[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey mate, firstly thanks for the very throughout guide!

I'm playing it as leaguestarter rn and I'm up to ~t10-11maps - feels great mostly. I just got my conversion watchers and swapped to a temporary statstick (2alt craft 34% phys to cold lol). Reave dps is great but bladeflurry doesn't really pack a punch yet vs bosses.. I can kill em but its not great.

I'd love it if you/someone could check my gear/pob (:

POB: https://pastebin.com/FBu8hYK1

Gear:

Any advice about what to upgrade/focus on next would be greatly appreciated.

My thoughts - farm up currency for a 3rd might of the meek, statstick with ~50-60%, better amulet (once I can find one with high int rolls ;_;), stygian vise. Not gonna bother with a 6l belly until I got all of that I think. Sitting at 5.4k hp rn but I feel really safe mapping in t10s so far.
"
srslyFaileR escribió:
Hey mate, firstly thanks for the very throughout guide!

I'm playing it as leaguestarter rn and I'm up to ~t10-11maps - feels great mostly. I just got my conversion watchers and swapped to a temporary statstick (2alt craft 34% phys to cold lol). Reave dps is great but bladeflurry doesn't really pack a punch yet vs bosses.. I can kill em but its not great.

I'd love it if you/someone could check my gear/pob (:

My thoughts - farm up currency for a 3rd might of the meek, statstick with ~50-60%, better amulet (once I can find one with high int rolls ;_;), stygian vise. Not gonna bother with a 6l belly until I got all of that I think. Sitting at 5.4k hp rn but I feel really safe mapping in t10s so far.

Hey mate, cool to see you trying this Build and that it goes well :)

Looks like a solid Leaguestart so far to me. The Rings will last you for quite a while, Conversion Eye already is great, the Helmet is fine too, 2 socket Tombfists already is nice as well, etc. etc.

Yes, the Amulet Belt and Statstick are your weakest Slots. I'd personally go for a Stygian and another Amulet next.
Just keep in mind, that upgrading to a 3rd Meek gives you additional Res as well.
To get more out of your BF right now: Ancestral Warchief and Frostbomb are huuuge for ST damage. At least one for mapping would be great :)
Other than that, a ToH would help in all Situations. But if you can snack up a cheap Wiseoak right now to replace your Life Flask that would help with DPS as well.

Well I haven't found something like this before...

Curious if I should work that into the build or try to sell for a bunch of exalts.

e: thanks a lot for the advice, gonna try to get a wise oak for bosskilling asap.. I mainly use the life flask for delving rn.
Editado por útlima vez por srslyFaileR en 3 sept. 2018 19:55:18
I am trying to figure out if there is good place to put unnatural instincts gem somewhere on the tree. What do you guys think?
"
srslyFaileR escribió:
Well I haven't found something like this before...

Curious if I should work that into the build or try to sell for a bunch of exalts.

e: thanks a lot for the advice, gonna try to get a wise oak for bosskilling asap.. I mainly use the life flask for delving rn.

Don't forget the Frost Bomb and/or Warchief, each of them gives you more DPS than a Wise Oak ever will :P

And ye, I have a similar one. Just decided to sell it it.
The Curse doenst outweigh the DPS a proper Ring offers on Bosses due to the high Curse Effect Reduction they have, and while mapping we have enough Sockets to get our PC from CoH anyways.

Your Call, but thats a good ring that would net you a nice chunk of currency I bet.

"
zeturka escribió:
I am trying to figure out if there is good place to put unnatural instincts gem somewhere on the tree. What do you guys think?

No, there isnt for this Build. Sadly :P
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 3 sept. 2018 21:43:59
I've just gotten into maps with this build and am liking it so far. My question is that when I have Blood Rage active and I am overleeching, i notice that my HP is 3 under max and it sits there until my overleech ends and i take damage from the Blood Rage. If this is happening am I still utilizing my Damage on Full Life gems in my BF and Reave? Thanks!
"
kelkanator escribió:
I've just gotten into maps with this build and am liking it so far. My question is that when I have Blood Rage active and I am overleeching, i notice that my HP is 3 under max and it sits there until my overleech ends and i take damage from the Blood Rage. If this is happening am I still utilizing my Damage on Full Life gems in my BF and Reave? Thanks!

Yes, you still count as on full Life. Been confrmed by GGG themselves. And you can compare tooltip DPS if you want to :P
That's just how it is with Bloodrage.

Cool that you enjoy the Build so far :) If you ever feel you struggle, drop me a reply here and I'll look into it,
ok so this is my little build review :P before league started i said i wanted to level this build to 100 if it was possible and im standing by my word, thats my end goal for the build.. I just hit lvl 85 and im loving it! the ice pop sounds just sound amazing, and the dmg has been holding up perfect(im on t10 maps atm havent been higher yet) and im still on a tabula..

only thing that annoys me is when i dash into a pack and get stun locked and just cant attack or dash out and die, doesnt happen very often but man does it irritate me when it does lol other than that the build feels amazing! and i still have a lot of upgrades to do to it so im excited :D thanks for the guide!
"
Mtntech escribió:
ok so this is my little build review :P before league started i said i wanted to level this build to 100 if it was possible and im standing by my word, thats my end goal for the build.. I just hit lvl 85 and im loving it! the ice pop sounds just sound amazing, and the dmg has been holding up perfect(im on t10 maps atm havent been higher yet) and im still on a tabula..

only thing that annoys me is when i dash into a pack and get stun locked and just cant attack or dash out and die, doesnt happen very often but man does it irritate me when it does lol other than that the build feels amazing! and i still have a lot of upgrades to do to it so im excited :D thanks for the guide!

Hey man, ty for the nice words :)

If you get stunned, I recommend taking Heart of Oak instead of the 2 Life Nodes above Revenge of the Hunted. Gives 28% Stun Avoidance and 20% Stun Recovery.
That said, I never get stunned on this Char. Remember to keep your Flasks up before Packs, and maybe use Reave from a range instead of from the middle of the pack. If you like delving Deep into packs, a Stibnite is actually huge since everything gets Blinded. Better than a Basaslt I'd say.

As for the Upgrades: I'd say go for the 1 socket Tombfist + Murderous Eye Jewel + Pseudo 5 (or 6) link Shaper Helmet now.
And Upgrade your Dread Nail and Carrion Noose to something with WED.

Now it's back to the bed for me tho. Gl and hf levelling :)
Well, I got some pretty decent upgrades yesterday night/today (:

- Crafted a 59% Statstick
- sniped some new rings for "cheap" ~20c each
- New amulet /FINALLY :D
- Got a decent stygian vise (Ppl missprice their stuff when there's no life on it even with an open prefix lol)
- got a ToH
- got another might of the meek (fml these got really expensive really quickly)

Got around 70c left now + the possibility of selling my Ass mark ring for ~5-7ex

--------------

I think I'll try to get a decent rare claw next.. Survivability is fine at 5.4k hp but I think im pushing it a bit.. Might have to go for a 6l belly soon :/

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional