[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
As a slayer you always leech life, but you are not always on full life and 10% of damage is not so big deal, you also have a huge bonus to your survivability with Carnage

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm just wondering why there's such a huge difference in price though.
"
Knaked_Knight escribió:
"
As a slayer you always leech life, but you are not always on full life and 10% of damage is not so big deal, you also have a huge bonus to your survivability with Carnage

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm just wondering why there's such a huge difference in price though.

I think cause Daresso may fit in more builds than Carnage
"
GnomeErcy escribió:
Just wanted to stop in and say holy shit. This build is awesome. I've been playing POE on and off for three years, with most of that time being Bestiary and now this league. This is my third character this league, and after having done a molten strike build and an arc build I have to say this is probably my favorite.

Just getting to the good parts - level 62 - but crushing content far more easily than I have in any other build - and gearing is a breeze. I even splurged on a few good items after having farmed some currency on my other chars. Loving it so far.

Great guide you've got here.

Hiya,

Thanks for the support and I'm glad you are enjoying the build. <3 I tried to list every way someone can enjoy the build depending on his/her/helicopter goals.
"
Knaked_Knight escribió:
Hi, I'm just wondering which is better? Daresso or Carnage Onyx amulet with additional curse? While Daresso grants 60% damage while on full life but we can hardly maintain full life while in combat, especially during shaper, uber elder fight right? Whereas the damage granted by the onyx while leeching is fairly consistent.
I would love to spend some ex on either one but the Daresso is really prohibitively high. I just don't know why there's such a huge difference in price. Is it price fixing or the Daresso's just better?

For safety and overall feels good, Carnage Heart = better for bossing and Daresso's = better for mapping. The full hp doesn't matter and you will have it through the fight 99.9% of the fight.
So... I could not figure out why it looked like people were doing way more dps than me in videos...

I am guessing people spam click cyclone? I have been mostly holding it down and keeping the cursor close to me to control movement. But switching to spam seems like i am doing much more DPS. Is that right? What do other people do?
Also wanted to ask what passives to go for after level 91. I am going for the health variant so should I go for more %life nodes or damage nodes?
"
Perce79 escribió:
So... I could not figure out why it looked like people were doing way more dps than me in videos...

I am guessing people spam click cyclone? I have been mostly holding it down and keeping the cursor close to me to control movement. But switching to spam seems like i am doing much more DPS. Is that right? What do other people do?

Nope, there is no need to click spam cyclone. If anything, it drastically lowers survivability on high tier packs. How far ahead of your character you click, is, however, an important mechanical skill, and depends on whether you need to make tight turns or whether you need to barrel down a narrow hallway.

Regarding why people might be doing a lot more DPS than you are - are you talking about single target?
Editado por útlima vez por Aimanan en 19 jul. 2018 21:21:28
Finally got to 92.. But died like 100+ times on level 91.
After my changes a survivability is better, but I still may be accidentally oneshoted by some monster or spell that I can't even see, when I spin in the pack, just so many animation around and just can't react to it. Or it's just because I don't even look on mods of maps, just alch and go. :\ So the solution is add some life, but I also don't want too much drop my DPS. Now I have 5320 life and 100 es, I saw on youtube some people got oneshoted with 8-9k life or es, so I'm in doubt if it is worth or just reroll some mods?
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
Raikoben33 escribió:
Hi,

I don't have onslaught with Raider ascension.

Do you know why?

Hello.

If you have selected Raider on the build then yes, you have onslaught. Read over the choice again please.

dude I picked Raider in Ascendary. But I never got onslaught Bonus. Got 3 Frenzy charges ffull time. Onslaught bonus never appear in top left of the screen.
"
Raikoben33 escribió:

dude I picked Raider in Ascendary. But I never got onslaught Bonus. Got 3 Frenzy charges ffull time. Onslaught bonus never appear in top left of the screen.

it wont show as buff icon. just check your speed in char tab when you get full stuck of frenzy charges. it gives you 20% to moving speed from onslaught

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional