[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I am not a big time player here, my cyclone Ascendant is only level 88 breezing through mid-level maps. But based on the character in your profile, it looks like some inefficient pathing. Why select Duelist for the last ascendancy points? You don't get the benefit of cashing out all of the points used to travel between Duelist and Ranger that way. You also do not connect to the Shadow home area, which loses some of the Pure Talent benefit.

Plugging your stats into Path of Building, selecting Ranger with the final ascendancy points, getting rid of Aspect of Lynx, Nullification, Diamond Skin, and Versitility, then spending the now available points to connect to Ranger and Shadow, and filling out the Wheel of Life looks like it gives about 600 more life while losing only about 2% of your damage. Yes, you also lose some resistances that way, but some of that can also be regained with different jewels.

Anyway, for more than that, you will need to rely on those who have pushed farther than I have. If you want to do literally nothing else, you can sell back 2 skill points that are connecting the Duelist to the Marauder (now that you have the Duelist final ascendancy) and spend those on life.
600 life isnt gonna save the build ! And im not talking about farming T15-16 maps - im talking shaper/elder/atziri/deep delve/pure runs etc - so far if u dont have mana potion no matter how much u reduce mana cost of skills u run out of mana and u cant attack.

Why duelist ? 1% of attack dmg leeched a s life is best if not 2nd to best on pure talent jewel - why would i want ranger - for movement speed and -1 skill point in total ?

Marauder alos has good bonus for cyclone - but still - that would not make this an "DESTROY THE GAME" build and it would certanly not kill boss as in that gif - i've watched some of his video - his trolling and missleading - never shows monster level in maps he plays and says things like "see destroy everything, kill all fast" AT WHAT FCKING TIER ? 2-10 !

Scam build - thnx for wasting my currency douche !

Yes this build is good - up tp T15 maps (maybe some normal 16 ones) far from "ALL CONTENT"
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
Editado por útlima vez por TeaAichSee en 25 ene. 2019 15:39:51
"
TeaAichSee escribió:
600 life isnt gonna save the build ! And im not talking about farming T15-16 maps - im talking shaper/elder/atziri/deep delve/pure runs etc - so far if u dont have mana potion no matter how much u reduce mana cost of skills u run out of mana and u cant attack.

Why duelist ? 1% of attack dmg leeched a s life is best if not 2nd to best on pure talent jewel - why would i want ranger - for movement speed and -1 skill point in total ?

Marauder alos has good bonus for cyclone - but still - that would not make this an "DESTROY THE GAME" build and it would certanly not kill boss as in that gif - i've watched some of his video - his trolling and missleading - never shows monster level in maps he plays and says things like "see destroy everything, kill all fast" AT WHAT FCKING TIER ? 2-10 !

Scam build - thnx for wasting my currency douche !

Yes this build is good - up tp T15 maps (maybe some normal 16 ones) far from "ALL CONTENT"

Its fine, L2P. How do you even run out of mana in the first place?
Well i had to change tree skill to not run out - but still - anything u do to this build remains trash for T16 +

Again - watch his videos - not one video u can see the monster level - all maps are white/yellow - this build is a starter setup up to T15 - the title is FAR FAR FAR from the actual truth !

Scammers making people waste currency to play low tier maps like a boss ;)
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
"
TeaAichSee escribió:
Well i had to change tree skill to not run out - but still - anything u do to this build remains trash for T16 +

Again - watch his videos - not one video u can see the monster level - all maps are white/yellow - this build is a starter setup up to T15 - the title is FAR FAR FAR from the actual truth !

I played this build during Incursion with no issues and was thinking of playing it again next league.

I just picked 3 random videos from his post and youtube channel and all showed monster level. Also, did you miss all the uber elder videos or the post from the guy that did 700+ depths?

You have really good (expensive) gear, probably better than most people that were able to kill uber elder/atziri. I find it odd how you were able to afford that gear but unable to figure out how to play the game with it. Maybe an armor or ranged based build is better suited for you.
"
Merkoh escribió:
"
TeaAichSee escribió:

I played this build during Incursion with no issues and was thinking of playing it again next league.

I just picked 3 random videos from his post and youtube channel and all showed monster level. Also, did you miss all the uber elder videos or the post from the guy that did 700+ depths?

You have really good (expensive) gear, probably better than most people that were able to kill uber elder/atziri. I find it odd how you were able to afford that gear but unable to figure out how to play the game with it. Maybe an armor or ranged based build is better suited for you.

<3 @ Merkoh.

I just got on to check the forum and saw some heavy baby rage.

It is unfortunate that Lucid decided to take his Uber Elder videos down but if you look through the forums, many ppl posted Uber Elder Kills, Same1 and others posted great info about delves (didn't play that league due to medical issues).

I don't know what to tell you and honestly, I'm not about to get into a pissing match with someone that acts like this.

Try another build that suits your playstyle more. This build has been going strong for a good while now.

Thanks again to anyone who likes/supports the build.
Personally I'm loving this build.

Just hit 75 and starting mapping and delves. I'm using a 5L body and a pretty crap random drop terminus est and still handle pretty much anything I run into as long as I manage aggro in harder fights.

The two things I have failed utterly at so far is the final fight in the third labyrinth and any of the maps zana (I think) gives you when she shows up in one of her areas.

I do occasionally have issues with multiple Syndicate bosses at the same time but aside from those I'm golden.

If You would be willing to take a look at the setup and make suggestions they would be appreciated.

(And for the guy complaining, who the heck uses cyclone to move around, it slows you down!)
I can clear T16 maps with ease, but Fortification Syndicate encounters are such a pain in the ass. Syndicate members in general usually are.

Am I missing something?
"
lionpants escribió:
I can clear T16 maps with ease, but Fortification Syndicate encounters are such a pain in the ass. Syndicate members in general usually are.

Am I missing something?

This build does not have amazing single target DPS. T16 Fort Doors are not easy to take down with Cyclone. T16 Syndicate members are nearly as deadly as a Guardian in some cases/combos, so just have to treat those as a boss fight with care and focus. Forts have adds, turrets, and syndicate member damage which when combined in one burst can overwhelm almost any EHP.

The way I eventually reach a better place in 3.5 with physical cyclone was abandoning 2handers all together and going with 2x 420dps "hits cannot be evaded" foils. My DPS is now much higher, my tree works out easier and better takes advantage of Ascendant nodes. I have the same life, and more Jewel Sockets. Can check my profile on "Sacs" for the details -- at least until I respec things again.
Hi. I'm a bit confused and did not find the answer on the guide, so. Is there a way this build can farm Uber lab fast with queen of the forest? Is there a tree for this? Not MF, I don't think i'll survive traps/izaro with the gear MF. Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional