[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Just wanted to post that this build rocks! I had a Lv 94 Scion gathering dust in Standard so I used this build and brought her back to life. ES is around 9000...not the best gear but I took out the Red Elder and Shaper pretty easily today...had never fought either of them before and had a lot of fun.

Here's my gear:

"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Hi

what about this armour.

saquawals nest

75 all attributes looks verry nice, es is decent and the avian thing can craftet on amulet and gives double dmg for 4 sec and movement speed.

AND costs 2 c atm

25 Int more than a good regalia, but only 200 ES... ouch! That's gonna be really squishy.

Aspect of the Avian is nice, it's similar to 5% MORE damage on average. But to get it you have to wear really crappy boots or find a super good rare amulet to beastcraft it on. Unless it's a suffix, in which case you can only get a crappy amulet.

I doubt that 5% MORE dmg will be worth such sacrifices.

"
MBata escribió:
Is the link to the skilltree broken?

Works fine here. You can also see it in my profile or the PoB links in the videos.

The passive tree on your profile is a tiny bit different than the one linked to your guide though. (are you not taking unnatural calm node ?)

The link in guide works for me fine though
Editado por útlima vez por Ratedetar en 8 mar. 2018 21:11:41
Hey, Kelvynn. I played around with gem setup, mind looking? My main goal was to "return" lap slam there :D character is Whisper_in_night
Editado por útlima vez por sufferot en 8 mar. 2018 23:49:03
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
MBata escribió:
Is the link to the skilltree broken?

Works fine here. You can also see it in my profile or the PoB links in the videos.

Unfortunately, the link is to the old 3.1.4 skill tree and shows the previous ascendancy versions. Just FYI.

"
SasoriOtoko escribió:
Just wanted to post that this build rocks! I had a Lv 94 Scion gathering dust in Standard so I used this build and brought her back to life. ES is around 9000...not the best gear but I took out the Red Elder and Shaper pretty easily today...had never fought either of them before and had a lot of fun.

Hi, could you give a link of your skill tree?
THX.
"
d0mi3l escribió:
"
SasoriOtoko escribió:

Hi, could you give a link of your skill tree?
THX.

I can't link you his build, but i can give you my planed skill tree for my standard char.

POB: https://pastebin.com/GCcckpTY

Currently i try a double curse setup with enfeeble and warlords mark, so i can run the increased quant support instead of life leech. Works well in maps - for boss i still have to put in the life leech support gem.
why use fertile mind right below scion starting area if there are none dex nodes in radius (those that are in radius are covered by other fertile mind between scion and shadow)

is 25 int worth more izaro jewel?
I have a dude, this pj is very squishy, is normal¿?¿?¿ i am lvl 72 with 6500 es.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nefhi

Any solutions¿?
"
adambog escribió:
why use fertile mind right below scion starting area if there are none dex nodes in radius (those that are in radius are covered by other fertile mind between scion and shadow)

There are 2 dex notes in radius. You convert them twice with 2 fertile mind in radius.
"
Naramie_VI escribió:
"
adambog escribió:

There are 2 dex notes in radius. You convert them twice with 2 fertile mind in radius.

well that's really unintuitive but true

Editado por útlima vez por adambog en 10 mar. 2018 12:34:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional