[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi guys, can you help me improve my character? PoB says I have more than 500k dps on shaper, but it doesn't feel like it. I made a RF character before with 250k dps and the kill was much faster with it, of course I have to dodge much more things and that might take more time but it doesnt feel quite alright. I don't know how to improve it to attempt uber elder.
Thanks for any tip you might want to share with me.

https://pastebin.com/GLqCSDne
Editado por útlima vez por xDarkTemplar en 25 jul. 2018 13:29:34
"
Brenovisky escribió:
Hi!!

Two questions:

1 - Im lvl 92, doing well with the build, but i want to know what points do pick in the next lvls? Sometimes i think on duelist start area to get 1% leech from Pure Talent; or maybe one more jewel through scion start; the commom goal should be the life nodes in the big area of life nodes, left side of scion start. So, any tips?

2 - Inc. Crit. Strike Chance is better than maim?

Thanks! And again, thank you for the build!

1 - Pick what you need for your goals.

2 - This is only true on an expensive set up.
"
YoloMecSweg escribió:
Have been playing this build like a beast and I can tell you that this is one of the most fucking amazing cyclone builds I have ever played.
I have a daresso +1 curse, one ring with assassin mark and it feels amazing.
Got rid of fortify with leap slam and put there an "endurance charge on melee stun", changed my shaper's touch for a tombfist to intimidate enemies and changed the belt to a crafted one with 11% chance to get fortify on melee hit (with more than 7 attacks per second, perma fortify), 33% melee damage during flask effect, some resistances and 120 max life.
I am currently at 1,8m dps at path of building on shaper/guardian boss fight without enabling power charges.
If I sim my char with power charges and not in shaper/guardian, I am at 2,59m dps. Have been trying to use Abyssus (3,62m with that helm lul) but I feel a bit squishy. Dps skyrockets, but 40-50% increased physical damage taken is insane with this build.
My cyclone is map cleaning oriented, so my life isn't that great, currently at 5,1k. Could try to get more life with some items like starkonja, but don't really need that for fast map cleaning.
Only problem I have without Shaper's Touch, is the low unreserved mana pool I currently have (103 unreserved, with 42 mana cost of cyclone and a hit rate of 7.39 attacks per second).
]

Hiya!

Glad you are enjoying the build. Nice progress! Yeah, the quality of life w/ the shaper's is why I keep it BIS over tombfist even though you can squeeze out more dps with tombfist but as long as you are enjoying the build, that is the most important factor with the build. <3
"
YoloMecSweg escribió:
I also have a question regarding Blood Magic Passive. If I wanted to use Blood Magic, which gem should i put on cyclone on damage on full life place? Is it worth?

I'm confused.

Do you want the blood magic passive

or

the skill gem?

Your text suggests both.

The passive is crap b/c you are running auras and that would not work.

The skill gem could be placed over maim for no regen maps but ultimately you will lose a good chunk of damage.

If you are worried about the mana usage of cyclone. 1st make sure that you are using the thief's torment ring and are using mana lecch on a jewel or passive. 2nd make sure you are not just holding down cyclone forever (comes with practice).
"
xDarkTemplar escribió:
Hi guys, can you help me improve my character? PoB says I have more than 500k dps on shaper, but it doesn't feel like it. I made a RF character before with 250k dps and the kill was much faster with it, of course I have to dodge much more things and that might take more time but it doesnt feel quite alright. I don't know how to improve it to attempt uber elder.
Thanks for any tip you might want to share with me.

https://pastebin.com/GLqCSDne

ummm.... is this for your ranger?

was looking for a scion build that looks fun to play. i played nganamu chieftain earlier this league and am excited after seeing this build.

bought all the necessary stuff i do not already have (net a nice starforge) and giving this a spin.

thx for the through guide Vashseden. much appreciated and thanks.
"
Dezzo79 escribió:
was looking for a scion build that looks fun to play. i played nganamu chieftain earlier this league and am excited after seeing this build.

bought all the necessary stuff i do not already have (net a nice starforge) and giving this a spin.

thx for the through guide Vashseden. much appreciated and thanks.

Hiya,

Np and have fun!
Whats a good hideout dps number to be looking at, with just auras/ blood rage up?
This build is awesome. It's so fast, it's ridiculous. I played BV and this is better at clearing maps.

Thanks for making this guide.

Ill probably be playing this as my starter for the flashback league.
"
GeneralDurph escribió:
Whats a good hideout dps number to be looking at, with just auras/ blood rage up?

Hiya,

This question isn't a good question.

With lots of variants listed and different goals being met with the build, just randomly telling you a hideout dps will do no good.

In addition, with the aura (vulnerability), your tooltip shouldn't change but you will do more damage.

Following the guide and progressing has been 10000% proven beyond any point of a random number that you will read in your hideout.

I'm not trying to hate on you, it's just not a good way with many builds in POE for a benchmark. It is a very old way of looking at POE at this point. For the most accurate (most being the variable), Check with the path of building pastebins and analyze and adjust.

Hope this helps.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional