[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
TasKitas escribió:
I have a question regarding hypothermia. It work great while maping, shattering and more damage. But I wonder if it works well against bosses, how long does the chill last and is it long enough to reach that "more" damage?

Hypothermia is a great option for bosses that can be chilled. Hypothermia/inc crit strikes deals about 14% less damage than slow proj/ele focus, but you don't have the slow proj penalty, and gives you a nice little defensive buffer of chilling the enemy.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
dedku escribió:
Raider for bossing, Deadeye for mapping.
Am i right?

I personally prefer raider all the way around because of the permanent onslaught, also this build is really good at clearing maps regardless of ascendancy choice. Single target is where we want to focus most of our energy in order to be more well-rounded.
Im guessing that i should pick up slayer at cruel lab?

And video guide pls :) u are so good at that <3
IGN: @tagames
Editado por útlima vez por TAgames en 14 mar. 2018 2:30:50
What's your opinion on Prismatic Eclipse? I've been using it in SSF and it's been doing surprisingly well.
"
AntyeePencow escribió:
What's your opinion on Prismatic Eclipse? I've been using it in SSF and it's been doing surprisingly well.

It can be Scaeva as well
"
TAgames escribió:
Im guessing that i should pick up slayer at cruel lab?

And video guide pls :) u are so good at that <3

Yes.

[3.2] 1st Uber Elder w/ Shield Throw - Captain Americlast

"
Decided to give uber elder a shot with shield thrower after leveling up to 95 farming shaper/uber guardians. Went pretty good - just 1 death at the very end when I just decided to face roll shaper instead of dodge the balls haha. Could definitely do deathless next time. Keep in mind this is still before the tree has been fixed. Once GGG fixes the tree nodes effecting shield throw I will gain 33% IAS which will be HUGE.

Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 14 mar. 2018 11:34:50
What do i do if i can only manage a 5link lioneyes? Which gems should i choose then, or should i stick to a random 6link with whatever stats?
Is there a reason we don't pick up Fangs of Viper and Weapon Artistry? We are 1 pt away from both, and both of them giving a seemingly 5% average dps boost + some utility.
"
Zeider escribió:
Is there a reason we don't pick up Fangs of Viper and Weapon Artistry? We are 1 pt away from both, and both of them giving a seemingly 5% average dps boost + some utility.

I think I'm going to get those 2 over the mana flask ones actually, thanks for pointing this out.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional