[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

@jarame: how can u wear 2 rings? mark of the elder + thief's... atleast that's what i see when i load your hero into pob / check your characters on the forum...???
"
kryzdyan escribió:
@jarame: how can u wear 2 rings? mark of the elder + thief's... atleast that's what i see when i load your hero into pob / check your characters on the forum...???

If you equip thief after equiping 1st ring, 1st ring wont go away, but would be inactive in a same way it happens with a gear you lack stats to use, so it is there only as placeholder.
Editado por útlima vez por Jadame en 9 sept. 2018 8:25:36
"
Jadame escribió:

Are you sure? I tried to check it by removing gem, tooltip dps takes a nose dive as it should. Think I would have noticed if it wasnt working since dps difference should be very significant from what I used to.

I tried few tests and i'm not sure Damage on full life(Dofl) works correctly on my character. If i activate blood rage i instantly loose dofl. But if i start to fight i have leech that compensates blood rage degen, my dmg tooltip jumps from high to low and back because i loose 1-4 hp on blood rage and instantly regen it back. So i can't predict dofl on next hit and just changed it to increase critical.
Maybe you can check my "LyreSpinner" character and give some tips please?
at 90 now and not sure if i should switch off thiefs, the life/mana on hit so handy for spinning through mobs in darkness, saved my ass on multiple occasions,

How do people find it delving without thiefs?
Hey i choosed this build für Uber Lab Farming and some mid tier MF Mapping with e.g. Sadimas, Goldwyrm and Thiefs.

I am now lvl 66 and have a lot Points left to spend, but i am not sure if i will reach up to 5k HP... There is nearly no gear with Life on it ^^ It also feels a bit slow actually, hope this will become better with more passive Poitns and maybe attack speed jewels.
I am not sure what to improve first

And one question to spinning around, its maybe my second time playing Cyclone, if i spin in one direction and try to change it take sometimes very long until the "Cyclone animation" stops and i can change my way.. maybe i need to get used to it?
Editado por útlima vez por DunklerKoenig en 9 sept. 2018 13:29:25
"
ASmithGrinder escribió:
"
Jadame escribió:

Are you sure? I tried to check it by removing gem, tooltip dps takes a nose dive as it should. Think I would have noticed if it wasnt working since dps difference should be very significant from what I used to.

I tried few tests and i'm not sure Damage on full life(Dofl) works correctly on my character. If i activate blood rage i instantly loose dofl. But if i start to fight i have leech that compensates blood rage degen, my dmg tooltip jumps from high to low and back because i loose 1-4 hp on blood rage and instantly regen it back. So i can't predict dofl on next hit and just changed it to increase critical.
Maybe you can check my "LyreSpinner" character and give some tips please?

AFAIK they changed it so that as long as your regen is higher than the degen, you count as being at full life. Leech should be enough to outweight the degen from blood rage.

I also wouldn't trust the ingame tooltip, it sucks.
Thiefs Thorment is really a huge improvement while spinning through maps, but if i stop hitting enemies, for example in delve, to open Chests, i get 2-3 hits an i am nearly dead.
That´s really annoying, is there a way to become more tanky? I still need to get away from my Tabula, but i dont think that this would change too much.

Out of this topic: Would Ngamahus Flame be an Option?
Editado por útlima vez por DunklerKoenig en 10 sept. 2018 7:01:35
"
Jadame escribió:
So just reached delve400 and lvl96, build holds reasonably well without changing much(I still don’t bother to swap increased AoE for conc, altho my gear is pretty ridiculous damage-wise). Survivability is there, I have died only(lol) 5 times on a way from 300 to 400. 2 deaths were preventable, 2 were semi-preventable, only 1 was outright bullshit oneshot, and happened somewhere between 330 and 340 because I was dumb enough to run into delve section with monsters doing double phys as extra ele damage on top of other rip mods.

For those who are looking for endgame upgrades, that’s how my absurdly min maxed gears look like:

mapping

delving

situational

So far missing only head enchant(cant wait running over 500 labs to self enchant farrul, kill me please) and perfectly rolled ring/2nd jewel. Corruptions on everything, ofc, but they are not really a realistic goal.

options

temp chains on hit shaper gloves + xtra 2 curse carnage heart
zerphis heart
test of hate for more mitigation

Other thoughts regarding what to use:

Grace is a must, vall grace makes us invincible. Complemented well by a +%to evade attack +%to dodge attacks watchers eye mods, but you will be good even without them. Purity of elements is optional, but if you can get gloves corruption to get rid of blasphemy+vulnerability to free jewel space for xtra aura and supplement it by watchers eye with a mod %of phys taken as light/fire/cold while affected by purity of elements, you will be golden. So far seems like strongest defensive option.

Must have blind on hit on murders eye abyss jewel/watchers eye, even with farruls bite 50% blind uptime is not enough. Small chance is fine since we have ridiculous attack speed while spinning.

Acrobatics also is a must, additional small nodes and phase acro is situational, but I would certainly advise to get it. Sitting at 55evade/55dodge with flasks up right now, feels pretty good.

Damage seems fine even without all my crazy items, since you should have lab head enchant which I missing, but 6 link certainly needed to comfortably dive below 300. If you feel lacking even with it, look for the mark of the elder+good shaper ring, they give insane damage boost.

That is some impressive gear. But some of your information is a bit off. I haven't played around with Farrul's kit in bestiary at all but I did complete all content last league. So I don't really know the impact of the Aspect of the Cat thingy.

Here's my pastebin from last league: https://pastebin.com/0gc19RGc

You talk about future upgrades:
1) If you are going for double curse than nothing beats vulnerability and assassin's mark (vulnerability on gloves, assassin's mark from shaper ring).
2) You want to spend 40+ exalts on Zerphi's just for the Soul Eater for 10s? Currency is better spent on getting a +1 curse daresso's/carnage heart
3) Taste of Hate is an absolute waste of currency in this build

Neither blind or grace is a must. Sure the extra boost of Attack Dodge and Spell Dodge is really nice for that small window of time (and yes if you can pull off a watcher's eye like yours grace is REALLY FUCKING NICE). But it's far from a necessity. I ran haste/vitality last league and still ended up with a comfortable 52% evade, 46% attack dodge and 42% spell dodge. I focussed on a 80% loreweave and having all my resistances capped at 80%. Unless I really started being an idiot, I just didn't die. And I still had a very very very comfortable 1.1 million shaper DPS in PoB.

Lab enchant really isn't as big a deal as you make it out to be :).
You coming from the point "I want more damage", and you completely right in that regard, but ultimately, if your league goal is delving as deep as possible, damage is not a problem. Survivability is. Hence everything.
Editado por útlima vez por Jadame en 10 sept. 2018 8:03:50
"
DunklerKoenig escribió:
Thiefs Thorment is really a huge improvement while spinning through maps, but if i stop hitting enemies, for example in delve, to open Chests, i get 2-3 hits an i am nearly dead.

The darkness is a stacking debuff, so while thiefs may keep you at full health while you are hitting, there's a massive debuff building in the background. You can't leave it too long to get a flare down or you're health will vapourize the moment you let up
Editado por útlima vez por Shankhook en 10 sept. 2018 18:02:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional