[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
vbvan escribió:
BTW, the 'Mana' in 'Gain % of your Mana as extra ES while using Clarity' is calculated using the base mana, not the actual mana after inc/more modifiers. The ES gain equals to 'base mana * conversion ratio * (ES inc + mana inc)'
I was excited before buying one the last league (should have tried PoB before the purchase).

It's still worth > 2k ES for me, so it'd be pretty good.

"
vbvan escribió:
The ground effect doesn't seem to deal large damage. My ES once slowly dropped to 0 after Sulphite III when I was distracted. After that I use Vaal Discipline and use it whenever I see my ES starts to drop for no reason

I made that because it's an ice degen and this is the flask I have up most often, and the problem you're experiencing is an ice degen (there is an icon).

The other ground effect problem is from unstable wetas. They're the cricket-like insects. They explode in jagged ice a few seconds after they die. You can best avoid this by not walking over their bodies - I flame dash over them instead.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 5 oct. 2018 2:11:36
At the end of each Azurite node (just when the event ends) I leave the room and go back to the path in order to avoid all explosions. Without monster to leech it's very dangerous and it's impossible to see anything on the ground. We're safe on the path.
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 5 oct. 2018 3:01:41
ah thanks a lot for the tips.

I dont see the ground effects and i try to get out of the room but sometimes i died there also. perhaps a little further.
the ice deggen ground effect make NO icon i can see. i saw the es dropping but cant do nothing as running away. if then there is such a fucking thing with the ice speers i am dead. One of this icespeers dont do so much dmg. but sometimes there are 4 til 8 in a row and if i use my flask to get unchilled and another time then i need mobs to leech and refill flask. the thing with vaal discipline is nice but i hit it to often in panic so its dont work if i need it :-(. And since some league ago you only can use on of the gems.

But with the tipps i die not so often now. Thanks a lot.

Another question.

I played yesterday in a group to help a friend. Normaly i play solo. then i recogniced i had 17 k es. Normaly i have 9,4 k. How is that possible. I have 20 vaal discipline and lets think i have 21 i dont get 17 k. What effect is that that boost the es so much ?
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 5 oct. 2018 3:16:32
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

I played yesterday in a group to help a friend. Normaly i play solo. then i recogniced i had 17 k es. Normaly i have 9,4 k. How is that possible. I have 20 vaal discipline and lets think i have 21 i dont get 17 k. What effect is that that boost the es so much ?

there was an aurabot in the group that gave you extra ES
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Most likely Guardian with reserved mana to ES:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Radiant_Faith

There is a video in which someone reached 87k ES (before the ES nerf) with a Guardian when fighting uber atziri:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/62oqfb/87k_es_tank_vs_uber_atziri_fbx3_shaper_double/

He has 32k ES without the Guardian
ah with that guardian.

thanks for englightning :-)

so i should look for my personal aura bot. they do such nice things like max res boosting and so. Its only a bit crazy if he run away. Then you have suddenly a big problem :-)

I like this forum so much then i learn every day new things and i thougt i play long enought to know most things. But i failed.

thanks a lot for answering.
Anything else you can do to mitigate the damage of Kurgal's Darkness phase?

Finally found one, was disappointed that I had to use a flare or two in the Darkness phase. When the stacks get up to the 120+ish mark, I start taking more damage than I leech and I die shortly after. Probably last around 3/4 through the phase?

I have a ES Gain Eye, my LL Gem is only level 18 at the moment since I'm still levelling after 20%ing the gems. Not sure if the missing 2 levels will make the difference or not.
I killed him without any flare but it was not very deep (depth 211). Make sure you have 75% darkness res, try to cast your icestorm on anything that can be leeched, make sure your orb of storms is always active
Mine's only a little deeper, somewhere between 215 and 230 I'd have to double check. Darkness Res was maxed out, and I was leeching off everything on the screen that was alive.

Guess it must just be my DPS then, not leeching enough... Unless you have a lot more ES than I do? I'm at 10.1k.
Currently I have 9.6k ES so when I fought him I was probably under 9k. It's possible I have more damage though. I only fought him once so I don't remember all details about the fight.

Do you keep spell cascade or do you switch to concentrated effect? Do you have vaal discipline?
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 7 oct. 2018 8:10:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional