[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
XxKillerMachinexX escribió:
Very interesting build, but the lack of PoB makes it difficult to test/experiment. Could OP or anyone with a PoB of the build please send me one or add it to the original post? Thanks :)

There is a link to the PoB snapshot for the character in the description of each video. My profile is also public, you can just import ThePokemonWhisperer into PoB. I'm almost done upgrading my gear for this league, then I'll add it with a PoB link in the first post.

"
lilianmarius escribió:
This build just got recommended by LiftingNerdBro in his YouTube builds compilation - Path of Exile 3.2 - 5 Strong Bestiary League Builds (PoE Builds 2018)!

Link here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQfYPIslpa0

Eep! This probably means the prices on the Int/ES gear will go up soon. Good thing I've just found the last major piece I still needed to upgrade - a helmet with good ES, Int and a resist mod:

It was 1 ex and the only one on the market. I guess if the seller watched Lifting he'd price it higher (and I'd still buy it)!
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 15 mar. 2018 22:24:57
New video: Fenumus the Venomous

This thing deals - you guessed it! - chaos damage. Seriously. LOL? Designed by the people 'with 1k+ hours of PoE experience' (c) Chris. Not that I mind free loot, but this is ridiculous.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 15 mar. 2018 22:44:24
Thoughts on running this build with dual curses with 6l body? Would have to sacrafice one vigilant strike support gem for that I gues. Also that takes 3-4 passives, can it be worth it?

Edit: with 4 passives your curses would also get the 10% increased effect.
Editado por útlima vez por Recil en 16 mar. 2018 5:56:35
"
Recil escribió:
Thoughts on running this build with dual curses with 6l body? Would have to sacrafice one vigilant strike support gem for that I gues. Also that takes 3-4 passives, can it be worth it?

If you manage to get a +1 curses on the Astramentis it worth , you can add Temporal Chains in a 6 link chest body (I have that setup on a Standard char - Portyia level 96 Scion) otherwise spending 4 points to get 1 more curse from tree i don't think is a good idea , those points can be invested in something more useful to be honest cause bosses have 60% curses effectiveness reduced anyways (Shaper and his Guardians have 80% reduced curses effectiveness).

If you dont have a 6 link chest piece you will need to remove Blind from a chest slot to add 1 more curse , i dont think it is a good ideea , Blind helps a lot this char (Shaper slam misses quite often cause of Blind) :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 mar. 2018 6:36:16
"
Recil escribió:

I'm running a tri curse setup in a 5 link chest piece and Doedre ring. Works fine so far.
"
Sykar escribió:
"
Recil escribió:

I'm running a tri curse setup in a 5 link chest piece and Doedre ring. Works fine so far.

How do you fit 3 curses in a 5l chest? Without cwdt? Or you run them as auras?
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Recil escribió:

If you manage to get a +1 curses on the Astramentis it worth , you can add Temporal Chains in a 6 link chest body (I have that setup on a Standard char - Portyia level 96 Scion) otherwise spending 4 points to get 1 more curse from tree i don't think is a good idea , those points can be invested in something more useful to be honest cause bosses have 60% curses effectiveness reduced anyways (Shaper and his Guardians have 80% reduced curses effectiveness).

If you dont have a 6 link chest piece you will need to remove Blind from a chest slot to add 1 more curse , i dont think it is a good ideea , Blind helps a lot this char (Shaper slam misses quite often cause of Blind) :)

I would not rely on shapers slam missing, I rather take it like a man and stand still! :D
TBH, Im not even sure how easily I can achieve that kind of damage reduction, I gues well see soon.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

It was 1 ex and the only one on the market. I guess if the seller watched Lifting he'd price it higher (and I'd still buy it)!

I'm so happy about basically finishing my characters gear then. But then again 1-2ex for an endgame helmet isn't expensive. Currently I'm wondering if I'd be ready for uber Elder after replacing my gems.

Gear

"
Scarletsword escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

I'm so happy about basically finishing my characters gear then. But then again 1-2ex for an endgame helmet isn't expensive. Currently I'm wondering if I'd be ready for uber Elder after replacing my gems.

Gear

Your gear is insane and I thought I have decent gear on my char. Just dropped last evening a Watcher's Eye jewel similar to yours with ES from mana. That jewel is rising my ES for ~1600 ES lol . I don't know if to sell it or to use it. Currenntly price for similar jewels are starting with 15 ex on poe.trade. Good luck on Uber Elder though i don't think I'll ever be able to do it , my reactions are not quite fast and from what i saw in videos if u don't move fast continuously you get one-shoted no matter the gear !

Tbh at first sight i don't think this build will be able to kill Uber Elder , you need to stand still for seconds to stack Icestorms on boss so the damage and leech start to feel , and from what i saw in some Uber Elder killing videos people were hitting for a second or two than moving away fast. We miss the spike DPS other builds can develop in 1-2 seconds so it will be very hard to kill this 2 bosses without standing still for seconds and exposing ourselves to be one-shoted by frickin yellow balls or other ranged attacks i saw in those videos !
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 mar. 2018 8:45:44
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Tbh at first sight i don't think this build will be able to kill Uber Elder , you need to stand still for seconds to stack Icestorms on boss so the damage and leech start to feel , and from what i saw in some Uber Elder killing videos people were hitting for a second or two than moving away fast. We miss the spike DPS other builds can develop in 1-2 seconds so it will be very hard to kill this 2 bosses without standing still for seconds and exposing ourselves to be one-shoted by frickin yellow balls or other ranged attacks i saw in those videos !

This is pretty much what I was thinking. That's why I'm trying to just outgear some abilities but I have no idea of how much dmg he actually does or how much dmg I have to do. But I'm still at 12/15 fragments anyway so I don't really have a reason to care too much. Let's see if my journey will take me there, I guess.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional