[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
Kohmizusawa escribió:
"
BeerLeague escribió:
"
Kohmizusawa escribió:
Hi BeerLeague,

Planning to swap Vulnerability for defensive curse, Warlord's Mark better or Enfeeble better?

I notice that most of my death are from Porcupine Goliath, any idea how to avoid this?

Regards,
Ricky

I see you are neither using Grace nor Determination. Try that first, you are missing a huge chunk of armor, which is probably getting you killed.

Nope, Im using both Determination (Watcher's Eye with 54% reduced damage from critical strike while affected by determination) + Warlord's Mark. Below are the defense stat in hideout:
Life = 7,203
Armour = 12303
Estimated Physical Damage Reduction = 50%

I even have Fortify on my Cyclone, and also Rampart and Indomitable on my tree, but still can die when doing tier 14-16 map. Appreciate if you able to point out my issue, https://pastebin.com/LLRXax0D.

Hmm, thats about the same amount of armor I have as well. Im not sure why you are popping like that, maybe reduced armor mods on map?
"
BeerLeague escribió:
Hmm, thats about the same amount of armor I have as well. Im not sure why you are popping like that, maybe reduced armor mods on map?

Yes, I noticed Map with reduce player armour + unique boss have more damage will kill me. And most importantly I always Chisel my map until 20% quality + Alchemy + Vaal, then add 3 vaal fragment on Zana device to maximize the IIR, sometimes can reach 140%++ increased quantity of items found. Probably map MOD like that is too dangerous even with this tanky build.

So back to my question, do you think Determination + lvl10 Enfeeble better (due to 124 Int)? or Determination + Warlord Mark is better for defensive?
"
Kohmizusawa escribió:
"
BeerLeague escribió:

Yes, I noticed Map with reduce player armour + unique boss have more damage will kill me. And most importantly I always Chisel my map until 20% quality + Alchemy + Vaal, then add 3 vaal fragment on Zana device to maximize the IIR, sometimes can reach 140%++ increased quantity of items found. Probably map MOD like that is too dangerous even with this tanky build.

So back to my question, do you think Determination + lvl10 Enfeeble better (due to 124 Int)? or Determination + Warlord Mark is better for defensive?

Enfeeble is better, or temp chains is also very nice
Just wanted to drop you a line that I started out this league with a Chieftain Ngamahu Cyclone and now leveled this build to 87 and it's the most fun I've had all league!

Super nice, well-rounded build. Thanks!
guys, im a new player, first league and first char

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theR0cker/characters

can you pls check and advice where i can improve my build? what pieces i can upgrade and for waht?

appreciate any help
"
meemorize escribió:
Just wanted to drop you a line that I started out this league with a Chieftain Ngamahu Cyclone and now leveled this build to 87 and it's the most fun I've had all league!

Super nice, well-rounded build. Thanks!

Much appreciated!
"
theR0cker escribió:

can you pls check and advice where i can improve my build? what pieces i can upgrade and for waht?

appreciate any help

Gear looks fine, but I don't like the bottom path around the tree. It is really wonky and wastes a ton of points
"
BeerLeague escribió:
"
theR0cker escribió:

appreciate any help

Gear looks fine, but I don't like the bottom path around the tree. It is really wonky and wastes a ton of points

first run and i was doing it on my own, after act X ive used a lot of refund points to improve my build, thats is why it is not optimal and i think i cant do anything now
Fourth time I try uber elder, failing.

I'm even using a devoto setup with purity of ice lev 21, empower lev 3 and enlighten level 4 + blood rage with a 20% reduced mana reserved for purity of ice, I have 7500HP and I still die so easily...

Any tips to tackle the uber elder fight? I got them both down to 20%ish life, feelsbad that cull doesn't work in this fight, what I die the most to is the freaking elder siphon, because even if I leap my character freezes in the air and takes all the shit they throw at him in the meantime
what for gem set up with the other boots??

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional