[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
SpunkyTheDragon escribió:
Hi

First of all I'd like to thank Vashseden for the build guide and everyone in the comments for being so helpful.

I'm really happy with my build but I'd like to be a bit tankier and of course more damage.
Currently I'm sitting at around 18 Mil damage before reflection and 5,465 health.

I'm poor right now but I'm farming up to replace my chest with a +1 Curse one

This is my third league but this is the first time I've tried thinking for myself and working in PoB.
So I have a couple questions.

1) With smite the meek (Attacks have 10% chance to Maim on Hit + 40% increased Attack Damage against Maimed Enemies) do I still need maim socketed into my totems? I'm not sure if PoB is properly taking this into account since when I check 'Is enemy Maimed" my damage still goes up.
2) What are the best mods for Paradoxia - I like the blind on hit for survivability but I don't know if I'm overvaluing it.
3) Same thing for my jewels - I've been focusing on crit multi for damage but is there something better?
4) What should I upgrade after my chest- I'm looking at a Unnatural instinct or a +2 impale Watchers Eye but both are expensive and I'm not even sure it'd be worth it.

Here's my PoB- https://pastebin.com/aYmUxtkz

Any advice or criticism is much appreciated. Thanks!

Very nice build, can't think much to improve there other than survival. But life usually comes at the cost of dps so choices choices. I wouldn't worry about dps though, your build melts anything in the game in nanoseconds so that's your best defense. What I've noticed is that when running T15-16 maps with awakened sextants and difficult mods there can come situations where you just die to some random explosion and there's really nothing you can do about it. Ofc you can spin through maps slowly and carefully trying to avoid all the explosive traps, barrels, exploding enemies etc. but it takes ages to level that way.

1. You don't need Maim support for totems in that case, you can replace it with some other support gem. Your hit rate is so high that Maim is up pretty much all the time. PoB works just right, you need to select maim manually since your cluster jewel only gives 10% chance for it so it doesn't count it automatically.
2. I use the ones OP uses and those mods seem to be the most expensive ones so I think it's the best possible combination. Increased phys damage, attack speed and blind. Not sure if blind is that useful though since everything pretty much dies when you hit it but I think there's no better mods available.
3. Crit multi gives most dps. If your hit chance would be under 100%, then accuracy would be something to look for but yours is 100% already. Your Dusk Ruin jewel can be improved with fourth mod though.
4. Go for unnatural instinct first, it gives accuracy, movement speed and life so there's little help on defense also. I tested on your PoB and you can drop Versatility and the node leading to it after you put Unnatural instinct in its slot (still 100% hit chance). Your dps goes to 19,85 million with unnatural instinct and Versatility disabled. You need two points more to do this though and I'm not sure what would be the best place to drop these two points from. If you drop Aspect of the Panther and go around it you save two points but this drops dps so much that it's +-0 gain. Maybe do this after you gain two more passive points.

Not sure if it was already asked - but could not find it. Which passives would you drop if you would put in cluster jewels into the build?

Edit- Nvm was pretty new - trying to figure out where to put passives before getting ranger start, looks like the good clusters are 10ex or so which means i probably wont be getting those so soon
Editado por útlima vez por Clueless24 en 4 jun. 2020 7:22:03
Hi everyone. question. I'm still running a Terminus Est currently. I was getting ready to switch weapons, but unfortunately I don't think i can afford the paradoxa / the savior combination due to the high price of "The savior". I'm more of a casual player, and not sure if i'll be able to afford it soon since I only have 4 exalts....

So my question is, should I notice a decent bump up in DPS if I switch from Terminus EST to a decent Starforge?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got my anaswer, HUGE Boost to DPS. I never has used starforge before and didn't realize the stats were that good....
Editado por útlima vez por Mentoya en 6 jun. 2020 18:47:18
Guys any ideas about survivability? Coz bosses are oneshoting me all the time, wave 20 is almost unbelievable to go through with 2 my buddies, especially kosis.
https://pastebin.com/THfmkuc9

About dmg and speed, amazing rly, mapping is outstanding until dat moment when smthng oneshot your 5500 hp
I think I'm gonna league start this build!
Any advice from players who did this before? :)
"
egyrt escribió:
Guys any ideas about survivability? Coz bosses are oneshoting me all the time, wave 20 is almost unbelievable to go through with 2 my buddies, especially kosis.
https://pastebin.com/THfmkuc9

About dmg and speed, amazing rly, mapping is outstanding until dat moment when smthng oneshot your 5500 hp

This has been discussed few times in the thread. There's no magic tricks for survival. With this build, choosing more life nodes is probably only thing you can do. This builds key defense is killing everything before they can touch you but obviously it isn't always possible. You're missing most life because of your chest has quite low life mods. It's very nice chest for dps boost so it can be difficult if not impossible to keep those mods with high life added.

You could also consider fitting small cluster jewels with Fettle (this node gives most life) somewhere. Maybe change those megalomaniacs to regular medium cluster jewels so you get two more jewel sockets in the cluster setup.

Your jewelled foil also has high dps but with paradoxica you can blind enemies which gives you 50% more evade chance. This might help with oneshots but they still come through every now and then, it can't be avoided completely.

For more dps try to get Awakened Melee Phys Damage Support to cyclone link which gives you intimidate for great boost to dps. Also Cyclone lvl 21 and after that Impale lvl 21 for dps boost. Replacing Ancestral Protector with Vaal Ancestral Warchief also boosts dps and helps with bossing.
"
Clueless24 escribió:
Not sure if it was already asked - but could not find it. Which passives would you drop if you would put in cluster jewels into the build?

Edit- Nvm was pretty new - trying to figure out where to put passives before getting ranger start, looks like the good clusters are 10ex or so which means i probably wont be getting those so soon

I looked into the cluster jewel options for this build and there's some great nodes available. I play standard so I've only recently updated my builds with cluster jewels when they start to be readily available on standard also.

I got from 12,3 mil dps to 15,1 mil dps with one large, two medium and one small cluster jewels. Only lost ~150 life in the process so still over 7k life with higher life leech (Adrenaline), slightly more movement speed (Rapid Infusion) and endurance charges (Enduring Focus).

Large cluster was the most difficult one to roll. I wanted Deep Cuts and Feed the Fury with 2 jewel slots. I managed to roll one but didn't hit third notable. Then checked trade and there was one with all the mods I wanted, third notable Martial Prowess.

For medium cluster the channeling notables are best pick. Out of these notables the best one for dps is Precise Focus and I wanted to hit Rapid Infusion as other one with one jewel slot. This took like ~150 co to hit. Other one I tried to roll with same mods but hit Precise Focus with Enduring Focus first so I left it that way. Endurance charges are nice boost to defense.

For small cluster, Fettle gives most life but I hit Adrenaline with good extra mods so I chose that one. It gives less life but nice boost to life leech and dps.

Obviously you need to strip down the passive tree to get nodes for cluster jewels so I gave up Brutal Blade, Heartseeker, Aspect of the Lynx, Weapon Artistry, Dervish and some life nodes to free up 17 points for the cluster setup.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/KPdX88bz
Editado por útlima vez por patouskii en 8 jun. 2020 12:26:19
Well...FML... New league info just starts coming already Tesla is getting buffs.

Guess we will just have to get use to being stronger *Shrugs*
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 12 jun. 2020 19:32:46

This build is amazing!! I didn't think I'd be able to make it to T15 maps with a Starforge, but very happy that I was able to. And I'm not even that good of a player. I can't even imagine how strong it would be if I had super good gear and super good jewels, and I didn't even do Uber lab.....

I highly doubt this build will be nerfed, so I'll be using it for the next league.
Editado por útlima vez por Mentoya en 13 jun. 2020 1:43:44
im a newbie and i want to play a cyclone build, Scion or Duelist, i have a question, how can you start a new path on the skilltree thats not connected to the main path ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional