[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Townies escribió:
Hello , i would like some gear advice please as i'm really stuck on upgrades , everything that i think is an upgrade is a downgrade in damage or life/resist , with flasks and ancestral warchief i have 100k DPS but thats not anywhere near enough i think ? Any help would be appreciated on any upgrade i could get , thanks , i have currency (chaos / exalts) (playing as scion btw)

There is no starforge available either which makes it really horrible to find upgrades : /

POB link with flasks up https://imgur.com/a/0yXSSbW

Gear :

Try to either fix the colors on your six link or get a properly colored one. Culling strike isn't doing anything for you.

Grabbing a Bubonic Trail and investing in a good abyss jewel should give you a sizable bump as well.

A rat's nest or starkonja's with Cyclone enchant will also do wonders.
Editado por útlima vez por zairez en 5 jun. 2018 14:08:19
Thanks for all advice Valhall and Vashseden :)
I will cheange that flask, little rebuild tree and try hiltless
"
zairez escribió:
"
Townies escribió:
Hello , i would like some gear advice please as i'm really stuck on upgrades , everything that i think is an upgrade is a downgrade in damage or life/resist , with flasks and ancestral warchief i have 100k DPS but thats not anywhere near enough i think ? Any help would be appreciated on any upgrade i could get , thanks , i have currency (chaos / exalts) (playing as scion btw)

There is no starforge available either which makes it really horrible to find upgrades : /

POB link with flasks up https://imgur.com/a/0yXSSbW

Gear :

Try to either fix the colors on your six link or get a properly colored one. Culling strike isn't doing anything for you.

Grabbing a Bubonic Trail and investing in a good abyss jewel should give you a sizable bump as well.

Can i send you a message in game on Incursion standard if you dont mind ? Just want to go a bit into details directly
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
MONSEIGNEUR escribió:
is there a big difference of dps between hiltless and starforge ?

hiltless/Kondo's = Up to a Guardian killer

Kondo's = Can kill Shaper but needs some skill.

Starforge = Universe splitter. World Ender. Planet Destroyer. Kill a Guardian by it looking at your sweet sword and just jumping off a bridge.

I hope this comparison helps.

<3

i bought one and tested it, world ender is a good name ^^
"

Changed my gear around , anymore advices ?

Editado por útlima vez por Townies en 5 jun. 2018 17:09:17
"
Townies escribió:
"

I've never played cyclone but the Gem does have the "Movement" tag so Is there a reason you are not putting Cyclone in your Chest to benefit from the +2 levels to the gem?

I might make this build on HC if my main dies, so question: would these be good until your suggested amulet?

Obviously for leveling this is god-send starting at 32:
Nostrademous
I have about one quarter of currency I need to buy Starforge... And I will be away from Thursday to Sunday :( :( :(

Anyway, which sword is better for mapping: Hiltless or Kondo's? Is that increaed AoE of Hiltless worth the lower life leech and pDPS?

I have this right now
Editado por útlima vez por irendie en 5 jun. 2018 18:22:39
"
MrXaser escribió:
Hi, i want to ask some q.
How do u think about to change Damage on Full life gem for Fortify Support?
It grants always 20% reduction, & have 43% dmg on 20 lvl. We loose some damage, but we not always at 100% hp.

Hiya,

If you like to keep tankier while playing, go ahead and swap the gems.

I personally think you lose too much damage when dropping that gem seeing that this is primarily an evasive cyclone set up, you are 99.9% of the time should be at full health.
"
Nostrademous escribió:
"
Townies escribió:
"

I've never played cyclone but the Gem does have the "Movement" tag so Is there a reason you are not putting Cyclone in your Chest to benefit from the +2 levels to the gem?

I might make this build on HC if my main dies, so question: would these be good until your suggested amulet?

Obviously for leveling this is god-send starting at 32:

We have an inception post.

ok put cyclone in your chest.
jade or sulphur flask > silver imo
If you want more damage, switch maim to damage on full life gem.

ok next dream layer,

daresso's salute > those talismans and is cheap. Try it today! <3
"
irendie escribió:
I have about one quarter of currency I need to buy Starforge... And I will be away from Thursday to Sunday :( :( :(

Anyway, which sword is better for mapping: Hiltless or Kondo's? Is that increaed AoE of Hiltless worth the lower life leech and pDPS?

I have this right now

I honestly havn't given enough time to hiltless to speak on it as much.

I personally went Kondo's and have cleared up to guardians with ease.

I've read many great praise going to hiltless as well though. They are super cheap, so try each and see what you like is my advice. I will be trying out hiltless myself today and seeing how much I like it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional