[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Yeh, I have a similar problem with lightning mirage. That's about the only thing I can die to in T16s now, if they have the wrong map mods.
Also, just saying, i'm pretty sure that slayer's overleech don't work with ES.
Hey, this build looks pretty fun.
But i need some help with the tree leveling. In the leveling guide the skill tree doesnt load, because old version. I see the full build in path of building, but i need advise with the start path. Where i skill first?

Thx
Could carnage heart be a good necklace for this build since it's always leeching? Has some attribute increase and the damage increase while leeching should be amazing, but I think the life leeched per second would be useless as leech cap would be reached quickly anyways. Or am I misunderstanding this neck and Astramentis would be better?

Editado por útlima vez por kino_ en 13 jul. 2018 16:11:11
"
Med1umentor escribió:
Also, just saying, i'm pretty sure that slayer's overleech don't work with ES.

I confirmed that long time ago: Slayer overleech does not work with ES.
"
Malcador89 escribió:
Hey, this build looks pretty fun.
But i need some help with the tree leveling. In the leveling guide the skill tree doesnt load, because old version. I see the full build in path of building, but i need advise with the start path. Where i skill first?

Thx

1. Trees load just fine here (tried in Chrome and Edge just now).

2. You can import the trees directly into PoB or PoePlanner (use the address line, or copy the link).

3. Leveling guide lists the major nodes you take while leveling. You can follow that even without looking at the tree.

Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 13 jul. 2018 17:02:48
"
kino_ escribió:
Could carnage heart be a good necklace for this build since it's always leeching? Has some attribute increase and the damage increase while leeching should be amazing, but I think the life leeched per second would be useless as leech cap would be reached quickly anyways. Or am I misunderstanding this neck and Astramentis would be better?

You are not always leeching. When you are at full ES, you are not leeching.

This amulet trades 60 stats for 20% all res, 30% inc damage while tanking (that's when you actually leech), and a little help in filling the leech cap.

60 stats get you about 50-55% inc dmg from Int, plus some ES, and 12% inc dmg from Cyclopean Coil. So you would definitely lose damage with Carnage Heart. Filling the leech cap is easy enough, you already have a massive help from VP and the LL gem itself. So then you trade some damage and ES for resists. But maxing resists isn't hard.

Carnage Heart can be OK for leveling. However, every time I tried using it, it was too expensive at the start of the league. A cheap rare amulet with tons of Int was easier to find. And then I'd just get Astramentis. That's why Carnage Heart is not listed even as a leveling item.

That's for the 1st character in a new league. If this is not your 1st character then you can afford Astramentis right away and skip Carnage Heart.

P.S. And I'm not sure if I could take Extra Gore. Every single Icestorm hit causing blood splattering effects. I'm not sure if I want to even try and look how bad that would be. :)
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 13 jul. 2018 18:41:56
Hello! Orb of Storms - Arcane Surge - Flame Dash am I reading you correctly, both orb and dash are used manually to trigger orb of storms?
Thanks.
In case anyone is interested, i still have the bestiary version of this build, it was extremely fun to play, really tanky and safe, plus the damage was nice.

You can send me a message or pm me in game and if you need any of these we can discuss a fair arrangement. Hope you guys have a great time with this build ,it is amazing and i loved it!
"
ShatteredEssence escribió:
Hello! Orb of Storms - Arcane Surge - Flame Dash am I reading you correctly, both orb and dash are used manually to trigger orb of storms?
Thanks.

Yep.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional