[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
SavitarGodSpeed escribió:
could i just go blade flurry only?

Sure, why not. 6l for mapping would be BF - IncAoE - IncCritStrikes - EdwA - DofL - Melee Phys. So Instead of Conc Effect and Ele Focus you take Inc AoE/CritStrikes.

There is no real reason to map with BF tho, if you don't like it much more than Reave. reave clears way faster, and is way safer to map with. And a pseudolink helmet with like 90 Life+Innervate+IncAoE is dirt cheap to get.
Hello again Guffin:D

Just slammed this sweet gloves, any thoughts? Should i keep and use them or try to slam frenzy charge/flat crit?

E: god are they really so expensive:OOO
Editado por útlima vez por Mewerath en 20 jul. 2018 12:26:14
Hi, I'm just wondering how do you set up MF for this build? I'm just tired of doing burial chamber over and over again. I would love to farm some higher tier maps, or even guardians, shaper, uber elder.
can you please check my items and tell me whats wrong i keep dying alot

ps: i know that my weapon is weak i just do have enough currency to buy the claw yet
"
Hyper_hunter escribió:
can you please check my items and tell me whats wrong i keep dying alot

ps: i know that my weapon is weak i just do have enough currency to buy the claw yet

Uncheck "hide characters tab" in Privacy Settings, Guffin won't see your char now:)
Hello together,

i'd like to ask if someone could help me please, i've already double checked everything and can't find the mistake,i've made the same build but kinda lack hard on dmg, really hard probly not even 1mil dps.

http://s3.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yildirim123/characters

Char name is " EXODLA "
Editado por útlima vez por yildirim123 en 20 jul. 2018 17:23:08
"
yildirim123 escribió:
Hello together,

i'd like to ask if someone could help me please, i've already double checked everything and can't find the mistake,i've made the same build but kinda lack hard on dmg, really hard probly not even 1mil dps.

Char name is " EXODLA "

Respec Fangs of frost for Forces of Nature, take the "Revenge of the Hunted" from the other side, also i think that you should respec one Frenzy node for "Claws of the Magpie" for now then go for Assasination.

For Gear i would reccoment getting 1 socket Tombfist with Murderous Jewel for Intimidate.
Change Life and Movement speed flasks for - Quartz and Basalt for Mapping and Lion's Roar and Wise Oak for bosses.

Flat psyh damage on your rings and amulet as well as "Elemental damage with attack skills" should be huge but some may be expensive. Make sure you have some accuracy on your gear and jewells, 91% with ice golem alive should be fine i think. Also Darkness Enthroned with some flat cold to attacks, life and resistances would be better i suppose, Stygian Vise with life, resistances and WED even better but more expensive.

Also i'm pretty sure that your claw is too slow, try to get at least 1.8 APS and base with flat hp from hits is huge.

Sorry Guffin for taking your work im bored and still waiting for your reply, mayby i will help someone, correct me please if i tell something wrong, greetings:)

E: also rare boots/Darkray Vectors with COH Assasin's Mark setup is great for mapping.

Editado por útlima vez por Mewerath en 20 jul. 2018 18:53:16
"
Mewerath escribió:
"
yildirim123 escribió:
Hello together,

Char name is " EXODLA "

Respec Fangs of frost for Forces of Nature, take the "Revenge of the Hunted" from the other side, also i think that you should respec one Frenzy node for "Claws of the Magpie" for now then go for Assasination.

For Gear i would reccoment getting 1 socket Tombfist with Murderous Jewel for Intimidate.
Change Life and Movement speed flasks for - Quartz and Basalt for Mapping and Lion's Roar and Wise Oak for bosses.

Flat psyh damage on your rings and amulet as well as "Elemental damage with attack skills" should be huge but some may be expensive. Make sure you have some accuracy on your gear and jewells, 91% with ice golem alive should be fine i think. Also Darkness Enthroned with some flat cold to attacks, life and resistances would be better i suppose, Stygian Vise with life, resistances and WED even better but more expensive.

Also i'm pretty sure that your claw is too slow, try to get at least 1.8 APS and base with flat hp from hits is huge.

Sorry Guffin for taking your work im bored and still waiting for your reply, mayby i will help someone, correct me please if i tell something wrong, greetings:)

E: also rare boots/Darkray Vectors with COH Assasin's Mark setup is great for mapping.

thanks alot i'll work on it.
Can you take a look at my build? My dps can only reach to roughly 2m and Inhave no problem soloing shaper, just take a bit longer. I'm trying to boost my dps further to > 4m, could you tell me where I should improve?
I didn't side with alira for the bandits to get 2 skill points.
One more thing, somehow I have problem clearing map with Reave and die a lot with the Tenpest helmet and Darkray boots.
Spoiler
"
Knaked_Knight escribió:
Can you take a look at my build? My dps can only reach to roughly 2m and Inhave no problem soloing shaper, just take a bit longer. I'm trying to boost my dps further to > 4m, could you tell me where I should improve?
I didn't side with alira for the bandits to get 2 skill points.
One more thing, somehow I have problem clearing map with Reave and die a lot with the Tenpest helmet and Darkray boots.

First of all i would respec Poisonous Fangs for Frenzy node below your Watcher's eye.
Get rid of the life flask you don't need it, perfect Wize Oak isn't that expensive and you will gain a lot.
Rest of your gear is pretty good tho mayby you can still upgrade your left ring but it won't be huge and probably expensive, also your stat stick may be better but also expensive upgrade, change your crafted staty to crit multi. Also i will consider taking Alira instead of 2 "Evasion and life".
Personally i played with Tempest Binding and Shaped helmet with lvl 18 Innervate + Inc Aoe. And i found Shaped helmet way way smoother and nicer to play with. Dmg from Tempest binding isn't huge i still 1 shot almost everything but Aoe from shaped helmet feelsgoodman.

Change darkrays for rare boots with at least 80 life some resi if you need, movement speed preferably and you can look for some cool stats like Chance to dodge spells or so. Also you can try Atziri's boots but i dont know how will it work.

Also check if your playstyle isn't the problem, watch some Guffin's Uber Elder/Shaper videos.

Frost bomb under boss, Protector behind Shaper, Vaal Haste/Vaal Purity of Ice, good timing with releasing blade flurry stacks are important.
Good luck bro hope i helped.

E: Wow i didn't notice that you have 2 points into movement speed._. bro respec you dont need it, put it into that crit multi in range or your meeks, next go for jewel socket above Blood Drinker node:)
Editado por útlima vez por Mewerath en 21 jul. 2018 4:03:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional