[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
hsiegfried44 escribió:
Im using your PoB so it must have been updated, do you have an updated one I can use? Loving the guide by the way.

Skill tree looks fine to me unless you changed it after his post. Here are a few suggestions:

Low mana available is rough until you get more mana pool from levels. I'm going with Primal Spirit instead of Heart of Oak for the % mana, charges, and Int. If you only have enough mana available for 2-3 casts and both miss, you're kind of SOL. So that extra % mana will really help if Essence isn't doing it for you. Level 2+ Enlighten will also help get those extra throws in.

What is your accuracy % with SST? Like if you're doing T8 maps at 75, I would guess in the 70's? I noticed you haven't taken an accuracy wheel yet and missing attacks will mean no leech, so run out mana quicker.

You could also try changing up the 6-link. Fork has 20% less mana multiplier for example. Could even try running without Herald of Ash until you get more mana as you have some pretty nice damage as is.

Also, your glove enchant is for Physical and you have 90% conversion with PtL and Winter Spirit. So not that effective unfortunately.
"
As far as the tree goes, for leveling:

"
Completed 17 ChallengesJolty92 wrote:
How are we about to go through the tree when leveling from the start? do I go down to duelist or go ranger/shadow route?

Nice guide!

Just go through here:

I'm sorry. I don't understand.
First Scion char. Why is there no connection in the skill tree inbetween.
"
Kiddow escribió:
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
First Scion char. Why is there no connection in the skill tree inbetween.

Scion allows starting from the primary tree and one other class tree once they reach the necessary ascendancy. Once you have the below Ascendancy node, you can Orb of Regret everything between the 2 paths as long as every passive is connected to either Scion starting OR Ranger starting.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Ranger
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
hsiegfried44 escribió:
Im using your PoB so it must have been updated, do you have an updated one I can use? Loving the guide by the way.

Skill tree looks fine to me unless you changed it after his post. Here are a few suggestions:

Low mana available is rough until you get more mana pool from levels. I'm going with Primal Spirit instead of Heart of Oak for the % mana, charges, and Int. If you only have enough mana available for 2-3 casts and both miss, you're kind of SOL. So that extra % mana will really help if Essence isn't doing it for you. Level 2+ Enlighten will also help get those extra throws in.

What is your accuracy % with SST? Like if you're doing T8 maps at 75, I would guess in the 70's? I noticed you haven't taken an accuracy wheel yet and missing attacks will mean no leech, so run out mana quicker.

You could also try changing up the 6-link. Fork has 20% less mana multiplier for example. Could even try running without Herald of Ash until you get more mana as you have some pretty nice damage as is.

Also, your glove enchant is for Physical and you have 90% conversion with PtL and Winter Spirit. So not that effective unfortunately.

I just fixed the tree and got some ok gear. Mana is a lot better since I got that leech node, but my single target is still lacking severally. Trying to get 4 blues on my starkonja for now and I have an ok rare ammy in my inventory to swap between. Any suggestions?
"
hsiegfried44 escribió:
I just fixed the tree and got some ok gear. Mana is a lot better since I got that leech node, but my single target is still lacking severally. Trying to get 4 blues on my starkonja for now and I have an ok rare ammy in my inventory to swap between. Any suggestions?

Change Berserking (off Scion) to the 3 crit multi within the double Might of the Meek. You haven't taken a lot of the crit nodes yet like Heartseeker and Assassination and those will be huge with all of the crit multi once you get some more levels. Paired with a Lucky Flask and some of the other crit stuff will lead to some hefty crit numbers.
Can't remember if we talked about Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn gloves, but those should add some nice DPS if you can balance the resist elsewhere.

What weapon/amulet are you using for bosses? I can only see your mapping gear. And I assume you're using Elemental Focus and Slower Projectiles? I upgraded my gear today and I'm sitting at 90k with those 2 in hideout and only 44k with Fork/Crit.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
hsiegfried44 escribió:

Change Berserking (off Scion) to the 3 crit multi within the double Might of the Meek. You haven't taken a lot of the crit nodes yet like Heartseeker and Assassination and those will be huge with all of the crit multi once you get some more levels. Paired with a Lucky Flask and some of the other crit stuff will lead to some hefty crit numbers.
Can't remember if we talked about Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn gloves, but those should add some nice DPS if you can balance the resist elsewhere.

What weapon/amulet are you using for bosses? I can only see your mapping gear. And I assume you're using Elemental Focus and Slower Projectiles? I upgraded my gear today and I'm sitting at 90k with those 2 in hideout and only 44k with Fork/Crit.

Cant afford a new weapon as of yet, got a good shaper base dagger im trying to roll. For the ammy its just a simple tier1 phys roll with tier 1 extra damage, some hp/crit/acc. And im leveling a elemental focus and slower proj now. For the gloves its really hard to keep my resist balanced, i just got it so wise oak works but im going to grab a good diamond flask to help with that atleast. Thanks for the suggestions so far.
"
hsiegfried44 escribió:
Cant afford a new weapon as of yet, got a good shaper base dagger im trying to roll. For the ammy its just a simple tier1 phys roll with tier 1 extra damage, some hp/crit/acc. And im leveling a elemental focus and slower proj now. For the gloves its really hard to keep my resist balanced, i just got it so wise oak works but im going to grab a good diamond flask to help with that atleast. Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Master crafting a really nice dagger will be expensive. I'd recommend buying a partially completed one for 5-30 chaos with extra cold and crit and at least 1-2 other mods like WED, crit multi, IAS, or ideally a 2nd element, but dual elements get a bit expensive. Then use that until your supreme dagger is ready. I upgraded from Ewar's to my cheap dagger now (wrong craft) and it adds quite a bit of damage while only really losing Chain. But my AoE clear speed is fine with just Fork.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 19 mar. 2018 9:22:52
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
hsiegfried44 escribió:

Master crafting a really nice dagger will be expensive. I'd recommend buying a partially completed one for 5-30 chaos with extra cold and crit and at least 1-2 other mods like WED, crit multi, IAS, or ideally a 2nd element, but dual elements get a bit expensive. Then use that until your supreme dagger is ready. I upgraded from Ewar's to my cheap dagger now (wrong craft) and it adds quite a bit of damage while only really losing Chain. But my AoE clear speed is fine with just Fork.

I hit a perfect extra cold roll with a good attack speed, but got greedy and rolled 11 int haha. Yeah ill definitely go buy a cheap one to use for now. I tried out the crit change with ele focus and slower proj and saw my single target go up quite a bit so thank you for that.
"
Holy shit they overlap. Props my guildie Markusz that told me about it.

Ahfack, you'll get a laugh out of where I am with my Meeks.

Beyond the nodes themselves, three jewel slots (or 4 passive points after losing sentinel) gets me a bonus:
+23% life (and 15 max life)
18% attack speed
59% crit multi
39% Projectile Damage
27% to ele resists
1% life regen
and some stats

I'd really only call the resists and life regen as "wasted" nodes (plus sentinel which is a full waste), mostly they're just gear currency savers for me at this point.

That's essentially three gems that read:
7.6% max life
6% attack speed
20% global crit
13% projectile damage
+9% all resist

I can only imagine what a gem like that would cost for trade (less the resists).
I'm level 24 with your build and can't seem to figure out what to do now? from what i can see i need the Path of the ranger or w/e to move on with the skill tree.. What do i do until i can get merciless lab done? ^-^ ty in advance.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional