[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

What abilities should I be using to level up early on with an use to atk/do dmg?
Just got a 1% reduced mana reserved corruption on a Conqueror's Efficiency. i'm selling it in case anyone is interested.
"
wad0687 escribió:
What abilities should I be using to level up early on with an use to atk/do dmg?

I suggest you use Blade Vortex. Link it with damage supports like added cold/fire/lightning or controlled destruction. Herald of Purity is a good buff for clear speed.
Hi,
I have a question about this 4link:
Ball Lightning
Curse on Hit
Enfeeble
TemporalChains

How does TemporalChains ever activate if we didn't take the whispers of doom passive? Is there something i don't understand?

"
rzalkredka escribió:
Hi,
I have a question about this 4link:
Ball Lightning
Curse on Hit
Enfeeble
TemporalChains

How does TemporalChains ever activate if we didn't take the whispers of doom passive? Is there something i don't understand?

I took that passive.
Has anyone considered going mortal conviction to be able to run dual curse blasphemy? I am currently reworking my build in POB to see if I can run dual curse but not have to do anything :) Feedback and thoughts are appreciated.

pastebin for pob: https://pastebin.com/LxEMvAMC

edit: read the argument section, guess I can do it with the coruscating flask without shav but would have to rely on flask charges. Doesn't seem doable without dying a lot.
Editado por útlima vez por Gorgatron en 19 dic. 2018 20:03:12
"
wad0687 escribió:

So far im levelling with quill rain tabula, herald of agony and toxic rain, its cake walking thru everything. 4 link quill rain with HoA FA VM lmp ,and a simple toxic rain setup. Oh btw i use backmonkey (mirage archer) and shoot move shoot move etc etc
Editado por útlima vez por eradicon en 20 dic. 2018 1:40:11
Taking a look at your Betrayal Scion, it's completely different from the guide you put out.. How are you like the changes you put through.
"
TiiMEWELL escribió:
Taking a look at your Betrayal Scion, it's completely different from the guide you put out.. How are you like the changes you put through.

PRO:
Incursions are a cakewalk, because you dont die to chaos-construct fireing squads.
~ 800ES more

CON:
Esh's Visage is suprisingly expensive.

Its fine, allthough some things bother me:
The reservation i calculated with both Path of Building and Mikelat's
is not conform with the Game.

with my Gear I should have 49% or Life free (according to Path of Building), well im scraping around 35%...

I'll include the relevant Links, maybe your are smarter then me:
Gear and Passives: https://pastebin.com/KqpBWGbE

Goal: https://poe.mikelat.com/#TlEswLPd/u.5A36/9b.NTnXb/Jb.e/xB3l.sJb/9b.oVd/tr.
Hey, How do i avoid slowly dying in maps with chaos filled stuff? im currently using coruscating but plan to swap off it when i get chaos res capped. is there a way to regain HP for this build since we have zealot's oath? i'm thinking of linking smite with life gain on hit for that purpose.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional