversion Watchers Eye is pretty important. And if you want more Life, 2 Meeks are as well.

I hope I don't come off as too brash or something. But there are a couple of things you can do that are very obvious if you read the Guide.
If you check the next guy I reply to, he just did the Guardians on a 5l, with more Shaper DPS and Life than you have currently. And that's mostly down to better Itemization.

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Upgraded my damage jewels to +20%q and finally hit guardians yesterday.

Cleared Minotaur T16 map (corrupt) with +46% more Life, +100% more damage as lightning AND some other crit mods deadless.
I expected a hard fight with that mods on guardian Minotaur but got disappointed :-)

For the boss i switched to Herald of Purity and always had fortifiy up. One time he managed to hit me with his overhead slam but i face tanked it.

My next update will be a 6L Belly!

One question to the master Guffinn:
My golem always dies in T13+ Maps. Every boss fight he gets one shotted. I even have a lvl 21 golem gem but he is to squishy! I would drop him when i can buy a 6L. Is this a good idea?

Gz on the Kills, glad top hear that :D

And yeah, if you get a bossing Setup going for some of the tougher ones, it really helps. Mainly using HoP and dropping the HoI+CoH and the Reave Setup.

You sure as hell can drop the Golem, they really die all the time :D
They're ridiculously stupid and only Golemancers can scale their Defensives and Regen high enough to be survivable.
That said, on most Boss fights there is plenty time to resummon them. Lots of transition phases/animations. So if you got the Socket Space (which we do), I recommend keeping him in the End.

Gl on the 6l, that will be a big DPS Upgrade as well :) Let me know how it feels at that point!

"
wackygoose escribió:
I got 2.94 Ex right now, I dunno what to do. Im trying to buy boots from the link provided but there are just two and they never get online

ty for answer

ps: I almost vendored The Kins Path prophecy lol, I had 1,7 ex lying around and didnt know xD

I guess you mean the mapping Boots? These are just the "ideal" ones, you can just go grab some random Rares with 100+ Life, Res, and maybe INT for mapping.

Other than that, I would recommend Upgrading Doom Twirl and Corruption Gorget next, and most importantly maybe your 2 Abyss Jewels :D Just check the Trade Links for all of these (at this point the low budget Endgame Gear Links have become pretty cheap).

Also, maybe look into the Endgame Trees again. There are some changes you can make.

All in all, gz on the Progress so far :) Looking good.

"
manmilk1 escribió:
I've been trying to follow your build but I'm not too sure which part of the guides are up to date ? Some of the links takes me back to 3.2 version of game.

Ty for the interest in this Guide :)

I can assure you everything is up to date. If some Links (mainly the levelling Trees I assume) link to the 3.2 Version of the Tree, that's simply because nothing changed for us from back then. We still take the same Nodes, they are still connected in the same way etc. They mainly just added some Nodes to the Tree, but that doesn't affect us in the slightest.
Maintaining this Guide and answering Questions takes enought time as is, I cba to change Stuff that's not required to be changed :P

Hope that clears up any Confusion :) If you decide to try the Build, drop by if you got any Problems!
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 21 sept. 2018 9:51:19
"
OberstGruber escribió:

wow congratulations mate! that is inspiring

"
Guffinn escribió:
Also, maybe look into the Endgame Trees again. There are some changes you can make. ­

thanks again for taking your time to look into my character items without me even asking for.

I didnt understand that part about changes to make in the tree , I completed the claw nodes, and been following the SC Tree (200% inc Life) and plan to get the 3 expensive jewels ( I have a starter mf who can farm reliably at this point ).
Editado por útlima vez por wackygoose en 21 sept. 2018 14:24:25
First league after 3.0 launch, first uber elder fight and first uber elder kill :P Thx for build, shaper/guardians destroyed to easy with mapping gear, for elder i took only kaoms root and switch herald of ice/purity for purity of ice
"
wackygoose escribió:
I didnt understand that part about changes to make in the tree , I completed the claw nodes, and been following the SC Tree (200% inc Life) and plan to get the 3 expensive jewels ( I have a starter mf who can farm reliably at this point ).

The SC Tree is different than yours. You drop the whole part with Aspect of the Lynx and Panther, I checked it in PoB again and respeccing that part to the recommended Setup is the same DPS with a bit more Life for you.

"
kerlya12 escribió:
First league after 3.0 launch, first uber elder fight and first uber elder kill :P Thx for build, shaper/guardians destroyed to easy with mapping gear, for elder i took only kaoms root and switch herald of ice/purity for purity of ice

Hey dude, big gz on the Kill!
And very glad my Build could help you get there/you like it.

Gl and hf going forward :)
"
Guffinn escribió:
You drop the whole part with Aspect of the Lynx and Panther, I checked it in PoB again and respeccing that part to the recommended Setup is the same DPS with a bit more Life for you.

I seriously hate the skill tree the way it is, it confuses me so much, I will try to pay more attention and maybe export and compare.

it was a nice dps boost too since now i got twin terrors

ty ♥
Editado por útlima vez por wackygoose en 21 sept. 2018 15:15:30
Hey Guffin,

I really enjoy your build. But at the moment I don't know how to spend my currency the best way (and am having problems with those stupid map returns), because I am very unexperienced. It would be super awesome if you could take a look on my character and tell how to spend my currency the best way in the near future. I hope that my tree is alright, but i dunno, if i should change something for meeks, that I guess I have to buy somewhat soon (?).

Thanks in advance
So I finally hit 92 and got my 2nd MotM in and now I'm out of ideas. Out of all my gear what would I get the most out of upgrading right now? It seems like aside from marginal power creep on rares I'm doing ok..
Hi? iam have DPS problem ( have 2.7kk dps). See my character iam say what is the problem plz. ( https://pastebin.com/FVqChF7A )

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional