[3.5] HC/SC Draxcon's 82/82 8,5k HP+ Gladiator. Very tanky, good damage on budget. League starter.

still a bit confused, forgive me

do you run the anvil amulet?
what armor/evasion ratings do you think would be ideal?
Any thoughts on using grelwood shank?
"
gravityyy escribió:
still a bit confused, forgive me

do you run the anvil amulet?
what armor/evasion ratings do you think would be ideal?

Yes, Anvil Amulet is very important.

14k+ Armour would be nice. That mostly depends on shield we are using. Evasion doesn't matter, because later we switch to Kaom's Roots.
"
kallell escribió:

Not bad item, gives us lot of armour, but i'm afraid that dps might be too low (304 pdps on perfect roll). Dreadbeak (max 352,5 pdps) or rare 1H sword is better.
"
Rafcio667 escribió:
"
kallell escribió:

Not bad item, gives us lot of armour, but i'm afraid that dps might be too low (304 pdps on perfect roll). Dreadbeak (max 352,5 pdps) or rare 1H sword is better.

The passives on the dagger are insane...gives rediculous amounts of armour. You are right it's lacking a bit of dps though.

The pro is you get a ton of native armor, and you can forgo determination to do a blasphemy enfeeble / aa setup, maybe throwing in AA as well.

I had a similar build a few leagues back, I actually did blasphemy warlords mark for end charges, and had an IC. Was running AA on that too.
can anyone confirm if +1 frenzy is still possible on boots/ammy? Poewiki does not indicate this is possible, and all it says is endurance charges. Ive currupted many items so far and got some useful stuff but no charges.
given there is no boots//ammy of any type with a frenzy charge I am concluding that + frenzy implicit affix are legacy only now. Might want to update this in the guilde and perhaps save some others fruitlessly vaaling dozens or hundreds of items.

Things I did get with corruption.

Anvil- +16% resist all
-+ determination aura
purity of light, cold and elements

roots- 100 life regen while moving
-6% dodge attack

Also threw my dreadbeak into the temple corruption machine and got +15% dmg//3-6 phys which has put my dreadbeak around 370dps range.

My EQ . ANy better choices for attack skill? cuz i see that charging dash deals far more dmg than reave... What em i doin wrong?

BEAST
I am trying HC Inc with this build, leveling is kinda slow, I am using cleave + brutality + melee phys + fortify.

I am level 40 with reaper's pursuit. I am not sure if i switch do sword + shield now i will do enough dmg.
I am trying HC Inc with this build, leveling is kinda slow, I am using cleave + brutality + melee phys + fortify.

I am level 40 with reaper's pursuit. I am not sure if i switch do sword + shield now i will do enough dmg.

ADD: I am 70 lvl now with redback and 5 link reave + inc area + brutality + meele phys + multistrike and i deal 16k dmg only (22 with 3x frenzy charge). What i am missing? I cant even finish incursion.

ADD2: Can you pls explain this 300k dmg just with dredbeak? I am looking into into Path of Building code and there is reave about 30k dmg, blade fury the same. Where you got 300k shaper realistic dps?
Editado por útlima vez por AnubixcZ en 20 jun. 2018 4:01:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional