[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

OP are you still using Warchief? Also what other gem are you using in your boots besides the regular haste
budget enchant for helm , since we're always using blood rage:
http://poe.trade/search/uborisinatohas
ign: Darlay | Kreell | Theseion | LittleEddy | Krelyana
Also, since we're switching to add the vaal double strike for single target, are we using regular doublestrike at all for those fights ? Or are we using conc effect with cyclone still
"
inhumanshotz escribió:
Also, since we're switching to add the vaal double strike for single target, are we using regular doublestrike at all for those fights ? Or are we using conc effect with cyclone still

We aren't using Vaal Double Strike for anything other than boss nuking. The cyclone enchant and Bronn's Lithe are both aimed at maximising cyclone DPS, and our Vaal Double Strike setup is driven towards single target. No need to waste time swapping gems on a regular basis when we have a mass clearing skill in cyclone, and no need to panic over mana management in single target when we have two single target nukes in Vaal Double Strike and Vaal Cyclone. The latter also works for sucking in huge batches of enemies and dispatching them, of course. Just pop Vaal Cyclone after opening a Breech.

Viz. Conc Effect for cyclone, I find that it varies with: -

01. Your chest armour - Bronn vs. Belly makes you prefer inc AoE vs Conc depending on monster life.

02. Map tier, mods and layout - Closed passages work well with Conc. Defiled Shrine or whatever it's called is a great case of conc effect winning the day, since you can pass straight through the region where chaos tempests will form due to your kills if you kill faster. Maps with very large, but less dense packs provide great benefit with increased AoE, etc. So it's still situational, and Cyclone and Vaal Cyclone still serve as our clear tools.
Editado por útlima vez por Aimanan en 12 jun. 2018 8:37:46
"
Aimanan escribió:
"
inhumanshotz escribió:

We aren't using Vaal Double Strike for anything other than boss nuking. The cyclone enchant and Bronn's Lithe are both aimed at maximising cyclone DPS, and our Vaal Double Strike setup is driven towards single target. No need to waste time swapping gems on a regular basis when we have a mass clearing skill in cyclone, and no need to panic over mana management in single target when we have two single target nukes in Vaal Double Strike and Vaal Cyclone. The latter also works for sucking in huge batches of enemies and dispatching them, of course. Just pop Vaal Cyclone after opening a Breech.

Viz. Conc Effect for cyclone, I find that it varies with: -

01. Your chest armour - Bronn vs. Belly makes you prefer inc AoE vs Conc depending on monster life.

02. Map tier, mods and layout - Closed passages work well with Conc. Defiled Shrine or whatever it's called is a great case of conc effect winning the day, since you can pass straight through the region where chaos tempests will form due to your kills if you kill faster. Maps with very large, but less dense packs provide great benefit with increased AoE, etc. So it's still situational, and Cyclone and Vaal Cyclone still serve as our clear tools.

Ahh, lemme rephrase. I get that we use Vaal double strike for boss nuking, but since vaal gems grant the regular version of the skill now too, are we using the regular double strike for the boss as well? Or are we just using our two charges of Vaal Double Strike, and then cycloning until its dead.

"
MasterWilhelm escribió:

Just as a suggestion, maybe say something along the lines of "we'll be going right by resolute technique, so if you find yourself without Reaper's or with less than 93% chance to hit, go ahead and pick it up. it's only one point to refund."

FWIW, I dropped sunder as soon as I picked up reaper's. Sunder is played out as fuck. I can't stand it. I got Sin HoA last league in a mystery box and it looks so dope I got a full chub. Had to run it and turned out, it works pretty well with cyclone. When you crit, things explode. 'Splosion's are fun. And pretty.

RE: the tree, YAY! Thanks man. I've spent WAY too much time in PoB and I'm still nervous any time I share an edit to a build, because I assume the OP had a good reason that I'm just not privy to. Crits feel so fucking good in this game, though, and we ended up netting...like, 10% total DPS for 2 points. It seemed like a pretty good payout.

I will 100% be reformatting the guide now that 3.3 is out and the suggestion is a nice touch. kudos.

I actually used a herald as well while leveling b/c I got that one and innocence and might have actually forgot the brutality gem for a couple of acts >-> but that goes back to fun fun #1. 'splosions are indeed fun ^_^

Yeah, I like when people play with the passive tree. I do not think it breaks the identity of the build at all but only provides more flavors to try out. +1 awesome
"
Gurthquake escribió:
OP are you still using Warchief? Also what other gem are you using in your boots besides the regular haste

In the 3.3 changes, I dropped warchief, golem, and enhance for vaal ds, melee phys, and brutality at first.

picked up starforge then put leap slam 4L in the helm and got starforged 5 linked and put a 5L set up for Vaal DS with the unlinked 6th socket being blood rage. check out the beginning of the guide for the update.

You can also put the totem into the Vaal DS set up in the weap and get the best of both worlds if you like.

boots:

Since I capped my res, I ususaly go Haste + blasphemy linked with Vulnerability for clearing. I switch Haste for Grace for higher content b/c it provides way more value.

I did just acquire some shaper's touch cursed with vuln on hit so that freed up 2 slots on boots.

Now I'm using Arctic armor just to try it out since again my resist are capped and arctic trails look cool XD
"
voodoosk8 escribió:
budget enchant for helm , since we're always using blood rage:
http://poe.trade/search/uborisinatohas

For sure, good call!
"

Ahh, lemme rephrase. I get that we use Vaal double strike for boss nuking, but since vaal gems grant the regular version of the skill now too, are we using the regular double strike for the boss as well? Or are we just using our two charges of Vaal Double Strike, and then cycloning until its dead.

This is the mentality.

You see that bossy boss big boi phat daddy ready to say some intimidating trash and you do the following:

- Flex up (You're no soyboy beta max. Get prepared to battle!)

- Slam the Bois (Naruto reference somewhere as your clones run into battle)

- Optional (Pop of totem slammer max dps enhance 9000)

- Spin 2 Win

- Flask, mechanic, vaal grace, knowledge, SHOW THAT BOSS YOUR MIGHT!

Hi there. Thanks for the wonderful guide!

What would be the best upgrade for me? I'm saving up for Starforge (and waiting for the price to go down) as my next upgrade. One of problems I'm running into is I'm too squishy. I'm sitting at 4.2k hp and I get one-shotted sometimes. (Please excuse the volatile dead gems.)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional