[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

So I tried to farm Burial Chambers for a while and just got one Doc drop, after i got it i bought some items missing in my setup.

This is all I use but there is a little problem, I tried to do Minotaur and Hydra but failed miserably. It is highly probable that i suck as a POE player because my current game time is 200 hours the other option is that I am missing something massive.

If it is the first option i will try to excel but if it is the second one please feel free to give advice.

Good luck everyone !
"
Dead_Boi escribió:
Love the build. Have been following it the entire league so far.

I have the vuln on hit gloves and just got a pair with crit chance. Will using the crit chance gloves with 1 socket bubonics increase dps over 2 socket bubonics and vuln on hit gloves?

Thanks!

Pop em into POB and check it out XD.
"
LucidSky escribió:
2nd Deathless Uber Elder with this build & finally recorded a video to share. There is tons of room for improvement on my game play vs the mechanics but it worked out. I think from the start of the fight till Elder's death it's roughly a 3:30 run which isn't too bad. I think I can get it closer to 3 mins for fun if I suck less next time.

https://vimeo.com/279983960/4f26865ad2

Nice!! Awesome Deathless run on Uber Elder. Definitely getting posted on front page <3
"
Echosis escribió:
I noticed in your "my gear" section and on a video of yours that you were using Ancestral Warchief over Ancestral Protector but it isn't mentioned in the guide (unless I missed it, if so; my bad).

Do you recommend using Warchief for bosses with adds or should we just stick with Protector?

The damage difference is so minimal, that it really doesn't matter but if you wanna yolo 420 min/max arpg god mode it, use protector unless you are trying to build up shock chance on a warchief in certain uber elder set ups.
"
lunamoonsong escribió:
So I tried to farm Burial Chambers for a while and just got one Doc drop, after i got it i bought some items missing in my setup.

This is all I use but there is a little problem, I tried to do Minotaur and Hydra but failed miserably. It is highly probable that i suck as a POE player because my current game time is 200 hours the other option is that I am missing something massive.

If it is the first option i will try to excel but if it is the second one please feel free to give advice.

Good luck everyone !

Hiya,

You are using the lowest life set up for the guardians. This set up is basically for players that like a glass cannon playstyle.

Quick suggestions:

Switch to a Starkonja's helm. Change your Watcher's Eye to either +evade or +dodge with grace. Drop the top lower right damage portion of the sword damage nodes and stack more life until you get the mechanics of the fight down more.

Hope this helps and good luck taking them down.
I hope someone that maybe wants to try Uber Elder or just End game Bosses in general reads this post.

I posted a new pastebin just now in the variants. I believe this is legit the best all round build variant to the build.

It offers GREAT LIFE LEECH, Still fast movement, while upping damage to almost 1 mil. It definitely wont kill as fast as the hp variant or the dps ones but it will get the job done and be the safest all round Imo. Check it out and let me know what you think.
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
lunamoonsong escribió:

Good luck everyone !

Hiya,

You are using the lowest life set up for the guardians. This set up is basically for players that like a glass cannon playstyle.

Quick suggestions:

Switch to a Starkonja's helm. Change your Watcher's Eye to either +evade or +dodge with grace. Drop the top lower right damage portion of the sword damage nodes and stack more life until you get the mechanics of the fight down more.

Hope this helps and good luck taking them down.

So thats all I could find;

Replaced the abyss jewels and Watcher's Eye, also bought a Starkonja without an enchant. I also took out some passives and replaced them with %life. Now I have 5.498 Hp, 21.479 Evasion while moving 386 Armour.

Should I get an Enchant for the new Starkonja or replace the one on my Bubonics? Getting the enchants is a tedious process I just lean towards to buying them but idk really.

I will try the guardians after levelling up, 27% atm.

Thanks for the suggestions!
I managed to get 3r1b2g on my bronn'swith about 30 chroma spam, is there any second green support gem that could be used in place of either maim or damage on full life so I don't have to try to recolour?
"
Knytestorme escribió:
I managed to get 3r1b2g on my bronn'swith about 30 chroma spam, is there any second green support gem that could be used in place of either maim or damage on full life so I don't have to try to recolour?

replace maim with faster attacks. It's definitely less damage but it works.
Hi! Can you help me out a bit? I tried following your guide and I'm playing the variant with a bit more HP. For some reason, I can't push my DPS past 300k(that's with totem and pots activated). I would really appreciate it if you can give me some advice. I have a few exa to burn, so I was thinking of maybe getting a 500% starforge sword or a shaper's gloves with invulnerability on hit, but to be honest I doubt buying both items would help me push my DPS past 500k.

Also, thank you for the guide. I've been having a blast with this build thanks to your guide!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional