[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:

I've read somewhere that the Shaper takes 35 sec for each side. I regularly kill all 4 portals on the north (last) side, so then it should be over right away? Maybe I'm just not noticing it, but I don't think that's what happens.

Either way, as long as you kill all adds, it doesn't really matter how long it takes. There is nothing else happening during that phase.

Not -10sec each, all 4 give you -10 seconds. At least, I mentioned, that he channels faster if all portals died in quick succession.
"
judikator escribió:
Can this build do t15maps without watchers eye? Watchers eyes cost 3++ exa

Yes, you can clear everything except for Uber Elder without watchers eye. This includes Shaper and Uber Atziri.
Wow what a difference the watchers eye jewel makes. I held off buying one because i didnt want to spend the exalts but holy sheeit. I feel like i can just walk through crap now.

Edit: its awesome that even the ball lightning keeps me topped off thanks to watchers eye.
Editado por útlima vez por Twelvepack en 18 mar. 2018 7:16:28
Yeah, I bought watcher's too for 2exa, and it really makes difference. I would say it's mandatory for smooth playing, otherwise, you will move forward but very slowly and struggle a lot.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Editado por útlima vez por judikator en 18 mar. 2018 7:40:11
What do you do about stun? you're playing as ci and wearing a astramentis. Would you use valyrium or is stun not a problem?
"
Twelvepack escribió:
Wow what a difference the watchers eye jewel makes. I held off buying one because i didnt want to spend the exalts but holy sheeit. I feel like i can just walk through crap now.

Edit: its awesome that even the ball lightning keeps me topped off thanks to watchers eye.

Watcher's Eye is awesome for mapping. Against a boss it contributes very little, but for clearing high tier maps with nasty mods it's a very, very nice QoL thing. In low and middle tiers you can just run into packs and CWDT - Ball Lightning can keep you alive even when playing badly.

"
Gnomeeh escribió:
What do you do about stun? you're playing as ci and wearing a astramentis. Would you use valyrium or is stun not a problem?

The Brine King takes care of stun. Just remember to upgrade it (Conservatory is a T5 map and Divine Vessels are 1c) before going into high tiers.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 18 mar. 2018 14:51:54
New video: Tier 16

I've done all Guardians at lv 91-92 but was too busy hunting the red Elder and uber pokemons to make a video back then. Still no Memory Fragment XV but I've just hit lv 94 from running all those red maps, and my gear is pretty much finalized. So here's T16, with all different curses too.

Chimera is the only risky one because you can't heal during the smoke phase, and he can randomly hide in the very last cloud. So I put a portal in the room, and if I don't find him in the lower half of the arena I just run into the portal to get healed.
It's actually quite impressive how many item options this build got since the last time I played a different version of it. Today I ended up crafting this amulet:

Obviously it's missing %damage per int but after 5k alts, hitting %att + %damage per dex 4 times and yelling at my screen multiple times, I'm still quite happy.

The amount of potential this build has is absolutly insane.
Kelvynnnnn weeeelp :D
I switch to CI at lvl 64 and i have only 1.1k ES :)) how can i handle this ? :) Elsa is my WI char :D
"
IsildurStefy escribió:
Kelvynnnnn weeeelp :D
I switch to CI at lvl 64 and i have only 1.1k ES :)) how can i handle this ? :) Elsa is my WI char :D

You have almost no ES on any of your items! How do you even have 1.1k ES?? Tabula! Haha!

Well... get some ES.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional