[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Shaddolf escribió:
There isn't any downside to Vaal molten shell right? Just the same as regular but with the extra use built in?

Exactly. U just need an extra free button to bind vaal molten shell to.
"
moonbeast495 escribió:
any chance to insert berserk and rage gems in the build?

The build already incorporates Impale which is a "ramp-up" mechanic, I don't plan on using one more. You can probably get rid of all of the impale thingies and go for the rage gem + berserk. Could be good. Or just straight up replace the melee phys and see how it goes. Nothing is really set in stone and most of the things work.
"
Novarronus escribió:
devon752
can you make gotta go fast version of this build ?

Just use gotta go fast items, aka: devoto, daresso's salute and if you really wanna go fast take bronn's lithe. If you meant the tree, then sry. The build is considered completed and updated as of today.

So yeah basically just as I said above, I updated this build with all of my current gear, updated the pastabins, one of these days I'll do the passive trees so you can view them online and I'll make the video and that's it. Thank you all for the input.

p.s. maybe soon a new fancy build guide for something that wasn't done before (hehe)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
https://pastebin.com/QqBKshYh

Anyone can help me? Most items are too costly and I have no idea what to upgrade.. right now mapping feels slow, not killing fast enough

Why did you go for the small life nodes close to marauder first?
Get to fatal blade on the right asap, this will give you immense damage, replace hiltless with doomsower this will give you more damage, save for transcendent flesh and put it in the left socket, this will give you even more damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 escribió:
"
moonbeast495 escribió:

The build already incorporates Impale which is a "ramp-up" mechanic, I don't plan on using one more. You can probably get rid of all of the impale thingies and go for the rage gem + berserk. Could be good. Or just straight up replace the melee phys and see how it goes. Nothing is really set in stone and most of the things work.

hm. can't impale work together with rage and berserk? i mean both of these options
IGN-Chatillion
I can skip the Sword Nodes (in level 33 chart) until I actually get a decent 2H sword right? (Only get axes, more exes, claws, amulets uniques aswell..)

I know my level isn't much as of now but would appreciate if anyone could give a tip or two for gear.

I bought Goldrim for 1 alch and belt for 1 alter earlier today

If anyone could tell a strong sword buyable which lasts for a while , would appreciate. Really finding it hard at moment to do gem comboes.
so sold off everything from my league starter and I have 16 ex to spend. What would be the best way to spend that? Should I just splurge on a Starforge and then ghetto gear in every other slot? Or buy a 6 Link Belly, balance my other slots, and use Doomsower, Hiltless, or Rare Sword? Kinda leaning towards the Starforge and Ghetto Gear. Will even a 5L Starforge be better than a 6 link and using a lesser weapon?

IGN: DabrixRN
Editado por útlima vez por Thomasmgp en 19 jun. 2019 14:44:43
Doomsower will let you clear content just fine. But I'm with you. Getting Starforge is the best thing to do do early.

Try getting a corrupted 6l armor or a normal one with a bad basetype with matching sockets for cheap and enjoy your 6L that will last you for a while.

A 6l is the biggest dps increase for you. But with your budget you will get both, cheap 6l chest and a starforge.
Editado por útlima vez por Outrage91 en 19 jun. 2019 15:35:05
"
Thomasmgp escribió:
so sold off everything from my league starter and I have 16 ex to spend. What would be the best way to spend that? Should I just splurge on a Starforge and then ghetto gear in every other slot? Or buy a 6 Link Belly, balance my other slots, and use Doomsower, Hiltless, or Rare Sword? Kinda leaning towards the Starforge and Ghetto Gear. Will even a 5L Starforge be better than a 6 link and using a lesser weapon?

Buy starforge, a ghetto 6l (appropriate colors corrupted with like 2 good stats at least, even just resists are good), a -7 mana cost ring and an int ring. Transcendant flesh and everything else 20-30c should be fine.
"
ArkTheLegend escribió:
I can skip the Sword Nodes (in level 33 chart) until I actually get a decent 2H sword right? (Only get axes, more exes, claws, amulets uniques aswell..)

I know my level isn't much as of now but would appreciate if anyone could give a tip or two for gear.

I bought Goldrim for 1 alch and belt for 1 alter earlier today

If anyone could tell a strong sword buyable which lasts for a while , would appreciate. Really finding it hard at moment to do gem comboes.

If you're level 33 for example. Go to poetrade and search for 2 handed swords (above in the type) and only put the level requirements in. You want to wear it immediately so put something like 20-33 (since you're 33). Sort by pdps and find the cheapest with highest pdps. Easy game easy life. Or get rigwalds charge and done deal.
"
moonbeast495 escribió:
"
devon752 escribió:
"
moonbeast495 escribió:

hm. can't impale work together with rage and berserk? i mean both of these options

It can ofc but it will hurt your clear and I've checked rage actually has less damage than the others. But honestly only the ramp up period is what bugs me. Not only does it deal less damage compared to the last one in our build (melee phys) but it also takes a while to ramp up. Impale can be forgiven because of its immense damage but this idk. Just for berserk? I just place a totem and done deal. For most things you wont even need a totem or berserk (also berserk eats all of your charges btw so hf ramping it up again). Idk, just feels meh.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional