[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

There was a 95ex Watcher's Eye with %damage leeched with vitality, %ES from clarity, and #ES on hit with discipline for sale, which I think just sold. Anyone here get it? I was saving, but am only on 60 ex pure at the moment.

Edit: Aha, it was a HOWA guy. Maybe I can trade it off him one day :)
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 11 oct. 2018 15:24:53
Guide Update:

I tweaked the Boss Guide and added a section for the Delve stuff.

T16 and Shaper have become almost trivial, I removed some of the extra tactics and preparations for them.

Removed the Hall of Grandmasters. It has finally become 'just another map' after the max block nerf. Don't need anything special for it now. Just pre-cast Icestorms before triggering the waves and range kill everything. Gubbens get rekt!

Delve brought back the need for more than 1 curse, like in the old times. Trash in all maps has been trivial for years, and bosses mitigate curses, so we have been rolling with just Enfeeble (or even Flammability). But if you go deep in the Delve, trash becomes increasingly dangerous, especially in the city chambers where the best loot drops.

After some experiments, I concluded that TC is worth using again. It's very good against that deep delve trash. I swapped Trickery for Whispers of Doom to get the 2nd curse, put TC into the curse link instead of Blind, and moved Blind to the Orb link. If you have a 6L chest, you can keep them there together. Dropped Ancestral Call to make room for TC. Lv 12 golems are useless there, they die instantly. I replaced the Flame golem with Inc Duration for IC and upgraded CWDT and Chaos golem to lv 20. This provides much better phys protection.

Deep Delve setup is posted there with all the details. In the maps, this setup feels ridiculous and too safe, but it would be good for HC.

Added all 3 Delve bosses to the guide.

In other news, with 2300 Int and 10.5k ES, most of my Uber Elder kills are now deathless, and I leveled from 95 to 96 while farming him (~45 kills in the Delve league so far). If anybody needs help with Uber, just ask.

Before the switch to the 2nd curse, I've achieved 2400 Int with Emperor's Wit. But there is nothing to kill with that much DPS, and it doesn't make you any safer in the deep delves. This is the point where it's worth to trade some DPS for extra safety.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 11 oct. 2018 19:32:03
When would you suggest swapping over to the tankier Delve setup?

Probably nowhere near it myself, but, still trying to craft a chest so If it's within the realms of possibility then I can at least get the sockets ready to go and linked up.

Edit:

Also, upside to the Delve Setup, reclaiming Trickery and the two 3-node Jewel Sockets seems to give us a perfect level 100 setup without any wasted nodes, if anyone has the inclination to go that far with it.
Editado por útlima vez por Zephryl en 11 oct. 2018 20:41:28
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Guide Update:
Added all 3 Delve bosses to the guide.

Thanks for the guide!

A question about the reflection from Kurgal. It is mentioned in one of your post, but not in the guide.

I have him spawned in an area with -12 max res and 100% extra fire damage.
I can still tank him in the first phase, but quickly died to his reflection (in your video, you survived the reflection which lasted quite a while).
"
Zephryl escribió:
When would you suggest swapping over to the tankier Delve setup?

I would say around 400.

When I got to 600 for the challenge, there were several cities along the way between 400 and 600 that I had to leave alone because I couldn't outleech the sheer amount of incoming damage. They had area mods like onslaught or increased speed + extra damage. I have a 2-mod Watcher's Eye that increases my leech cap from 40% to 50% ES per second, and of course the ES gain on hit, but the mobs in those cities were hitting faster than that.

With TC I cleared those cities easily. I can go much deeper now, probably will after I find Aul again to finish my challenges.
"
vbvan escribió:
A question about the reflection from Kurgal. It is mentioned in one of your post, but not in the guide.

I have him spawned in an area with -12 max res and 100% extra fire damage.
I can still tank him in the first phase, but quickly died to his reflection (in your video, you survived the reflection which lasted quite a while).

His green laser beams (both the thin one that goes between the crystals and the big one that he shoots at you directly) are actually called 'VilentaReflection' in the raw data that PoEdb shows. The thin one is the one GGG calls 'Reflective Beam' for the challenge - that's the one you need to avoid, very easy.

I don't know why they call them that. At first I thought he was reflecting elemental damage as physical. But no, those lasers have nothing to do with reflection, they hurt even when you don't do any damage. They are just physical damage over time, pretty much a physical version of Scorching Ray.

When there are +elemental damage mods, they hurt that much more. I was almost able to outleech the one in the video at depth 353 with +extra fire dmg, but it didn't have -max res. And a similar one at depth 560 killed me in less than a second when I tried to tank it.

When you see Kurgal doing that animation, just start running around him. Tanking that beam is a bad idea.
I just died on Kitava 10 in HC Delve with 5,5k ES.

It was so ez, u just precast icestorm and wait. But that ez progress killed me, cause in last phase I loweres kitava to 0 HP, but Kitava was still 10 sec casting fire and it killed me, cause I didnt expect that and lost lifesteal.

So care about that. I will try this build in another league.
this League sucks.like the old ones.the build is very good.but I'm not gonna redo it for this shit.depth 300 and all.Thanks.
p. S. special thanks Kelvynn for the build.- pleased the old man ) I think in the next League everything will be the same )
Wow, the 2nd curse is awesome! Lv 83 Delves are great xp when you never die. I leveled again without even being careful. Died 1 time at lv 96, to Uber Elder. And I'm at 2400 Int again, this time with 2 curses.

This league has been really enjoyable.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional