[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Petfo0d escribió:
Sorry for the double post! Do I just use bubonic trail? My ele resistances seem to be taking a hit so was wondering.

Only use Bubonics for endgame Bosses, its not needed for mapping at all.
Just get some rares with Life and Res, I say that in the mapping segment :P

On Bosses you counter the loss of the res boots with 15 allres from Lightpoacher.
Other than that we have: 15% allres from Belly, 44% allres from the tree, 15% from Alira.
Rest of that is mainly fixed on the belt, and then maybe 1 or 2 Rolls on the Amulet/Ring.
Also, If you have a Jewel Socket in the Tree you can get a nice rare Jewel with 9% allres, Crit Multi and Attack speed
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 17 sept. 2018 16:48:16
Hi!

Great build, great guide. I enjoy playing it very much. There us only one thing. I sometimes get oddly one shotted, or cant survive standing in a mob pack in a t14-ish abyss. Is it the matter of low life? About 5.2k right now.

Can you look at my gear and advise me on what i should upgrade?

Thanks!
Hey man, first of all thanks for the build.
I'm at a point where I do not know what to do. Do you recommend upgrading as quickly as possible?

Taste of Hate
Watcher's Eye
Tombfist (2sockets)
or maybe I should get better rings, one that has int and so I can change the jewels with str / int.

Currently with these items I got to kill Shaper, but I know that for uber elder I need more, that's why I need some help to get it.
Spoiler

"
lnvisibleone escribió:
I switched out the added crit chance for attack speed in PoB and it worked it out to be a dps increase so I went for it. It definitely removed that bit of clunkiness I felt from losing the attack speed and it was a dps increase. You were right, it's preferable when you have the choice. o/

Did have the same problem like you. First i thought i dont need reave for clearing maps because BF is good enough. Then i changed my play style for (Vaal) Reave. You have to play very fast to keep up your reave stacks (max. 8 with vaal reave)! But it is very (time) rewarding! You should definitly try it!

To me: Bought a good Watchers Eye Jewel for 1,5 ex yesterday and a decent shaped stat stick. My damage got boosted a lot. Hit red maps now and it still feels like playing Act 10 :-)
Hi, question, if we use elemental focus, doesn't that mean we cannot chill?

Also what's your opinion on going full reave for delving? Using 6-links on chest and other slots for defensive gems and not taking blade flurry unless maybe for delve bosses.

Is it too low damage compared to molten strike? I don't really wanna respec because I wanna do both mapping and delving, and I enjoy reave more.
Hey, Guffin, I made progress today, beat uber Izaro, respec some passive points and bought new rings it made my character feel strong LOL. anyway, I'm torn between buying a rare Claw or buying a watcher's eye (Phys to cold). Thanks!
"
peereiro escribió:
Hi!

Great build, great guide. I enjoy playing it very much. There us only one thing. I sometimes get oddly one shotted, or cant survive standing in a mob pack in a t14-ish abyss. Is it the matter of low life? About 5.2k right now.

Can you look at my gear and advise me on what i should upgrade?

Thanks!

Hey mate, ty for the kind words :)

Yes, 5.2k is kiiinda low these days.
In terms of Survivability there are a few things:
2 Might of the Meeks will give 23% more max Life (and 30 or so flat Life) if used in the top left and bottom Scion Jewel Sockets. Check the Trees to see how thats done.

That might cost a lot tho, so here is some other Stuff:
Use a Tree like this for now: www.poeurl.com/b5Jd
Bit more Life, Vitality Void for stronger Leech, bit more Freeze Chance.
You can unspec Vitality Void and the 2 Nodes before if you feel you need more DPS.
Other than that, there is plenty optimization to be done for your Gear:
Your Left Ring could be better, with Phys AND Wed on it. Go check the Trade Links again, maybe Low Budget Endgame ones. More DPS = Survivability, in a way :P Right Ring can also be optimized.
Same goes for your Amulet, that one is preeeetty damn bad sadly. But I get that you need the INT I guess. An Onyx with max Blessed Implicit should do the Job too though (once you grab the 3 Point Jewel Socket with 20 INT).
You should swap to a Stygian Vise with the same Stats more or less, but put in an Abyss Jewel with 40+ Life and some offensive Benefits. Same thing again, go check the Trade Links.
You can get random Rare Boots with 100+ Life and Res pretty easily, so that's also a way to get more Life.

As for your Flasks, I recommend dropping the Life Flask for a Stibnite. The Blind is especially beneficial in Situations like these Abyss Rares you mentioned, where all of them will be blinded.
Replacing the Lion's Roar with a Taste of Hate offers significant Phys Mitigation (15%), as well as Damage, so that's also something to aim for.
And btw, that Atziris is pretty bad. A perfect, or one off perfect, roll should only be a couple of C right now.

That's all that comes to mind now, let me know how it goes :)

"
smelcami escribió:
Hey man, first of all thanks for the build.
I'm at a point where I do not know what to do. Do you recommend upgrading as quickly as possible?

Taste of Hate
Watcher's Eye
Tombfist (2sockets)
or maybe I should get better rings, one that has int and so I can change the jewels with str / int.

Currently with these items I got to kill Shaper, but I know that for uber elder I need more, that's why I need some help to get it.
Spoiler

Hey man, very glad to hear you are having a good time and downed shaper!

As for your Upgrades, here goes:
First of all get some better Rare Boots, easy to get a significant Life Increase (20 or so) and more or the same Res there for a couple C.
Your other Gear all looks pretty good, except for a very bad right Ring. Go get something from the low budget endgame gear trade links with WED on it.
Consider dropping the Life Flask for a Quartz for added Survivability.

After that, I would say to get 2 Might of the Meeks and/or a Watchers Eye first. The Meeks are great for Life and Damage alike, just check the Tree Section to see how its done.
The Watchers Eye is a significant part of our DPS tho.
2 socket Tombfists are great, but not that necessary for now I'd say. Taste of Hate should replace your Lions Roar for mapping soon tho.

Let me know how that goes for you :)

"
OberstGruber escribió:
To me: Bought a good Watchers Eye Jewel for 1,5 ex yesterday and a decent shaped stat stick. My damage got boosted a lot. Hit red maps now and it still feels like playing Act 10 :-)

Hey mate, your Char looks pretty damn solid now!
Interested to hear how the Endgame Bosses etc. go for you :)

"
elfril escribió:
Hi, question, if we use elemental focus, doesn't that mean we cannot chill?

Also what's your opinion on going full reave for delving? Using 6-links on chest and other slots for defensive gems and not taking blade flurry unless maybe for delve bosses.

Is it too low damage compared to molten strike? I don't really wanna respec because I wanna do both mapping and delving, and I enjoy reave more.

Yes, Blade Flurry cannot Chill with Ele Focus in. Doesn't really matter tho on Endgame Bosses.
For Delves you either swap it out for Inc Crits, or Inc AoE.

Sure you can go for Reave in Delves, as long as the Damage is fine.
That said, BF is just straight up better, and MS wrecks the narrow Corridors.
But I don't see a problem with going Reave in theory, as damage really isn't the Limiting Factor, survivability is.

"
Dozle7 escribió:
Hey, Guffin, I made progress today, beat uber Izaro, respec some passive points and bought new rings it made my character feel strong LOL. anyway, I'm torn between buying a rare Claw or buying a watcher's eye (Phys to cold). Thanks!

Hey mate, glad to hear you're doing good :)

I'd recommend buying a Watchers Eye before a juicy Claw.
Other than that, go for better Abyss Jewels in your Gloves. The Trade Links in the Endgame Gear section got you covered, you really need Life.
Your Amulet and right ring could also be easily better.
I'd also recommend dropping both the Life Flask and the Sulphur for a Quartz and Stibnite for the Survivability. And roll one with Curse Immunity please :P

Ty for 200k Views btw :)
Gonna add another Build Variant to the second post soonTM.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 18 sept. 2018 13:18:01
"
Guffinn escribió:

Yes, Blade Flurry cannot Chill with Ele Focus in. Doesn't really matter tho on Endgame Bosses.
For Delves you either swap it out for Inc Crits, or Inc AoE.

Sure you can go for Reave in Delves, as long as the Damage is fine.
That said, BF is just straight up better, and MS wrecks the narrow Corridors.
But I don't see a problem with going Reave in theory, as damage really isn't the Limiting Factor, survivability is.

I was thinking of using only 1 skill for delve since i'll probably go for kaom's roots, and will need the gem slots on helm.
Hmm didn't think about using inc AoE for blade flurry, I'll try to experiment using only BF in delves then, not sure if it clears well in larger rooms though unless I use something like inpulsa/haemophilia for chain explosions.
Seems like its not easy to balance between mapping and deep delving.
"
elfril escribió:

I was thinking of using only 1 skill for delve since i'll probably go for kaom's roots, and will need the gem slots on helm.
Hmm didn't think about using inc AoE for blade flurry, I'll try to experiment using only BF in delves then, not sure if it clears well in larger rooms though unless I use something like inpulsa/haemophilia for chain explosions.
Seems like its not easy to balance between mapping and deep delving.

Why would it be hard?
Just go with BF as your only 6l, Inc AoE is plenty. The corridors are so narrow, it doesn't really matter. And the DPS is obviously bonkers :P

If you go with Kaoms, remember to drop the Stibnite. The Blind won't do anything, as Kaoms prevents Evading.

But like I said, Molten Strike is better. Stronger LGoH since it's many more Hits, and the Balls cover crazy area.

Gl and hf Delving mate :)
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 18 sept. 2018 20:16:09
So i dumped a TON of currency on to the character and i'm absolutely loving it though i need levels and probably need to itemise a bit better. Also dont have currency for any mirror fee yet XD I have like 8ex remaining, what do you think i should upgrade? Also i'm like 2 doctors away from a HH so if i get that and sell, what should i mirror? Theres a claw up and an offhand. Think the claw would be better, not sure. Anyway thats going to take some time, so which of my current pieces should i focus on improving??

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional