[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Thank you!

Currently I'm using Berserker instead of Slayer, if you're wondering about the one small cluster jewel I was using it for both Antivenom for the one conqueror and the added Elemental Resists as my gear leaves me limited otherwise.

I know my flasks are in dire need to updating, I've been spending the past two days getting through the story quests conqueror wise and they've sufficed up until this point so I did intend to change them.

https://pastebin.com/aprTcPFj

EDIT: With that also said, I'd happily switch back to Slayer if I'd benefit more. Also forgot to mention, using the Life Gain on Hit gem to sustain myself easily while doing Delirium content (at the least).
Editado por útlima vez por Narakusin en 28 mar. 2020 1:14:07
"
Narakusin escribió:
Thank you!

Currently I'm using Berserker instead of Slayer, if you're wondering about the one small cluster jewel I was using it for both Antivenom for the one conqueror and the added Elemental Resists as my gear leaves me limited otherwise.

I know my flasks are in dire need to updating, I've been spending the past two days getting through the story quests conqueror wise and they've sufficed up until this point so I did intend to change them.

EDIT: With that also said, I'd happily switch back to Slayer if I'd benefit more. Also forgot to mention, using the Life Gain on Hit gem to sustain myself easily while doing Delirium content (at the least).

I can't speak on the change from berseker to slayer as I haven't personally changed slayer to berserker ever, but as far as I am aware, berserker has more dps at the cost of losing culling strike( equivalent to 10% more dps modifier, rougly)/overleech unless you have serpent. So, overall if you can push more buttons, berserker will be more dps, but I haven't tested bloodscent notable with berserk gem, which might be equivalent in some aspects. with maybe 5-10% less damage but less buttons pushed.

Regards to your build, remove that might of the meek on the right side, as I feel like that's a poor use of 5 passive points, when you could gain elusive buff on cluster jewels. you want more juice do that, its only a small fix and 2 passive points, allows 3 extra passive points to add an extra medium cluster jewel with passive jewel socket to add your small jewel socket of elusive buff. elusive buff is no witness on a small jewel, feel free to find a crazy ilvl small added passives small cluster jewel with no witness or just no witnesses itself with added 2 passive only. 2 point investment for assassin asc is crazy.

from the strength node to born to fight, unallocate. keep born to fight its crazy buff, but in between those, unallocate and use for either, more movements speed juice(path to quickstep) or more life(if you dying a lot) or a large cluster jewel with 2 added jewel sockets to increase versatility, allowing you socket a medium cluster of what i said before and megalomaniac. increasing the layers you have in your build. for example, i have bloodscent(berserker rage asc), elusive(assassin asc), endurance charge(12% more phys reduction or increased dura in imc), and adrenaline notable which I FEEL is so important to increase EHP.

TLDR: you have the ability to free up 9 passive points, strength to born to fight, right side might of the meek is not pure juice, can find better ways to use it. path to quickstep if you want more movement speed juice.

IMO, you dont need chaos res, its a pure luxury stat. If you are worried about poison, roll it on a flask or have a malevolence watchers eye for unaffected by poison, but I really feel its unneccesary unless you are running al hezmin, sextants with poison, or caustic grounds mod. which you could use a flask specific for that.
Editado por útlima vez por dondonispro en 28 mar. 2020 1:34:29
Hi,

just specced into this build after playing mom indigon ball lightning miner.
So far its a really good build. (invested 200ex+ into it, 6KHP / 11M x 2 = 22M on end game bosses)

Only downside is its a cookie cutter build w/o tankiness, it requires some skills sometimes to dodge dangerous situations but overall everything is great (the aoe could be better though)

I am wondering if there are ways for me to improve my current build through the use of cluster jewels by reworking my tree .
Capping resist is an hassle though if you want to go high end dps so i don't know what i should cut at this point, except if i reduce my life pool by a huge margin)

someone with great ideas on dps passive points which arent worth the investment on my tree ? : https://pastebin.com/nTHqFdp2
Editado por útlima vez por DrLestatt en 28 mar. 2020 2:04:56
"
dondonispro escribió:
"
Narakusin escribió:
Thank you!

I can't speak on the change from berseker to slayer as I haven't personally changed slayer to berserker ever, but as far as I am aware, berserker has more dps at the cost of losing culling strike( equivalent to 10% more dps modifier, rougly)/overleech unless you have serpent. So, overall if you can push more buttons, berserker will be more dps, but I haven't tested bloodscent notable with berserk gem, which might be equivalent in some aspects. with maybe 5-10% less damage but less buttons pushed.

Regards to your build, remove that might of the meek on the right side, as I feel like that's a poor use of 5 passive points, when you could gain elusive buff on cluster jewels. you want more juice do that, its only a small fix and 2 passive points, allows 3 extra passive points to add an extra medium cluster jewel with passive jewel socket to add your small jewel socket of elusive buff. elusive buff is no witness on a small jewel, feel free to find a crazy ilvl small added passives small cluster jewel with no witness or just no witnesses itself with added 2 passive only. 2 point investment for assassin asc is crazy.

from the strength node to born to fight, unallocate. keep born to fight its crazy buff, but in between those, unallocate and use for either, more movements speed juice(path to quickstep) or more life(if you dying a lot) or a large cluster jewel with 2 added jewel sockets to increase versatility, allowing you socket a medium cluster of what i said before and megalomaniac. increasing the layers you have in your build. for example, i have bloodscent(berserker rage asc), elusive(assassin asc), endurance charge(12% more phys reduction or increased dura in imc), and adrenaline notable which I FEEL is so important to increase EHP.

TLDR: you have the ability to free up 9 passive points, strength to born to fight, right side might of the meek is not pure juice, can find better ways to use it. path to quickstep if you want more movement speed juice.

IMO, you dont need chaos res, its a pure luxury stat. If you are worried about poison, roll it on a flask or have a malevolence watchers eye for unaffected by poison, but I really feel its unneccesary unless you are running al hezmin, sextants with poison, or caustic grounds mod. which you could use a flask specific for that.

Now that's what I call personalized detailed information!!

It's going to take me a minute to digest it. So Slayer makes things a bit easier survival wise, I remember reading that in the initial post days ago, but thought the increase in DPS would be worth it.

With that said, switching to Slayer may allow me to forsake the Life Gained on Hit gem?

About the fight Sirus for the first time this league, Awakening Level 5. Thinking I may need to see if I can afford some adjustments based on your reply before I go all in. I remember the mechanics of his fight from last season, but I was spoiled by minions doing my dirty work DPS wise.
"
Narakusin escribió:
"
dondonispro escribió:
"
Narakusin escribió:
Thank you!

It's going to take me a minute to digest it. So Slayer makes things a bit easier survival wise, I remember reading that in the initial post days ago, but thought the increase in DPS would be worth it.

With that said, switching to Slayer may allow me to forsake the Life Gained on Hit gem?

About the fight Sirus for the first time this league, Awakening Level 5. Thinking I may need to see if I can afford some adjustments based on your reply before I go all in. I remember the mechanics of his fight from last season, but I was spoiled by minions doing my dirty work DPS wise.

haha, ofc, i love helping people asking directly for it. cause they have the same mindset, just maybe not as much free time to sit here and theory craft.

I do think slayer allows for more EHP, as you can use a 100+ max life glove with huge dps buffs(att speeed +14%(t1) and maybe an accuracy buff, with a single resist or more), yes, take your time to understand what I said, I am a little under the influence so it makes sense in my head, but it should relatively be easy to digest taking it piece by piece.

I feel you on the minions doing your dirty work as I have a friend who was summ, who switched to cyclone and felt the diff. Its really important to pop your dps flasks when you KNOW you can do damage on sirius(when hes standing still after a certain effect, too lazy to think about what specifically but i am sure you can figure it out), leap slam is super important to dodge i would say 90% of his mechanics. leap slam through rotating beams, leap slam to him to leech, leap slam to avoid multiple apparitions of him leading to death beam, leap slap avoids 90% of mechanics, it could be due to my movement speed/ attack speed but i feel its easily gainable for everyone. Its ultra important to understand mechanics, if you can, bosses and uber bosses drop real quick. understand phases when you can dish out most dps, and under stand phases to run/dodge/leap slam.
"
dondonispro escribió:
"
Narakusin escribió:
Thank you!

About the fight Sirus for the first time this league, Awakening Level 5. Thinking I may need to see if I can afford some adjustments based on your reply before I go all in. I remember the mechanics of his fight from last season, but I was spoiled by minions doing my dirty work DPS wise.[/quote]

haha, ofc, i love helping people asking directly for it. cause they have the same mindset, just maybe not as much free time to sit here and theory craft.

I do think slayer allows for more EHP, as you can use a 100+ max life glove with huge dps buffs(att speeed +14%(t1) and maybe an accuracy buff, with a single resist or more), yes, take your time to understand what I said, I am a little under the influence so it makes sense in my head, but it should relatively be easy to digest taking it piece by piece.

I feel you on the minions doing your dirty work as I have a friend who was summ, who switched to cyclone and felt the diff. Its really important to pop your dps flasks when you KNOW you can do damage on sirius(when hes standing still after a certain effect, too lazy to think about what specifically but i am sure you can figure it out), leap slam is super important to dodge i would say 90% of his mechanics. leap slam through rotating beams, leap slam to him to leech, leap slam to avoid multiple apparitions of him leading to death beam, leap slap avoids 90% of mechanics, it could be due to my movement speed/ attack speed but i feel its easily gainable for everyone. Its ultra important to understand mechanics, if you can, bosses and uber bosses drop real quick. understand phases when you can dish out most dps, and under stand phases to run/dodge/leap slam. [/quote]

Oh no, the gods of Wraeclast be damned. I'm also under the influence, but I hear you, I'm definitely taking time to break apart what you've said and slowly making adjustments. In many ways I've never been good at theory crafting game wise, but my understanding of PoE has continued to grow in the past 6 months and I'm slowly grasping so much more than I ever thought possible. With that said, you my friend are on a whole other level and I appreciate the help. :D
"
Narakusin escribió:
"
dondonispro escribió:
"
Narakusin escribió:
Thank you!

Oh no, the gods of Wraeclast be damned. I'm also under the influence, but I hear you, I'm definitely taking time to break apart what you've said and slowly making adjustments. In many ways I've never been good at theory crafting game wise, but my understanding of PoE has continued to grow in the past 6 months and I'm slowly grasping so much more than I ever thought possible. With that said, you my friend are on a whole other level and I appreciate the help.

Hahah helll yeah brotha, yeah just take it piece by piece, if anything is confusing and ill try to explain it better, otherwise i think its sufficient enough. every league your understanding of poe grows, thats the whole point of this game. you learn more, make more exalts, make better builds. keep growing. forward motion is good motion.
Editado por útlima vez por dondonispro en 28 mar. 2020 3:30:21
Build is pretty good with big damage around 4.3mill dps and speed. I like it but was kinda hard at start of league cuz crazy FPS issues in deliriums which have now been fixed, I can finally enjoy the speed.

I just recently added herald of purity + enlighten + circle of guilt ring (cheaper version of ring) and it boosted my damage by a lot.

unbuffed in hideout (check my profile for gear)
Spoiler

I had to use the 3 might of the meek to get capped resists. Also took the Rampart nodes for more survivability and will probably anoint amulet with Tenacity soon or maybe Ramparts to have more points to mess with cluster jewels.

My hit rate dropped cuz I have to use a lower leveled Precision for the new aura setup.

Overall good build :)

https://pastebin.com/an33bcxR

Editado por útlima vez por kingmoth en 28 mar. 2020 7:02:01
I feel like im a little bit to squishy. Entering red maps and dying to much. Character: Torbellina. Anything major Im missing??

Additionally one question about Daresso's Amulet & Blood Rage:
Due to blood rage's degen we are never really on full life, no?
Even if im cycloning through packs my life says 5260/5266. However, my DPS still peaks, so I assume the bonus still applies?

Generally asked: This is interaction is the reason we require overleech (from slayer/gloves/belt), correct?

Also: We are using blood stance, right?
Editado por útlima vez por ChinCha123 en 28 mar. 2020 8:13:03
"
dondonispro escribió:

Do u still using unholy might jewel with brutality setup? :)
Editado por útlima vez por Jarolol en 28 mar. 2020 10:55:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional