[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
blackdeath101 escribió:
Primal Spirit (left of Heart of the Oak) instead of Druidic Rites. Basically trading a bit of mana and flask duration for 20 STR/INT.

That was a great bit of info right there, thanks. I specced out of some Frenzy nodes as well since I'm too squishy to reliably be running Blood Rage all the time, so I was able to open up a few more jewel sockets and am now just over 5k HP, which is a good upgrade.

"
You can also look into gear swapping stuff like Stark's or another high HP and some damage helm for bosses.

I do have a Stark's already, I just admittedly hate gear swapping if I can help it.

"
Also just noticed your shield craft. If you don't upgrade your shield soon, can you change block chance to resist? (I'm bad with prefix/suffix)

Yes, I took that off and put on Lightning resistance since I was low on that. I'm at work now so I'll have to find some time later to really mess around with my rings to see if I can get more health that way, I'm just loathe to lose too much DPS since that factors into my leeching. One of these days I'll be strong enough to do an Uber labs run and get those last two points for Slayer. :)

Thanks again! I'm learning a lot.
Augyre will be fine with this ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Augyre
Editado por útlima vez por MarinoKadame en 21 mar. 2018 18:47:35
"
Dheim escribió:
One of these days I'll be strong enough to do an Uber labs run and get those last two points for Slayer. :)

Order of importance for ascendancy (IMO):
1. Slayer
2. Raider (or other way around depending on playstyle)
3. Start from Ranger for Uber Lab

That overleech and extra damage is pretty substantial as you are immediately leeching again before you actually damage something. If you have 20 Orb of Regrets lying around, you can give it a shot. Refund 5 from Constitution wheel, fill in gap between Scion and Ranger, refund 5 from Ranger start, and then 2 ascend refunds to have both Ranger and Slayer. Then you spend some more Regrets later to switch back the 5 from connector to Ranger start.

That is how I did it, but someone else may have other input.

"
MarinoKadame escribió:
Augyre will be fine with this ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Augyre

I think Princess Saber and Ewar's will be better than that until the extra dmg as element modded weapons. Augyre essentially nullifies all the crit and crit multi. And it gives 50% phys to light, but we can already get 90% with Hrim gloves and Winter Spirit.
Finally hit crit yesterday on my chest and changed from Lioneye's to a decent rare shield. Little low on life now cause iam still wearing crap gear in a lot of other slots but the damage is starting to get somewhere.

Guess I will try to hit crit and damage taken as when I got some more essences.

Is the +projectile helm enchant worth it for single target damage? I am not sure if a boss for example gets hit by all projectiles when I throw the shield directly at him.
"
Rex_Banner escribió:
Finally hit crit yesterday on my chest and changed from Lioneye's to a decent rare shield. Little low on life now cause iam still wearing crap gear in a lot of other slots but the damage is starting to get somewhere.

Guess I will try to hit crit and damage taken as when I got some more essences.

Is the +projectile helm enchant worth it for single target damage? I am not sure if a boss for example gets hit by all projectiles when I throw the shield directly at him.

Great gear!

Unfortunately the projectiles don't shotgun on the original target hit, so afaik the proj are uselss for single target. Proj is great for clearing and that's it. For single target I use:

Enchant

It's by far the most DMG boost enchant for us, with blood rage 12% ias as a second. Blood rage 12ias is still a good option too since it tends to be more reliable than the totem. But totem is usually cheaper and it's definitely more dmg.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
Kess9215 escribió:
How did you overcome the horrendous mana cost while leveling and mapping?

More damage = more leech. Just gotta do what you can to get by until you leech back as fast as you spend.

Mechanically this isn't entirely true in this game, each hit leeches 2% of your maximum mana per second, up to 20% of your maximum mana per second for 10 hits. So more damage doesn't really get you more useful leech, the leech just lasts longer.
"
j33bus escribió:
Mechanically this isn't entirely true in this game, each hit leeches 2% of your maximum mana per second, up to 20% of your maximum mana per second for 10 hits. So more damage doesn't really get you more useful leech, the leech just lasts longer.

Ah, didn't know about the 2% max, thanks. So then more damage will only apply for people with lower damage compared to their mana. If they only have the combo 0.4% mana leech and don't get maximum leech per hit, then they need more damage/leech to maximize their leech per hit.

Cheers.
At level 37 and done first lab. So far i have SHT on 6 link tabula, and i have to spam to kill yellows. Oh and i have to keep Hatred off because otherwise i would have like 55 mana and each shield throw costs like 22 =_=

Not sure when this build starts to "shine" ?
"
Zeros escribió:
Not sure when this build starts to "shine" ?

SST is not crazy overpowered like other skills for pre-mapping. It can be done, but needs a bit more care compared to other skills. Read the leveling section if you want to level fast and start using SST in mapping. Looks like you hit 42 and got Ewar's now, so that should have helped a bit.

You're using a 6-link skill with no mana on hit/leech, so relying solely on mana regen . You're going to see some mana issues. Get a Thief's torment for 20-30 mana per hit and have relatively no mana issues until mapping. Don't forget to swap Fork out for Slower Projectiles for bosses.

Refund the 3 crit multi. You have no crit chance yet. Get those back late game to combo with Meek.
Refund the 3 points to get the jewel at the bottom left. You can get 1 point jewel just south of Scion and another 1 point jewel to the right side, leaving 1 free point to do whatever. 2 more jewels will add a good chunk of attributes, life, resists, or damage to help with leveling. And total of 4 refunded passives to work with.
Swap out the amulet for now. You do 0% physical damage right now and have no elemental leech yet, so it only adds 40 attributes and some resists until you get the leech passives. You can also refund some points to get to the leech nodes sooner.
I really am starting to lose it.

I just don't get the gem links in this build.

There are completely different gem-link-combinations between the "endgame-build", the "budget-build" and the gem-links in the gem-links section. Which one is one supposed to use? One has COH with Enfeeble, the other one doesn't. I really don't get it.

Also: Call me stupid, but I am absolutely convinced, that the combination of CWDT and Ancestral Protector doesn't work. It is in the build though. It is even explicitly stated in the gem link section, talking about a selfcasting ancestral protector. Doesn't work afaik.

Thx for any help clearing things up.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional