[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

Any video of uber elder fight?
hello! this build looks great, got just one question: why no faster attacks instead of melee dmg on full life?
Is it okay if I use, Kaom's Heart, and also a rat's nest with 40% increase damage to cyclone? Since i already have a starforge with the right colors 3 r 2 b 1 g. And also i want to save currency since i am broke LMAOOO.
Well, I was able to finally do uber elder today. A good day. Still lack a good belt, but the rest is pretty solid.
"
joseas escribió:
hello! this build looks great, got just one question: why no faster attacks instead of melee dmg on full life?

I believe faster attacks is more suited to non brutality builds
Editado por útlima vez por PicsTimesThree en 20 jun. 2018 2:18:48
1 million shaper dps? Really
"
"
joseas escribió:

I believe faster attacks is more suited to non brutality builds

ye true, prob is i ve already spent many vaals trying to get the colors on this:

build works out solid, dying a bit though, but i guess thats my fault, i am used to discharge jugg ^^
1 million shaper dps? or 700K
Since the rise "Double strike / Vaal Double Strike" Can i just go DS and have cyclone for clearing?

I know that DS shines on DW with the powercreep of Stat Sticks , but really want to use my starforge.
"
kazzo92 escribió:
Since the rise "Double strike / Vaal Double Strike" Can i just go DS and have cyclone for clearing?

I know that DS shines on DW with the powercreep of Stat Sticks , but really want to use my starforge.

I've been using ds on in a 5l with cyclone in a 6l, just finished guardians and it definitely works

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional