[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

People might disagree, but I'm happy they killed caster zerkers. It never felt right playing a zerker for this build

Scion does seem the most efficient version of this build now. Everything except the shock, herald effectiveness and crit multi is useful.

I'm thinking of picking up Zealot's Oath at some point, since Scion has points to spare, to get that extra bit of tankiness for bossing with the Inquisitor consecrated ground effect.

Not gonna start my league with this since Astramentis tends to be pricey, but definitely playing this.

(Sidenote: hopefully no more drastic changes after this league. This build has been viable for a long time even with nerfs, but the options are becoming very limited and it wouldn't take much for this build to become dumpster tier.)
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
"
Agilaz escribió:

I'm thinking of picking up Zealot's Oath at some point, since Scion has points to spare, to get that extra bit of tankiness for bossing with the Inquisitor consecrated ground effect.

Wont work with VP. No life regen would exist to be converted to ES.
"
Wont work with VP. No life regen would exist to be converted to ES.

Oh right, lol.

VP has been through so many iterations I tend to forget what it actually does.
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
Patch is ready!

Thanks for the build, I'm going to try it. I have a beginner question. What price does have WI by trading the first week of a league? It is worth it to farm it with cards in act 6 instead of trading?
Editado por útlima vez por haitike en 2 mar. 2018 13:14:29
Doubtful it'll cost much. At the very least, you'll probably be able to trade for the cards pretty cheaply.
Is there any option to use leap slam with fortify if I dotn want to press 1 more button for vigliant strike?

Also where should i find socket for HoA? Reswap with culling strike in helmet?

Some gem\sockets recomendation is not the same as in your current gear (from abbys).

And the last question. You said that we can do all 10 act with firestorm in the same build (if dont have WI).
We have just int and zero spell power, would we have any damage on FS?
Editado por útlima vez por alygaming en 2 mar. 2018 14:45:59
Firesotrm is good enough to clear everything with just links alone. You can ofc just equip a trashy WI for the gains from int. ALso, respec into some int sections from some nearby damage nodes if need be. Gotta improvise and adapt to play this as a starter. GL to all!
Can you please update skill tree section? It and old tree version.
"
teketoria escribió:
How do you get your first WI? Is farming A6 western forest for the cards is a viable option?

Yes. That card is not hard to find. Although I usually just buy the staff, they are cheap as dirt. You don't need a 18% 6S one for leveling, any WI will do.
"
alygaming escribió:
Can you please update skill tree section? It and old tree version.

Skill tree works fine for me right now.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional