[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Xxinn escribió:
Thank u for the build! It works very good. But i have some questions:
1.The second fertile mind which stays below the scion start just works for 24 int? There are only 2 dex points in the circle and they were in the other one's cirle too =。=
2.Why should the golems be lv12 ?

The two dex nodes get converted twice, and the Golems are both level 12 so that they will be cast by Cast When Damage Taken triggers, if you take them higher you have to summon them manually all the time.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Yes, if you can afford this setup, it's very nice. Fenumus chest is very cheap, so is Fenumus himself for crafting. But a good ring to craft it on can take some effort/currency to find.

Using this armor saves you some currency since you don't need to look for a good regalia, but it requires better helmet/gloves/boots since they need to provide most of the resists and have good ES.

Mana reservation: Enlighten lv 3 - Disc - AA - HoA, and take Sovereignty instead of 1 jewel socket.

Once you have everything working, it's great. You gain an invisible aura that hinders and debuffs everything on the screen. Enemies do 10% less damage to you, move super slow and take extra damage from you. The only fight where the loss of ES hurts is the Uber Elder, but even there, once I upgraded my low ES boots to high ES ones and got the total ES into the upper 8k, the difference made by Fenumus became very noticeable. I take noticeably less damage and do noticeably more dps. I did 6 kills with the regular setup (10.4k ES now) and none of them were deathless. Then I switched to Fenumus and got a deathless kill in 3 tries.

First of all gz for the amazing video and uber elder kill as always top quality in everything :D

Yes Fenumus chest is cheap indeed, but once u equip it, and after you spilled blood to craft/buy a descent ring with aspect, your resists are gone downhill and there is nothing you can do to stop them lol.
So to summarize for aspect of spider (if i understand correctly):

PROS:
- enemies move slower
- enemies doeal 10% LESS dmg
- enemies take 10% MORE dmg

CONS:
- loss of total ES and RESISTANCES from chest
- loss of DPS because you skip a jewel socket to get sovereignty
- loss of CURRECNY in order to craft or buy a descent aspect of spider ring, which will probably lead to loss of DPS too because a non-aspect ring would have more INT and probably DMG on it.
- due to huge loss of RESISTS and ES you need to give even more CURRENCY to upgrade boots/helm/gloves in order to compensate and come even.

I really dont know if all this worth it, you said that it took you 3 tries to get a deathless kill with Fenumus, but i dont put my hand on fire that it was because of the aspect, i could say it was because you got so much more experienced in the particular fight after so many tries :D

Yes i agree it makes the build smoother because of the slow/etc, but you lose both ES and dps..

I would love to hear your honest opinion.
Editado por útlima vez por nel0angel0 en 8 abr. 2018 11:37:37
Keep in mind you don't specifically have to have the Aspect on a Ring, in a lot of cases it's probably easier to find Boots/Gloves/Helm with an open slot for it, especially so if you're not yet at the point you can throw a truckload of currency at gear.
"
nel0angel0 escribió:
snip.

My honest opinion, as a player of this build for a long time - Aspect chest + ring looks better, if you can't afford high ES regalia. Loss of ES is compensated by the aspect, so as loss on DPS. Crafting aspect on the ring is not so hard, but you will lose 1 res, cause it's a suffix. You will require better helmet/gloves/boots, and you can't stick in perandus singed or BSC in such setup.
"
nel0angel0 escribió:

CONS:

On the contrary!! DPS goes up big time! I'm killing endgame stuff visibly faster with Fenumus. One jewel is roughly 50% Increased damage (additive with an already huge amount of Increased we have). Fenumus is roughly 25% MORE damage (multiplicative) between the two debuffs that it applies to the screen.

As for the resistances, it's harder but still quite possible. As I said, this setup is harder to maintain. But the benefits are really nice.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 8 abr. 2018 13:17:22
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
nel0angel0 escribió:

CONS:

On the contrary!! DPS goes up big time! I'm killing endgame stuff visibly faster with Fenumus. One jewel is roughly 50% Increased damage (additive with an already huge amount of Increased we have). Fenumus is roughly 25% MORE damage (multiplicative) between the two debuffs that it applies to the screen.

As for the resistances, it's harder but still quite possible. As I said, this setup is harder to maintain. But the benefits are really nice.

Dammit u killing me, i thought it was 10% but its 25% more...
Now i got to go figure how i get to craft or buy aspect on some item.

Any tip how to craft it on gear with minimum effort/cost? I really dont want to change whole gear to keep resistances capped because of aspect...
"
nel0angel0 escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
nel0angel0 escribió:

CONS:

Dammit u killing me, i thought it was 10% but its 25% more...
Now i got to go figure how i get to craft or buy aspect on some item.

Any tip how to craft it on gear with minimum effort/cost? I really dont want to change whole gear to keep resistances capped because of aspect...

You could just slap it on one of your rings if it's for your HOWA build. Aspect crafting doesn't reroll the item, it just adds the suffix to the item.

It doesn't have to be a ring btw. You can replace a suffix on any item you want and it won't make a difference, just use what's available to you.*

*The best spot would actually be the helmet since this is the only place where we won't be able to get anything "special"(spell damage on shaped rings, skill duration on eldered boots and block chance on shaped gloves) but at that point we would be using 200-400ex items on every slot.
Editado por útlima vez por Scarletsword en 8 abr. 2018 13:45:33
"
nel0angel0 escribió:

If you have a crafted resist suffix on the helmet/gloves/boots - replace it with Aspect.

If you don't have that then you need to craft it on a ring. That ring must already have a high Int suffix, and Aspect is a suffix too, so that leaves room for 1 good res suffix. So you need to find a ring with Int, 1 res suffix and some flat ES. I had a few Annulment orbs from random Harbingers in Fortune Favors maps, so I was buying cheap Int/res/ES rings and trying to annul the other random suffix. Took me 3 or 4 tries but it happened, looks like pretty average luck.

After that, the other ring must provide the rest of the resists plus good Int and ideally some flat ES. You probably can't get all that on a Moonstone, but that's fine. I got me these rings:

Not even expensive, 15c rings.
So I've been running a couple uberlabs and got lucky on the boots enchantment. I tested switching from Brine King to fully upgraded Solaris and it works. Do you think that's worth it or should I try and find another enchantment?

The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

If you have a crafted resist suffix on the helmet/gloves/boots - replace it with Aspect.

If you don't have that then you need to craft it on a ring. That ring must already have a high Int suffix, and Aspect is a suffix too, so that leaves room for 1 good res suffix. So you need to find a ring with Int, 1 res suffix and some flat ES. I had a few Annulment orbs from random Harbingers in Fortune Favors maps, so I was buying cheap Int/res/ES rings and trying to annul the other random suffix. Took me 3 or 4 tries but it happened, looks like pretty average luck.

After that, the other ring must provide the rest of the resists plus good Int and ideally some flat ES. You probably can't get all that on a Moonstone, but that's fine. I got me these rings:

Not even expensive, 15c rings.

Also @Scarletsword

Thank you guys for your advice!

One question:
If an item (ring or boots or whatever) Has Int and a crafted resistance, can i remove the resistance, put aspect, and then put back the resistance?
Or aspect counts as crafted for the masters benches?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional