[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Lightning Warp is a bad idea. This build doesn't go for cast speed at all and even specs into increased duration on the tree. I wouldn't recommend giving up damage or survivability for something that doesn't synergize at all with this build.
On that note; Does casting Flame Dash count as moving? I know that Lightning Warp doesn't, which is why my Whispering Ice build from like 2.0 when I last played used it.
"
Zephryl escribió:
On that note; Does casting Flame Dash count as moving? I know that Lightning Warp doesn't, which is why my Whispering Ice build from like 2.0 when I last played used it.

I'm just thinking about something, that could make this build faster. Cuz as i remember it has slow clear speed compared to other builds.
"
Sessvisto escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:

I'm just thinking about something, that could make this build faster. Cuz as i remember it has slow clear speed compared to other builds.

It's not the fastest for sure, but, it's pretty crazy cheap and a very solid combination of defensive and offensive power.

Honestly if you're looking for clear speed, I don't think Whispering Ice will ever be able to compete, at least not with the current Gems in the game. Unless going full Aura Bot with Multi-Curse-WI counts.
"
Zephryl escribió:
"
Sessvisto escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:

It's not the fastest for sure, but, it's pretty crazy cheap and a very solid combination of defensive and offensive power.

Honestly if you're looking for clear speed, I don't think Whispering Ice will ever be able to compete, at least not with the current Gems in the game. Unless going full Aura Bot with Multi-Curse-WI counts.

I'm hipster, so i want Whispering Ice. Also i want to try it with GGG gear, reaching about 2.3/2.5k int.
Hi, first of all, really loving your whispering build :D
And I have some questions :)
What do you think of an helmet with "reduced discipline mana reserved", like that you can put away the enlighten and replace it with another golem or clarity if you got a watcher eye with mana to ES ?
What mod is better for the watcher eye between "ES on hit" and "mana to ES" ?
"
karkhayn escribió:
What do you think of an helmet with "reduced discipline mana reserved", like that you can put away the enlighten and replace it with another golem or clarity if you got a watcher eye with mana to ES ?

The helmet enchantment won't work with a clarity setup and it barely would work in general. The second problem is you'd actually have to craft a decent helmet with int and that can get expensive quickly.

When it comes to the Watcher's Eye mods "ES on hit" is amazing for mapping and high amounts of targets/small hits and it's the cheaper variant.
"Mana to ES" is strong against high damage from maybe a single monster/boss but more expensive.
In an ideal scenario we'd have both mods but those jewels are currently at 50ex+
"
karkhayn escribió:

Not sure if that helmet enchantment can save you the need for Enlighten in the Fenumus setup, since you need to save mana on all 3 auras. More likely, it will allow you to run PoI for the Hydra together with AA, and PoL for the Eradicator for extra safety, like in the regular setup.

But getting any particular enchantment in a good helmet is too hard (or expensive). If you want to target a helmet enchantment, +30% Enfeeble is still the best one.
Ok thanks for the tips :)
And what do you think of
used with
?
If I've done my math right, which is probably debatable, then the better version of the Discipline Reduction Enchantment will allow you to run Aspect, Discipline, Purity of Ice and Arctic Armour/Herald of Fire with 99% of your mana reserved.

So it being viable would literally come down to whether or not 1% of your Mana is enough to cast all the skills you need.

When you don't need a Purity Aura then you could run Clarity for the Watcher's Eye effect, but if you need Purity then you need 3,400 Mana just to run Clarity level 1, and more realistically something around 3,800 so you can use Vigilant Strike and Orb of Storms to proc our other buffs.

So I think it's technically possible, I just don't think it's at all realistically feasible.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional