[3.5]- The FireWood Tank Champion | Molten strike sword Dual wield | Shaper down

Bumping this build guide for visibility since the bump button is not working anymore
Bump
Bumping thread for visibility
hey there

thanks for the guide. I respected all my points and items to fit the build. was doing t12 without a problem before (using 2x grel and 1x thiefs torment)

not I cannot go further than t8 my life leech is too low/ im getting to much dmg

could you check If you see any problems on my char?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RAGEmond92/characters

thx in advance
Editado por útlima vez por RAGEmond92 en 27 dic. 2018 11:21:26
"
RAGEmond92 escribió:
hey there

thanks for the guide. I respected all my points and items to fit the build. was doing t12 without a problem before (using 2x grel and 1x thiefs torment)

not I cannot go further than t8 my life leech is too low/ im getting to much dmg

could you check If you see any problems on my char?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RAGEmond92/characters

thx in advance

Hi Ragemond92

From what I saw of your tree and gear, firstly, you need to change your ascendancy to champion. The champion ascendancy gives a huge amount of damage while also giving damage mitigation. Going gladiator is not a good idea with this build since we don't scale block at all and given that gladiators depend on block as their main defence, this build does not leverage any of that.

Secondly, for your gear options, you should craft added fire damage to attacks and also go for abyss jewels primarily with fire damage added to attacks and sword attacks. Normal jewels are good only as a temporary filler until you can get the required abyss jewels. As far as unique jewels are concerned, you should be using a single wildfire jewel for the extra Molten strike projectiles.

Thirdly, regarding leech, the character doesn't rely too much on leech as compared to life gained on hit. In case you feel you're not having enough recovery, you could consider buying a vitality watcher's eye jewel that gives life gain on hit while affected by vitality.

Also, I couldn't find a chest armour on your character so I can't help you out with the links used.

Hope this helps you out!!
Editado por útlima vez por Sh4d0w93 en 28 dic. 2018 9:56:45
Hi, first thanks for the guide.

Second, the guide works up until yellow maps, some bosses and yellow mobs seem to one shot me before i can get off molten strike, missing mokou ring atm while i level to get a resis jewel to replace my two stone, was wondering if you can check my build and see what im missing?

Also in your POB you have purity of ice but im unable to use due to mana cost, using enlighten with herald of ash, vitality and purity of lightning.
4.1k life
76/75/77/-21 res

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OppoZit/characters

thanks.
"
OppoZit escribió:
Hi, first thanks for the guide.

Second, the guide works up until yellow maps, some bosses and yellow mobs seem to one shot me before i can get off molten strike, missing mokou ring atm while i level to get a resis jewel to replace my two stone, was wondering if you can check my build and see what im missing?

Also in your POB you have purity of ice but im unable to use due to mana cost, using enlighten with herald of ash, vitality and purity of lightning.
4.1k life
76/75/77/-21 res

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OppoZit/characters

thanks.

Hi OppoZit

Regarding your gear, your profile is private so I can't see what gear you have equipped. Mokous embrace is required to get the self ignites going which enables you to leech from fire damage and also gain a significant damage boost from eye of innocence.

Regarding your current tankiness, have you gotten your Uber ascendancy points yet? Do you have permanent fortify yet? Your HP is very low for high yellow tier maps. Try taking more life on the tree or improve your gear to have more flat life. You need to aim for over 5k HP.

Try to position yourself outside a monster pack so that you can attack without getting hit too much. Also purity of ice is not required. It was put in by accident.
Editado por útlima vez por Sh4d0w93 en 18 ene. 2019 5:51:05
Looks cool, gonna try the build.
"
masterxkroxgk escribió:
Looks cool, gonna try the build.

Hi masterxkroxgk

Thanks for taking time out to try the build... Hope you have as much fun with it as I did!! Good luck and have fun!!
Nice Build
But You need improve something here
You gem links section need to far more clear about all choice and need to be showing gems instead of pure text
You need to add leveling tree so it more easy to follow while leveling and the same for leveling setup
If you can do that that will be very helpful

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional