[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi there to OP and lovely followers,

just wanna post ma shizzle because the build really deserves it.
First of all, f*cking great sweet build!

I managed to kill all t16's, guards corrupted, any red elder and shaper just with lvl 18/19 gems with so much ease i couldnt even believe it.

I was very doubious about the very low life pool @the dps-version and was wondering how the build manages high tier content.

But who cares, the perfect synergy of evasion with cyclone and the shaper touch gloves stacking some dex are great and i got 0 problems or issues with deaths and it was a kill party for me to all the enemies.

I honestly love this build, havent played spin to win since 1.5 and this got me so much fun back to the game!

And one of the greatest things about this build: Your fast! Very fast, your damage is incredible stronk with low gear and can raise to absurdly high dps if u wanna smash all your currency on it. And you can run ANY mapmod. how fkin cool is this! Awesome!

Still havent managed to corrupt my daressos to +1 curse, after 30 tries im a bit tired buying them on trade-sides. But i will this league, which enables the ultimate upgrade to shaper and elder diamond rings what again enables a way to increase ur dps to the sky: inc.crit-dmg gem, marylens amue with 240 crit multi and abyssus. GG millions of dps.

i double corrupted my belt of the deceiver to solve some int problems early on (+6% int), it costs almost zero and do NOT underestimate the defense of this belt! enemies intimidated and 30% reduced dmg from crit.-strikes is HUGE!

Also i tried all auras, buffs etc and i highly recommend the vitality and grace setup, in addition with a watchers eye (which cost nothin for life gain on hit this league) to raise your lifeleech/gain on hit super nice. Its the best way to go for defense here.

Also the Dps increase on fights with AW-Totem and VDS on the starforge is a super neat nice idea and should not be underestimated. too. it deals alone just tons of dmg.

Stay tuned, if i get my +1 amu soon i will post uberelder video for all, it is definetly possible and if u know what ur doing and have learned to play the mechanics, should be easy.

Thanks for the great build again, enjoy your playtime as much as i do,
cheers and rock'n spin <3

IGN: BloodyMaey_Aulkrauler - feel free to pm me at any time.
Uber Elder down #4

1st death was just me being a idiot, 2nd death was just bad timing and kinda got caught in a bad spot. The rest of the fight wasn't bad but I definitely had a lot of lucky moments. The first 3 times I took down Uber Elder had 3+ deaths each time. Still learning the mechanics with this build but it's a blast.

And yes lots of rookie mistakes were made.

Video of the fight
https://vimeo.com/278653969/68f3138e9b
Editado por útlima vez por LucidSky en 6 jul. 2018 8:32:47
"
LucidSky escribió:
Uber Elder down #4

1st death was just me being a idiot, 2nd death was just bad timing and kinda got caught in a bad spot. The rest of the fight wasn't bad but I definitely had a lot of lucky moments. The first 3 times I took down Uber Elder had 3+ deaths each time. Still learning the mechanics with this build but it's a blast.

Video of the fight

Congrats! Welcome to the club :).
hey im playing with my personal aurabot, and didn't know that starforge has "deal no elemental damage".
sure i could use hiltless, but the dps is way too low.

is there an alternative for starforge, especially if playing with an aurabot with wrath/anger/hatred elemental damage auras to utilize it properly?
would it still work fine? preferably a unique item. but im all ears.
pls help^^

maybe atziris disfavour and change some sword talents to axe somehow?
Editado por útlima vez por FamousAzzkicker en 6 jul. 2018 10:37:25
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
My first 6 link manually!

Took about 760 fuse. Colors cooperated pretty easily using Vorici method.

Nice! Now listen to Metallica and kick ass XD
"
bloodymaryjones escribió:
Hi there to OP and lovely followers,

just wanna post ma shizzle because the build really deserves it.
First of all, f*cking great sweet build!

I managed to kill all t16's, guards corrupted, any red elder and shaper just with lvl 18/19 gems with so much ease i couldnt even believe it.

I was very doubious about the very low life pool @the dps-version and was wondering how the build manages high tier content.

But who cares, the perfect synergy of evasion with cyclone and the shaper touch gloves stacking some dex are great and i got 0 problems or issues with deaths and it was a kill party for me to all the enemies.

I honestly love this build, havent played spin to win since 1.5 and this got me so much fun back to the game!

And one of the greatest things about this build: Your fast! Very fast, your damage is incredible stronk with low gear and can raise to absurdly high dps if u wanna smash all your currency on it. And you can run ANY mapmod. how fkin cool is this! Awesome!

Still havent managed to corrupt my daressos to +1 curse, after 30 tries im a bit tired buying them on trade-sides. But i will this league, which enables the ultimate upgrade to shaper and elder diamond rings what again enables a way to increase ur dps to the sky: inc.crit-dmg gem, marylens amue with 240 crit multi and abyssus. GG millions of dps.

i double corrupted my belt of the deceiver to solve some int problems early on (+6% int), it costs almost zero and do NOT underestimate the defense of this belt! enemies intimidated and 30% reduced dmg from crit.-strikes is HUGE!

Also i tried all auras, buffs etc and i highly recommend the vitality and grace setup, in addition with a watchers eye (which cost nothin for life gain on hit this league) to raise your lifeleech/gain on hit super nice. Its the best way to go for defense here.

Also the Dps increase on fights with AW-Totem and VDS on the starforge is a super neat nice idea and should not be underestimated. too. it deals alone just tons of dmg.

Stay tuned, if i get my +1 amu soon i will post uberelder video for all, it is definetly possible and if u know what ur doing and have learned to play the mechanics, should be easy.

Thanks for the great build again, enjoy your playtime as much as i do,
cheers and rock'n spin <3

Hiya,

Thanks for the shoutout and I'm glad you are enjoying the build <3

Great progression and good luck on dem sexy sexy upgrades.

"
LucidSky escribió:
Uber Elder down #4

Video of the fight

Oooh snap! You got a recording! Grats man. All that sexy damages. Dude that 2nd death was sooooo close!

I think you can easily do this deathless with more practice. I'm going to update the front page of the guide and posts all the Uber Elder info we have gathered so far.

Okay! Update to the guide.

Uber elder pastebins are up.

I will not be adding the full texts versions to this. If you want to do Uber Elder. Please just download path of building and hit up the link. It will have ALL the infos right there.

Also,

- Added my birthday Uber Elder Kill

- Added a NEW section to the guide - TESLA PROS

- Added Same1's and Lucid's Uber Elder Kills and their pastebins up in variants.

- If you want in the Tesla Pros, send me a pic with you gaining a Headhunter with the build, hitting level 100 with the build or killing Uber Elder with the build.

Will be updating when I have time.

Even if you don't make it into this section, please EFFING know XD that I am really glad you are liking the build and don't be a jellybean about others succeeding. I wanted to do something extra.

Now the build has 10 variations. Can hyper focus anything in the game. Meta lazy boi Proof that all content can be done. Just want to thank everyone that have helped in the forums, head over to my Twitch and help push the build more and more.

For those that just want to farm like burial chambers with 300 movement speed, check out my profile atm haha. I'm like 1 Minute clearing the map with my own version of Tesla Magic find for the lulz.
Hey Same1, I'm a little confused by your set up. You have Bloodlust in your Cyclone as well as Totem. How will you inflict bleed?

Also, there's a discrepancy between the linked POB tree, and your current Scion if I inspect your profile.

Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 7 jul. 2018 1:22:26
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Hey Same1, I'm a little confused by your set up. You have Bloodlust in your Cyclone as well as Totem. How will you inflict bleed?

Also, there's a discrepancy between the linked POB tree, and your current Scion if I inspect your profile.

I think I linked the wrong pastebin or something, back then I was changing builds/links so often I forgot most of it... Theorycrafting in pob etc...

https://pastebin.com/8iUBtqFt <== this is 100% correct.
It's a lot more defensive than most other Tesla Cyclone players have but the DPS is more than enough to clear Elder Underground Seas in no-time without having to swap conc effect in.

Had the easiest time killing uber elder with my current build. I think I changed into Carnage Heart at some point aswell but that meant I had to run Purity of Elements to get max resists. It's just not a fun fight for Cyclone imo, further rants about that can be found further back in this thread.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional