[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

UPDATE-

Downed Uber Elder and now have full Atlas completion except Perandus Manor (still farming -.-)

^ This combo here is also very strong. I have tried to move some things on POB around and it is really hard to beat the overall value.

Crafting Abyss Jewels now, in search of 4 GG's while farming up a Perandus Manor map for 100% Atlas.

Going to take this character a few more levels higher and farm Shaper. Shaper is a much easier fight and still has some high rewards.

Thanks again, the build works quite well :)
"
qwertypoopslam escribió:
UPDATE-

Downed Uber Elder and now have full Atlas completion except Perandus Manor (still farming -.-)

Spoiler
^ This combo here is also very strong. I have tried to move some things on POB around and it is really hard to beat the overall value.

Crafting Abyss Jewels now, in search of 4 GG's while farming up a Perandus Manor map for 100% Atlas.

Going to take this character a few more levels higher and farm Shaper. Shaper is a much easier fight and still has some high rewards.

Thanks again, the build works quite well :)

Gz on the Kill, bet it felt good :)

For everyone else tho: A max rolled Cyclopean Coil with a max rolled Hatred Corruption + Shaper's Touch with max rolled Life Corruption offer quite a bit less Life and Damage than Tombfist and a Stygian with even mediocre 3 Prop Abyss Jewels.
It is easy to beat the "Power" of this Combination on this Build.
Don't forget to check/uncheck "enemy is intimidated" when you equip/unequip Tombfist in PoB.

Here is my Char in Bossing Gear with Tombfist + Stygian Vise:
https://pastebin.com/9AmFSHiC 6.9k Life, 5.4kk Shaper DPS.
vs. corrupted Cyclopean Coil and corrupted Shaper's Touch:
https://pastebin.com/NKcxaH8Y 6.6k Life, 5kk Shaper DPS.

Cool that you found a nice combination tho, it's always good to make your own Choices :) And in the end it all worked out!
And gl on the Perandus Manor, maybe join one of these Groups that splits costs :P

"
Unf_rtunate escribió:
Hey thank you for the feed back! It def helped me out and I will take your word on leveling with Sunder. I wanted to ask if mana would become less of a problem as I level? I'm currently running Herald of Ice and and Hatred and was wondering if it was normal to be chugging mana pots or if it gets better down the line.

It's normal to carry one Mana Pot for a while, sure. That said, you probably won't need a Herald or Hatred for a while. Either one should be enough for levelling.
And as I said in the levelling Section: until you grab Soul Raker (around when you did some maps/level 80 or so) you can take one 0.4% Mana Leech Node on the down right Side of the Tree. Both of these options fix all Mana Problems once you got some Damage.

^ I added that Section to the second Post.
In there, you can find a Spectral Throw Version that requires minimal changes to Tree and Gemlinks.
The pros and cons are listed, but the TLDR is that it is generally weaker in all aspects, but cheaper to gear for. And ST is still amazing, just not as amazing as BF/Reave. So you can do all Content with it, just not as fast/"efficient" as BF/Reave.
If you enjoy the ST playstyle, give it a shot.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 24 jul. 2018 19:09:22
I agree! It is something I may upgrade eventually. Not suggesting anyone should do it this way, I am just in the 'if its not broke, dont fix it' stage.

Been pretty active with crafting abyss jewels, so I am hoping I can make some nice ones to keep for myself.
Hey.

I read in some reddit post that they are reworking dual wielding and maybe statsticks so now Im a bit afraid to buy the gear for the build incase its not viable in a patch or two?

Or should I buy gear now and hope it stays viable as a "legacy" item?
"
ladymordeth escribió:
Hey.

I read in some reddit post that they are reworking dual wielding and maybe statsticks so now Im a bit afraid to buy the gear for the build incase its not viable in a patch or two?

Or should I buy gear now and hope it stays viable as a "legacy" item?

They said they are looking into it, and it's much needed :P

I'm assuming they atleast gut Shaped Statsticks. But even if those get reduced to only being local mods or something, we could still use Moonbenders Wing + a Crit Watchers Eye (instead of Conversion).
That results in 1kk less DPS for my bossing loadout, but in the end 4.4kk is still way overkill.
The Build doesn't get defined/made possible by shaped statsticks, they just boost it even further.

That said, if you intend to pop like 100ex on a Shaped Statstick, I would rather take a 10ex one or so :P Pretty sure they get made useless/weaker in one way or another.

In case they completely gut BF and Dual Wielding, which most likely won't happen to such a ridiculous degree, we can still switch to the Spectral Throw Loadout I specified in the second Post.
Minimal Tree changes, bit cheaper gearing. Isn't Dual Wield, doesn't use shaped Stat Sticks. And all gear, except the Statstick, can still be used and is pretty optimized.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 25 jul. 2018 19:14:37
Some noob questions. How do you unspec the passives between Harrier and Revenged of the Hunted? I can't do it.

And do the claw nodes apply only with 2 claws, or will they apply with a non-claw offhand?

Thanks!
"
tingly escribió:
Some noob questions. How do you unspec the passives between Harrier and Revenged of the Hunted? I can't do it.

And do the claw nodes apply only with 2 claws, or will they apply with a non-claw offhand?

Thanks!

Yo, thanks for the interest :)

I guess you are talking about this:
Spoiler

?

If so, you can only drop these once you connect your tree here:
Spoiler

AND you have your Uber Lab, which will enable to connect your Tree from the Ranger Start. That way, we have 2 ways to "start" on the passive Tree.
The tree that has that part unconnected is called "after Uberlab Tree" in the Guide for a reason :P
I will emphasize in the Ascendancy Section that our Uber Lab enables us to do that tho. I explained all other choices except that one in detail, because I thought it is pretty self explanatory without even knowing PoE lingo. Then again, what it does is not mentioned in the Guide itself but only on the passive Tree ingame or on the Site, and there it is quite hidden.

And yes, the Claw Nodes apply to any attacks with Claws. If they only applied to dual wielding, they would say "while Dual Wielding" (like the Twin Terrors Node). That's one case where the PoE desciptions can be taken at face value.
Since neither Blade Flurry nor Reave CAN attack with Sceptres or Axes, which are the Statstick/Offhand options for us, they only use the Claw to Attack. I explain that and the benfits of it in the Guide.

Like I said at the end of the Guide, always down to answer questions :)
Some Stuff is already explained tho. But the thing about how to unconnect the Tree there is actually something I haven't thought about adressing, thanks for bringing it up!
Hope I could help you.

Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 27 jul. 2018 7:44:06
"
Yo, thanks for the interest :)

I guess you are talking about this:
Spoiler

?

If so, you can only drop these once you connect your tree here:
Spoiler

AND you have your Uber Lab, which will enable to connect your Tree from the Ranger Start. That way, we have 2 ways to "start" on the passive Tree.
The tree that has that part unconnected is called "after Uberlab Tree" in the Guide for a reason :P
I will emphasize in the Ascendancy Section that our Uber Lab enables us to do that tho. I explained all other choices except that one in detail, because I thought it is pretty self explanatory without even knowing PoE lingo. Then again, what it does is not mentioned in the Guide itself but only on the passive Tree ingame or on the Site, and there it is quite hidden.

Thanks man, but I think you really need the ascendancies (up to Uber?) to unspec. I reached the southeast wheel at the Evasion and Life node thinking the same thing as you did, but it still wouldn't let me unspec.

I have finished normal and cruel labs and will run merciless in a few levels, but hopefully unspec won't require uber cos I really dislike it!
"
tingly escribió:

Thanks man, but I think you really need the ascendancies (up to Uber?) to unspec. I reached the southeast wheel at the Evasion and Life node thinking the same thing as you did, but it still wouldn't let me unspec.

I have finished normal and cruel labs and will run merciless in a few levels, but hopefully unspec won't require uber cos I really dislike it!

Yes, I said you need Uber to unspec those :P It enables you to choose that Start Point there, if you don't have your Uber that's just another Node on the Tree, not a valid Starting Point.

I get you, I dislike Uber Lab as well. But a Build without its Uber Lab is simply worse than a Build with Uber Lab.
That said, all we gain from Uber Lab are Skillpoints. Nothing that defines our Build, like some other Ascendancies. These Skillpoints are still very useful tho, in boosting damage and Life alike. It's just that this Build works plenty fine without it for mapping- But obviously it will be straight up better with Uber Lab,
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 27 jul. 2018 8:40:27
Bros, I have been following the build, so far so good, but could not complete the full trials for the Eternal Labyrinth. I am still missing Trial of Swirling Fear & Trial of Lingering Pain, noted that it is randomly found in the map but is there any specific map which have higher chance to find these trials?

I am just playing map T1-T9 though, was thinking to complete the Ascendancy before moving on red map, I am at level 88 now.

Thanks,

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional