[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I haven't really thought about what we need from each staff, which is kind of dumb of me, but I'm on:

Scorching Ray, CWC, Cold to Fire, Ele Focus, Spell Cascade, Controlled Destruction
Scorching Ray, CWC, Cold to Fire, Ele Focus, Fire Pen, Life Leech

Where the latter is for bosses.
Is it possible to share suggestions on how to craft rare armors like what was shared about the body armor?
I tried this build when I first started the game and the lag from using icestorm dropped my fps to a solid.. 15 when I normally maintain over 120 using any other skill. Does it still lag really hard? I'd be interested in picking this up as a side character again..
It still lags. It's better than it used to be though, for me at least.
Omg here we go again Kelve...years after my last attempt on WI. Puh, have to check this out!!!
Ty dude!
New video: Aul the Crystal King (lv 83)

This guy hurts! Maybe he's easy at low depths, but here he is at depth 478, and this is without mods! I did not kill him on the first try, unlike the other 2 bosses. I got rekt several times while learning the mechanics. And he has a LOT of mechanics, including:
- an invulnerable/unleechable phase that you must dodge;
- a phase where he shoots projectiles with insane cold damage that are about as tankable as the Shaper's ball barrage;
- an attack similar to Atziri's uber Stormcalls that also need to be dodged, at least at this level;
- several more mechanics that I've only seen once while trying different tactics, I think they only happen if you get near the cocoons;
- and a darkness phase with trash including Turongs and exploding bugs.

Eventually I found a tactic that let me burn him down quickly enough to skip about half of the mechanics. Still, this was in a modless area. But with bad mods this guy can be harder than Uber Elder.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
New video: Aul the Crystal King (lv 83)

This guy hurts! Maybe he's easy at low depths, but here he is at depth 478, and this is without mods! I did not kill him on the first try, unlike the other 2 bosses. I got rekt several times while learning the mechanics. And he has a LOT of mechanics, including:
- an invulnerable/unleechable phase that you must dodge;
- a phase where he shoots projectiles with insane cold damage that are about as tankable as the Shaper's ball barrage;
- an attack similar to Atziri's uber Stormcalls that also need to be dodged, at least at this level;
- several more mechanics that I've only seen once while trying different tactics, I think they only happen if you get near the cocoons;
- and a darkness phase with trash including Turongs and exploding bugs.

Eventually I found a tactic that let me burn him down quickly enough to skip about half of the mechanics. Still, this was in a modless area. But with bad mods this guy can be harder than Uber Elder.

Can you try Delve boss indefinite times?

When I died in a regular encounter, I could see a portal spawn, but when I revived at the checkpoint, there was no portal in the hideout or mine. Is it different from boss encounter?
Based on the single Vaal Boss I found, the loot doesn't spawn next to the Crawler until after the boss has died so I don't think it counts as cleared until the boss is dead... meaning you should be able to try again if you fork out the sulphite to get back there.

Edit:

Also, is there anything different in regards to the Uber Atziri fight this league? Preperation/ease wise I mean.

Got a Mortal Ignorance to drop, and the cost is usually what turns me off ever attempting the fight (Never coughed out the dough for it even once) but that'll dramatically lower the cost... so, yeah. Considering it, but not sure if I'm ready for it.
Editado por útlima vez por Zephryl en 23 sept. 2018 3:48:37
Where should i get + Strength best? I am lvl 85 now and get to the point where i have to allocate some more +dex nodes on the tree, so that my dex will be higher than my strength.
Astramentis? Nearly 100 strength?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional