[3.4] Might of the Crab Varunastra Assassin/Slayer

"
Pocharadanai escribió:
noob question. y cant i pick shadow nodes?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Shadow

Earliest you can allocate it is after beating Merc Lab, which is a little awkward.
How easy and realiable is this build to do in the upcoming flashback race, as a starter character?
"
NixOwl escribió:
How easy and realiable is this build to do in the upcoming flashback race, as a starter character?

Both easy and not easy. Easy in the sense that Scion with Frost Blades or Blade Flurry with any sort of gear you can get your hands on and this skill tree should carry you pretty far. Hard in the sense that it takes time for markets to gain enough momentum that you could rely on getting all the uniques you need to turn on all the unique gimmics the build is made to take advantage of.
Great build. Anything regarding the Pantheon?
Doing this in flashback but blade flurry can't clear for shit. Love the idea though.

What would the best link setup for frost blades or wild strike? or any other skill that doesnt involve me using BF
Editado por útlima vez por SlamBro en 20 may. 2018 9:30:00
"
SlamBro escribió:
Doing this in flashback but blade flurry can't clear for shit. Love the idea though.

What would the best link setup for frost blades or wild strike? or any other skill that doesnt involve me using BF

Frost blades would be my second choise simply because its just so damn comfortable to use. Downside is having to find room for those threshold jewels. Going by memory with this: FB - Multistrike - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Inc. Crit. - Hypothermia for the first five sockets.

The sixth I am unsure of. Cold Penetration is the best of the ones that apply to both melee portion and the projectiles but Melee Physical and Ruthless are better for the melee hit only.

Here is a quick PoB I doodled from an import of my character. I'm seeing only 200k dps which could probably be improved, but 200k is still ok for a skill as convenient as FB. The level I have it on is also too high but I didn't bother pruning the tree properly for this.

https://pastebin.com/dwUZKB1R
Editado por útlima vez por thegagis en 20 may. 2018 12:25:22
Hey,

gonna try it out, thanks for the reply!
OP helped me out in game a few times with this character - it is really amazing. Most notable is the sheer tankyness of it against physical damage.

I think its a bit understated how good this Crab stuff is. But this is a specc who could facetank the Minotaur with 2 other players in the party and a bunch of DamageMods+Possesion. Seeing him run into all the traps without a care in the uberlab also made me very jelly on my ES characters. |:P

All hail the crab! :P
Since we have much Block Chance, we can also use The Surrender shield for more survivability? Or other shaper/elder shields with "recover % hp on block" and high amount of armour, right?
"
GibsgodWielandt escribió:
Since we have much Block Chance, we can also use The Surrender shield for more survivability? Or other shaper/elder shields with "recover % hp on block" and high amount of armour, right?
Yeah. I have been meaning to test my old Surrender on this character but been captivated by Incursion so I havent gotten around to it yet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional