[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
Futon escribió:
nvm

curious
hi "the Retch" should be better then Elder Belt with 30% damage on flask using?
A end game question, maybe BeerLeague or anyone can confirm to me....

IF I completed "Lure the Elder to the centre of the Atlas and defeat it" quest by killed The Elder on The Shaper's Realm, my Atlas will no longer have Elder-Influenced or Sharpe-Influenced? Because I need EI to farm.

@BeerLeague - I'm still not able to kill The Elder on The Shaper's Realm. Can you review my character and advice what is missing or upgrade required?
ImRicKo on https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kohmizusawa/characters
In this moment im farming 13-15 tier
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/204170112/characters
This build is nice MF base)
"
Kohmizusawa escribió:
A end game question, maybe BeerLeague or anyone can confirm to me....

IF I completed "Lure the Elder to the centre of the Atlas and defeat it" quest by killed The Elder on The Shaper's Realm, my Atlas will no longer have Elder-Influenced or Sharpe-Influenced? Because I need EI to farm.

@BeerLeague - I'm still not able to kill The Elder on The Shaper's Realm. Can you review my character and advice what is missing or upgrade required?
ImRicKo on https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kohmizusawa/characters

Not 100% sure I understand the question, but getting Uber Elder takes the following:

1. Get elder to spawn on t15, kill it top finish memory fragments 15/15.
2. Kill shaper
3. Get elder to spawn again, push it to t16s.
4. Kill shapers guardians to put elder influence on T16s
5. Elder will spawn on shapers realm, kill t16 guardians again
6. You can now fight uber elder

As for the gear, it looks fine to me. I see you are not using VP, which I would recommend changing.
"
Arthur_Belk escribió:
In this moment im farming 13-15 tier
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/204170112/characters
This build is nice MF base)

Looks good, yeah it works as MF, just not as well as raiders IMO
"
BeerLeague escribió:

Not 100% sure I understand the question, but getting Uber Elder takes the following:

2. Kill shaper

As for the gear, it looks fine to me. I see you are not using VP, which I would recommend changing.

Yes, I'm now on "6. You can now fight uber elder" as you can see on below screen-shot. My question is after kill uber elder (completed the last quest), elder or shaper will still appear on my Atlas map? Or it will never appear anymore since I completed the quest?

Thanks for the info again, I will change to VP after I leveled up to 95 to learn how to use it. =D

"
Kohmizusawa escribió:
"
BeerLeague escribió:

2. Kill shaper

Yes, I'm now on "6. You can now fight uber elder" as you can see on below screen-shot. My question is after kill uber elder (completed the last quest), elder or shaper will still appear on my Atlas map? Or it will never appear anymore since I completed the quest?

Thanks for the info again, I will change to VP after I leveled up to 95 to learn how to use it. =D

After you kill it, it will disappear, but all you have to do it get it to spawn again is push elder influence to t15, kill the guardians x2 again.
A quick question, can't find the solution anywhere. You play without mana flask. My cyclone currently costs 45 mana. And I dont see any mana reduce jewels or specced in any node that leeches mana. Neither any boots enchant. Is the mana just a problem while lvling? I'm using my mana flask constantly.

Kind regards such a fun build! =)
"
KopkameKopka escribió:
A quick question, can't find the solution anywhere. You play without mana flask. My cyclone currently costs 45 mana. And I dont see any mana reduce jewels or specced in any node that leeches mana. Neither any boots enchant. Is the mana just a problem while lvling? I'm using my mana flask constantly.

Kind regards such a fun build! =)

We have 0,4% near Vitality Void node.

I am still using Hezmana's so i don't know if that is enought, but it should be with enlighten lvl3 i guess.

Gear at lvl 77

I have a lot of things to do i know. Just spent 100c on jewels so i got 6%+ life and 2 dmg nodes on them.

Atziri's must go i know, also ele. dmg. on belt is not needed. Just some stuff from my flicker build...

What flasks do you use?
Editado por útlima vez por memberx en 26 mar. 2018 8:22:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional